A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Kaalob's characters

Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2012-01-28

Kaalob's characters Empty Kaalob's characters

Post by Nero 1/28/2012, 6:58 pm

Name:Adam
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Black
    Height:5'7
    Body Type:Average
    Skin Color:Caucasian
    God Parent:Ares
    Talents:I am very strong and powerfel Ares taught me everything. I can confuse the mind, One momment your at your house next you don't know who you are. I can make you think your self is crazy, The master of illusions.
    Weapon:My weapon is a Long silver Sword, gaven to me by my god parent ares/
    Powers:I can make illusions, And confuse the enemy, I'm very strong and deadly, I Can control People,
    Life Before CHB: I was a 16 your old teenager trying to figure out my past, I knew i had to have somthing in my blood, I Started figuring out i could do stuff that a regular human couldn't.

Last edited by Kaalob on 1/28/2012, 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Kaalob's characters Empty Re: Kaalob's characters

Post by Arik 1/28/2012, 7:06 pm

Those powers aren't allowed for a child of Ares.
    You don't have to have powers.
    You can't have a sword made of silver, you have to have Celestial Bronze.
    In your Life before CHB it says 'I was a 16 year old teenager', but your age is 15.
    Add 3 flaws.
    Add 4 sentences to your Life Before CHB.
    You need an RP example.
    Your RP example has to have at least 5 sentences.
    An RP example is like telling a story in first person. Example: I walked onto the beach wearing my hot pink swim suit. The water was calm today.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Kaalob's characters Empty Adam-Character Updated

Post by Nero 1/28/2012, 7:25 pm

Talents:I can Fight very we'll and i am powerful too,
    Weapon:A long Celestial bronze Sword.
    Flaws:Im a very loyal Demigod, I would Risk my life for someone, A fatal flaw of mine is i speak and blurt out before i think.
    Life Before CHB: I was a normal 15 year old Teenager trying to get by, I did good in school, Living life to its end, I always liked to go to the beach and Relax and think. But i always Knew i had somthing inside my blood. My mom was very protective over me. It always seem'd like she was hiding somthing from me. i Never knew anybody in my family, Everytime i ask'd she said one day i would find out when the time is right. Then a few months later i found my self here at CHB.
    Rp: ''As i was walking around i notice'd a bird flying over me''
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/28/2012, 9:02 pm

So, no powers then? (You don't need any; I'm just asking because the power slot is gone on the form.)

Add 4 more sentences to RP example.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 1/28/2012, 9:34 pm

Talents:I can Fight very we'll and i am powerful too,
    Flaws:Im a very loyal Demigod, I would Risk my life for someone, A fatal flaw of mine is i speak and blurt out before i think.
    Life Before CHB: I was a normal 15 year old Teenager trying to get by, I did good in school, Living life to its end, I always liked to go to the beach and Relax and think. But i always Knew i had somthing inside my blood. My mom was very protective over me. It always seem'd like she was hiding somthing from me. i Never knew anybody in my family, Everytime i ask'd she said one day i would find out when the time is right. Then a few months later i found my self here at CHB.
    Rp: ''As i was walking around i notice'd a bird flying over me'' It flew off into the horizon'' 'I glanced and smiled cheerfully, 'As i was smilling i was called by my mom'' ''PERCY! ''Time for dinner'' ''As i was running home i tripped and fell into a ditch''
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/28/2012, 9:35 pm

Add one more flaw.

In your RP Example, why is his mom yelling for a kid named Percy if his name's Adam....

What do you mean by "powerful" in his talents?
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 1/28/2012, 9:37 pm

Woops -_- i just got done readin some of the last olympian
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/28/2012, 9:38 pm

It's okay... Just edit your form with that little Edit button on the side of your post.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 1/28/2012, 9:39 pm

Talents:I can Fight very we'll and i am powerful too as in strong.
    Flaws:Im a very loyal Demigod, I would Risk my life for someone, A fatal flaw of mine is i speak and blurt out before i think. I am very sarcastic at times.
    Rp: ''As i was walking around i notice'd a bird flying over me'' It flew off into the horizon'' 'I glanced and smiled cheerfully, 'As i was smilling i was called by my mom'' ''Adam! ''Time for dinner'' ''As i was running home i tripped and fell into a ditch''
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/28/2012, 9:40 pm

Approved.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Kaalob's characters Empty My second Character

Post by Nero 1/29/2012, 2:20 pm

Name:David Dash
    Eyes:hazel
    Hair:Brown
    Height:5'6
    God Parent:Poseidon
    Mortal Parent: Elley dash
    Country of Origin:United states
    Pets:Sea serpent
    Talents:I can breathe under water.
    Weapon: Dual Wield Celestial Bronze Daggers.
    Flaws:I was like to mess with stuff, I Always try to be smart , I get jealous At times.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):I can control water currents, I can breathe under water. I can heal wounds Medium Wounds not big ones.
    Life Before CHB: I lived in california Near a beach. My mom loved there so did i. i knew alot of people and they knew me because i could breathe under water they thought i could just hold my breathe but i knew i could breathe under there. they always asked me how i did it i just never told them, i was scared too. anyway it got even more freaky one day i was runnin along the beach and tripped and cut my knee i decided to get some water on it too clear the stuff out of and my cut magicaly healed right before my eyes i couldnt believe it.
    RP Example*:As i was walking I turned and saw my friend dakota I waved and said ''Hey dakota over here!'' Dakota came running over and i said Check this out I pull out a new phone Dakotas face was smiling ''Awesome'' he said ''yup'' i responded.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2012, 2:21 pm

We don't allow kids of Poseidon. We do, however, allow kids of Triton.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 1/29/2012, 2:22 pm

God Parent:Triton
    Flaws:I was like to mess with stuff, I Always try to be smart , I get jealous At times.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):I can control water currents, I can breathe under water. I can heal wounds Medium Wounds not big ones.
    Life Before CHB: I lived in california Near a beach. My mom loved there so did i. i knew alot of people and they knew me because i could breathe under water they thought i could just hold my breathe but i knew i could breathe under there. they always asked me how i did it i just never told them, i was scared too. anyway it got even more freaky one day i was runnin along the beach and tripped and cut my knee i decided to get some water on it too clear the stuff out of and my cut magicaly healed right before my eyes i couldnt believe it.
    RP Example*:As i was walking I turned and saw my friend dakota I waved and said ''Hey dakota over here!'' Dakota came running over and i said Check this out I pull out a new phone Dakotas face was smiling ''Awesome'' he said ''yup'' i responded.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2012, 2:28 pm

Define "medium wounds." How many times a day can he use each of his powers? Most powerful thing he can do with water current control?
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 1/29/2012, 2:30 pm

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):I can control water currents and wreck a ship. , I can breathe under water. I can heal wounds Medium Wounds not big ones i can heal wounds 5 to 6 times a day.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2012, 2:40 pm

Define "medium". Is the wound an inch deep and an inch long? I think all kids of Triton can wreck a ship.... How many times a day can he control currents? Most powerful thing he can do (ie: summon a 6 ft wave)?
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 1/29/2012, 2:44 pm

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):I can control water currents 3 times a day .The most powerful thing i can do is make a tsunami, I can breathe under water. I can heal wounds Medium Wounds that are 2 inches. not big ones i can heal wounds 5 to 6 times a day.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2012, 2:57 pm

How large is the tsunami (and what category)? When you say he can heal medium wounds 2 inches, do you mean two inches long or deep?
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 1/29/2012, 3:02 pm

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):I can control water currents 3 times a day .The most powerful thing i can do is make a megatsunami it is 60 foot, I can breathe under water. I can heal wounds Medium Wounds that are 2 inches deep. not big ones i can heal wounds 5 to 6 times a day.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2012, 3:04 pm

Making a tsunami that size would kill even a powerful Triton kid and probably knock out a Poseidon kid for a bit. Downsize it by a lot. How long can he breathe underwater at a time at most?

A 2 inch deep wound is too big a wound to heal.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 1/29/2012, 3:07 pm

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):I can control water currents 3 times a day .The most powerful thing i can do is make a megatsunami it is 20 foot, I can breathe under water up to 19 hours. I can heal wounds Medium Wounds that are 1 inche deep. not big ones i can heal wounds 5 to 6 times a day.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2012, 3:08 pm

I'm pretty sure 10ft would be the most he'd be able to do.

19hrs of breathing underwater is too long. More like an hr at a time.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 1/29/2012, 3:10 pm

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):I can control water currents 3 times a day .The most powerful thing i can do is make a megatsunami it is 10 foot, I can breathe under water up to 1 hour. I can heal wounds Medium Wounds that are 1 inche deep. not big ones i can heal wounds 5 to 6 times a day.
    ooc: makes since cause he is only a demigod not a full god.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2012, 3:12 pm

Approved.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Kaalob's characters Empty Kaalobs satyr charrie

Post by Nero 2/6/2012, 5:16 pm

Name:Drew
    Type of Creature: Satyr
    Description (looks): Hes 5'7 and healthy and fit he has black hair and his eyes are blue.
    Powers: He can control nature he can use nature as a weapon by summoning vines out of the ground and he can make a minor earthquakes . he can summon vines 8 times and a day and can only do a minor earthquake 2 times a day.
    Flaws:He cant run good because of his hooves, he likes to talk alot, he loves to chew on things.
    Weapons**: Reed pipes
    Talents/Skills:Drew can play games like a pro, he can balance things on his head.
    RP Example*: I was hiking up a mountain i look down ''wow thats far down'' i said, i keep climbing and i miss a step and fall straght down, ''AHH'' Im yelling as im falling down to my death i hit the bottom and gets knocked out. i wake up and see a person next to me ''where am i ?'' i said the lady looked at me ''were in valcine city'' ''huh?, what year is it?'' the lady looked at me confused ''duh, it the year 3456'' i looked around and saw hover cars. drew falls straight back and faints.

Last edited by Kaalob on 2/6/2012, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:34 pm