A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Dez's bunk

Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1433
    Registration date : 2012-01-27

Dez's bunk Empty Dez's bunk

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 2/5/2012, 8:36 am

I walk in to the cabin, saying goodbye to Shrike for now. I sauntered into an unnocupied bunk, and collapsed on the bed.
    I felt like I should do some unpacking, but then I remember that I didn't have anything left. It had all been lost in the fight with the Vampire women. Well, Shrike had said they were Empousa.
    Remembering the fight reminded him of his wounds. He might want to find somebody to help him. Well, there were obciously other people in his cabin, so he walked outside his bunk to look for someone else in the cabin.

"Hell, it would be good to have some friends," I whispered.
    bekah lyn
    bekah lyn

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2012-02-11

Dez's bunk Empty Re: Dez's bunk

Post by bekah lyn 2/11/2012, 6:58 pm

I walk over to your bunk. "Hey. Are you new here too?"
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 4/29/2012, 1:56 pm

Dez walks in to his bunk, and collapses on his bed, tired after the long day, especially after seeing his mother.

He closes his eyes, and falls asleep after only a few seconds.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 5/5/2012, 1:24 pm

Dez woke up with a shock, remembering something incredibly important. He cursed, he had forgotten about it completely with all of the hassle in his life at the moment, and coming to this Camp pushed it completely out of his mind.

It was his birthday. He was 14, and it was one year after the horrible occasion of his adopted parents' death which he himself had predicted. It was one year after he should have died when he had taken that shotgun blast.

Oh gods...

He needed something to eat, so he got up, put on his coat, and left the cabin to head towards the mess hall.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/27/2013, 2:43 pm

Santa Hermes appeared inside the Other Gods cabin, frowning down at his list. Why was this kid's bunk in the Other Gods cabin, not the Minor Underworld Gods'? Huh. Maybe he hadn't moved when the cabin was finished.

But anyway, Hermes reached into his bag and pulled out a silver gauntlet; it was slightly heavy, but that might have been because Santa Hermes was a little more than exhausted with (immortal) life at the moment. He put it down on the boy's bunk, yawning, and disappeared.

[Child's Name: Dez
    God Parent: Thanatos
    Type of gift and powers of this gift: A silver gauntlet. When Dez wears this he can re-watch any of the "deaths" he predicted in accordance with his power. There are no limits to the amount of times he can do this, though of course watching them is depressing and could affect his emotional state at the time.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:50 pm