A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Amanda's Bunk[Closed, since she left camp]

Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Amanda's Bunk[Closed, since she left camp] - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda's Bunk[Closed, since she left camp]

Post by Amy Pond 7/1/2012, 4:10 pm

"Don't be impulsive. All it will do is get you killed by your own half siblings."
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Amanda's Bunk[Closed, since she left camp] - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda's Bunk[Closed, since she left camp]

Post by GavinP 7/1/2012, 4:14 pm

I think of her comment "Some wise words" I smile "Well 'll just have a small word asking why they never talked to her then"
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 7/1/2012, 5:23 pm

"Much better. If they don't have a good reason, don't lose your mind and try to kill them."
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 7/1/2012, 5:24 pm

"i wouldn't if i did then they would haunt me... and the worst part is I would see them" I say horrified
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 7/1/2012, 6:07 pm

I cringe. " Definitely, don't kill them. That would be so creepy."
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 7/1/2012, 6:11 pm

"You most likely wouldn't see them" I shrug
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 7/2/2012, 7:44 am

"I probably wouldn't, but you would most likely talk about them, or even to them. I would know that you were haunted."
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 7/2/2012, 7:47 am

"Yeah" I say sadly "Well enough about my rubbish life. What about you? Anything important i need to know?"
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 7/9/2012, 8:17 pm

"My life is, and was pretty ordinary. " I say. "The stereotype demigod life; one satyr friend, lived with my mortal dad, etc. Except I got along with him, and we lived in Florida."
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 7/10/2012, 7:18 am

"I was pretty much asking if your a raging psychopath but I guess your not" I say sticking my tongue out. I then look at my watch. "Stupid me, I need to go, I'll see you around" I smile at her and walk out
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 7/26/2012, 6:55 pm

I wave and stand up. I was kind of hungry. I walk out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 9:53 pm