A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

auron and samuel's bunk

auron and samuel's bunk  Empty auron and samuel's bunk

Post by Guest 2/7/2012, 8:59 pm

auron walks in, getting his side of the bunk ready for his stay.

samuel walks in same time, doing the same. he says, "auron, maybe we should head out and visit other people in camp, i heard there was a lake in which we could manifest our best power."

auron responded, "i dont think we should use that yet, not until we are well aquanted with some of our fellow demi-gods."

samuel looks at auron excitedly saying, "definitly, im gonna go flirt with same of the babes while we are out too."

auron shook his head and grabbed samuel by the collar of his shirt, and started to drag him off to some where in camp

auron and samuel's bunk  Empty Re: auron and samuel's bunk

Post by Guest 2/8/2012, 11:56 pm

samuel and auron show up simultaneously.

samuel said as he laid down "you seem to like luna, dont you?"

auron replied saying, "she's nice. i don see who wouldnt like her."

samuel said again, "i dont know. haha goodnight bro."

auron laid down, tired, and he said "goodnight brother, ill see ya in the morning"

Post by Guest 3/30/2012, 12:36 am

samuel and auron walk in simutaniously.

"where the hell have you been auron?!" samuel asked, kinda angry.

auron replied "i have been hanging out with luna. what's wrong with you?"

"what's wrong with me?! what's wrong with you?!" samuel said angrily "i have been out there for ages. looking for you. you are so disrespectful auron. you and i are not leaving each others side again. you know i can't do anything with out you. but now that you have luna, all you seem to care about is being with her!"

auron replied "dude, just calm down and go to sleep, im sure we can talk about this later. oh, and by the way, you are the one who has been flirting with ivy constantly. its no wonder she has been avoiding you."

samuel stood shocked and said "i..i cant believe you said that to me. i can't believe you even think it is ok to remind me of the hell i must have caused her. i..i am going to bed, and you should do the same." with that, samuel laid down, and fell asleep.

auron sat down, feeling quite awful for saying what he said. as he sat there, he fell asleep

Post by Guest 4/15/2012, 2:13 am

auron was reading a book in his chair.

samuel ran in, grabbed his swimming shorts, threw them on, and said "im goin for a little swim, ill be back in a while, see ya later brother."

auron waved goodbye as samuel walked out.

Post by Guest 4/22/2012, 1:22 am

auron stood up, leaving

Post by Guest 8/9/2012, 5:38 am

samuel walked in, laid his brothers body on the bed, and left, grabbing his pack of smokes which he has not had in ages, he also grabbed aurons lighter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:20 am