A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+66
Doug The Turtle
Jade_of_Hoole
amyleunicorn
Cheedos
ABCOW
Melodiya
Milocross
LiaZee
Bucky Barnes
Holly
daddeme
Komaeda
Death Pony
lillylillypad
tehking
Michelle A.
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
terragate
Bella212
Keeper_of_the_Dark
Perca
Maybeth
Josh
hunterofartemis726
Steve Rogers
Nero
SkyWarriorDragon
Bell
annabeth2030
Desperate Souls
BlackJack123
John
CynicalSkin
Snuffleasaurus
Jordan
Nemesis
Jazon fett
SilverArrow
magnetonrobo
pilot
noel1298
Ness99
natewolfe
LynnZee
HappyPlatypus
Thorn
athena'schild
HeartsToHearts
Chuck
Arik
Blaze
VanillaCreme96
andrea di angelo
Ardelis
Mason
TokiDoki
Edgar Allan Poe
Tromokratis
Dorkette
Morgan Landry
Princess Amy
PurpleMango
Samrenango
Kendall
Stuart35
Amy Pond
70 posters

Target Practice

Target Practice - Page 40 Empty Re: Target Practice

Post by Guest 4/24/2013, 8:57 pm

ooc; it's fine. (:
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 4/25/2013, 9:12 pm

"And I'm really sensitive now. I don't know why. I used to be all... I don't know... What's the word...?" Miranda said, trying to find the correct word to describe herself when she was thirteen.

Post by Guest 4/25/2013, 10:50 pm

'Not-sensitive?'

Sirius knew it was a dumb answer and Miranda wouldn't appreaciate it, but it seemed like a good idea at the moment. The boy runs his hand through his light brown hair as he stares up at the sky that appeared up Miranda's head.

ooc; we really need to do something with these two.

Target Practice - Page 40 Empty Shooting Some Targets(private)

Post by Guest 4/26/2013, 6:56 pm

Rowan circled around the arena and slowly walked up to the the stand where all of the bows were. Rowan looked nervously at one set of bows. Rowie hasn't touched a single weapon since she was seven. Kellan taught her while they were on the trip to the Everglades. The daughter of Harpocrates smiled soflty, remebering those memories made her happier. Besides being deaf, her unsocial behavior held her back from talking to people, or at least signing.

She gingerly felt one of the bows and held it up. The arrow head was celestial bronze, of course, but the body of the bow intriged her. It was wooden with a metal ring at the end of the bow. She cocked her head quizically at the craftmanship of the bow, it seemed special in a away. Normally the bows she had seen were made out of metal. She shrugged and set the bow down, but part of her wanted to pick it up again.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Post by OhMySparkles 4/26/2013, 8:06 pm

ooc: Hi! Im on a mobile version, so sorry if anything looks messed up. ill be sure to fix things when I get back home.

Bic: Lucy ran into the archery range, her brown and pink hair flying behind her. Bad idea. After just eating about a pound of candy, she probably should'nt have ran here. She was just so excited to practice. She thought she'd gotten better since the last time she'd been here, which was yesterday. pushing the sick feeling away, she grabbed her worn-in bow that was slung across her back and went to the table where she always kept her arrows. As she was walking there, Lucy saw a girl picking up her arrows then putting them back down. That didnt bother her though, she had such a happy personality that nothing really bothered her. When the girl put down her arrows, she picked up a bow.

Seeing the girl interested in it, she said, "That bow's special! There's a rumor that its magic or something of the sort. There isnt many wooden bows here, except mine. But mine ist special, ive had it for ages." She rambled to this stranger.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/26/2013, 8:07 pm

ooc: Hi! Im on a mobile version, so sorry if anything looks messed up. ill be sure to fix things when I get back home.

Bic: Lucy ran into the archery range, her brown and pink hair flying behind her. Bad idea. After just eating about a pound of candy, she probably shouldn't have ran here. She was just so excited to practice. She thought she'd gotten better since the last time she'd been here, which was yesterday. pushing the sick feeling away, she grabbed her worn-in bow that was slung across her back and went to the table where she always kept her arrows. As she was walking there, Lucy saw a girl picking up her arrows then putting them back down. That didn't bother her though, she had such a happy personality that nothing really bothered her. When the girl put down her arrows, she picked up a bow.

Seeing the girl interested in it, she said, "That bow's special! There's a rumor that its magic or something of the sort. There isnt many wooden bows here, except mine. But mine ist special, ive had it for ages." She rambled to this stranger.

Last edited by JeaBaby on 4/26/2013, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 4/26/2013, 8:15 pm

ooc-you kinda posted it twice.

bic-
    Rowan stared at the girl. Not because she was weird, but because she was speaking so fast, Rowan could not understand what she was saying. Rowie wondered if she could sign, but she shouldn't really test it. Instead she waved to the girl, smiling brightly.

Rowie mentally facepalmed herself, now she would be thought of as a freak. The girl must of thought she was crazy if she didn't respond how a normal person would. She sighed, her smile fading as she looked down at the arrow. She played with the tip, waiting for the awkwardness to come.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/26/2013, 9:04 pm

Ooc: Back home! Dang. How do you delete one?? Dx

Bic: Seeing the girl staring at her, she figured it was because she was talking too much. She did that a lot. She fingered her bow nervously, but her face looked calm and happy.

Then the girl waved to her and smiled, and Lucy thought the girl was just one of those shy, quiet girls. Lucy definitely wasn't shy or quiet, but she took a deep breath after talking nonstop, and waved back. Smiling broadly, she simply said this time,
    "Hi!"

Ooc: Ugh, short post sorry!

Post by Guest 4/26/2013, 9:34 pm

Ooc-yuck. Sorry for short post I'm on my phone.

Bic- Rowie was ashamed that she couldn't talk back. She waved again to the girl. Rowan took a deep breath and started to sign, I'm Rowan Chopiak. . Rowan smiled lightly and looked down at the bow. She quickly looked back up at the girl and held the bow gingerly in her hand.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/26/2013, 9:45 pm

Ooc: S'ok! Hey, I actually know some asl letters irl... :)

Bic: Lucy's eyes widened when the girl started to sign. Not because of anything bad, but because she recognized some of it.

One of her friends at her orphanage was deaf, and she'd tried to teach Lucy. Most of it was a fail, but she still remembered some. Biting her lip and smiling slightly, she made the 2 side ways fingers for 'h', then the pinky finger up for 'i'. Thinking back to what the girl wrote, she tried to spell out her name, but she think it came out more like 'Robam'. She giggled, wondering what she would think of her mixed up signs. She wasn't even attempting her own name yet.

Post by Guest 4/26/2013, 9:49 pm

Rowie smiled at this attempt, normally people just shrug her if when she tries to speak ASL to them. Her attempt, as scattered as it was, made Rowan feel awesome about herself. Rowan scanned the arena for a stick. She found one in the corner and ran over to get it. When Rowan came back she sat down onto the softish grass. She wrote her name and her age down into a clear patch of dirt.
    Ooc-that's so cool!
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/26/2013, 10:33 pm

Ooc: Thanks! I figure it might be useful one day, although my attempts are kinda scattered like Lucys... Oh well, I still know some, and I can always wave!

Bic: Lucy beamed when Rowan smiled, thinking she must've done at least something right, but then she became confused when Rowan ran away. "Where are you...oh." She said, feeling a little stupid when Rowan came back with a stick. Squatting down next to her, she read the name and age written in dirt. Gently taking the stick from Rowan's hand, she wrote Lucy Halle in another patch of dirt, then wrote 'Same age! Who's your parent?'
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 4/26/2013, 11:06 pm

OOC: I know. Once I finish Kieran, (Which I will do a character form for, as I do not have the attention span at the moment to do a detailed one) Miranda will meet him, and maybe Miranda and Sirius will leave camp together.

"Yeah, sure," Miranda replied. I wasn't the best answer, but it was all she could think of and so could he.

Post by Guest 4/27/2013, 10:05 pm

Harpocrates Rowan wrote slowly. She hated being the daughter of Harpocrates. It's terrible ironic how he is the god of silence and she doesn't talk. Gods she hates when stereotypes actually are true. She tapped the stick on her chin before writing again,What about you?She wrote below her first writing. Rowan handed Lucy the stick carefully. After doing so, Rowan tried to scratch out her first answer.

Ooc-dijdjsjjdifj sorry for short post
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Target Practice - Page 40 Empty Shooting The Targets

Post by Alyssa 4/28/2013, 11:18 am

I walked toward the targets, bow in hand. I grabbed a arrow and shot.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 4/29/2013, 9:08 pm

Ooc: Omg sorry I haven't replied in ever!!!!!!

Bic: Harpocrates, Harpocrates...., she thought. She really would have to brush up on her mythology. Who? She wrote, hoping it wouldn't come off as rude.

Under that she wrote, Gelos, my daddy!. She smiled at her foolish writing.

She hoped she wasn't overloading the girl, but she squeezed in the words,
    You like archery?

-------

http://www.camphalfblood.org/viewtopic.forum?t=16887

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:24 am