A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Achilles' Bunk

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Achilles' Bunk Empty Achilles' Bunk

Post by Jordan 3/21/2012, 10:16 pm

I swiftly covered my ears, as his mouth opened. He began to speak, and I had heard the talk of the dead could make one go mad. His eyes were black and lifeless and blood seeped from the jagged crack in the back of his head. He moved closer, slowly, like he was underwater, his clothes and hair floated, enforcing the idea of being underwater. He reached out to grab at me, his fingers brushed my cheek and they were as cold as ice. I wrenched away from him and inhaled deeply, sucking in water. We were underwater! I kicked to the surface but was stopped as he grabbed my ankle. I choked on the black churning water and began to sink. Instantly a hand from above shot into the water and yanked me from the icy tomb. He brought me to face him… his face was a skull. “No swimmin’ in Styx boy!” He cackled, and tossed me behind him. I landed hard… on the playground where he died…
    I woke with a start, covered in sweat, my palms stinging from clenching my fists. I cried out and stood abruptly running to a trash can where I vomited. I was cold… clammy, and tired. I could never sleep without seeing him.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Achilles' Bunk Empty Re: Achilles' Bunk

Post by Jordan 3/22/2012, 8:35 pm

I dabbed the sweat off my forehead with the hem of my shirt and sat back against my bunk. I breathed heavily and reassured myself that it wasn't real, it was just a dream. I stood and walked out of the cabin to... somewhere...
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 3/31/2012, 10:35 am

I walked into my cabin and flopped on my bunk, full from dinner. I looked up at the cage hanging by my bed and opened the gate. Patroclus, my gold finch, hopped to the edge of the cage and zipped around the room, landing on my knee. I stroked his small head lightly with the tip of my finger, and he sang happily. I smiled and reached under my bunk and pulled out a large container of sunflower seeds. I pulled out a single seed and held it out to Patroclus. He snatched the seed eagerly and fluttered to the bed post. He quickly parted the shells and retrieved the small seed from inside. I smiled and held out my finger and he dropped and landed gracefully on my hand. I sat up and stroked his head lightly.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 3/31/2012, 4:55 pm

I rolled off my bed and left my cabin. I opened the door and let Patroclus fly out, he needed to stretch his wings. I left to go find something to do.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/16/2012, 9:32 pm

I walked back into my cabin and sat down on my bunk. I noticed Patroclus up in his cage and smiled.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/16/2012, 9:33 pm

I walked in, and spotted Achilles. "Hey," I said, walking over
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/16/2012, 10:14 pm

"Did you get your quest?" I asked cautiously.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/16/2012, 10:16 pm

I nodded. "It should be easy," I said. "I've got the whole thing figured out, and I've got a plan," I said. It was only a partial lie. "You wanted to tell me something though," I reminded him.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/16/2012, 10:32 pm

I sighed heavily. "In case this quest is dangerous... in case you don't come back..." I paused and looked at her. My stomach felt really odd, and I felt I was going to start shaking uncontrollably if my hands weren't folded together. "I wanted to tell you that..." I inhaled deeply and looked back at her. "I really like you."
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/16/2012, 10:36 pm

I looked at him for a second. "Um, what?" I said, shoccked.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/16/2012, 10:57 pm

"I... like you. You're fun, and clever, and smart... and you're really pretty." I paused, "I just wanted to tell you because.... I haven't felt anything except for sadness and fear for the longest time... and then you came a long... and my nightmares stopped." I told her, staring down at my hands. "I just... thought I'd let you know... in case you didn't come back."
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/16/2012, 11:02 pm

I sat down next to him. "Look, I'm going to come back. There is no way I won't," I smiled. "But, what do you mean about nightmares? And fear, and sadness?" I asked him
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/16/2012, 11:20 pm

I felt my face flush. She didn't say anything... "...I killed someone." I told her hesitantly. "It was an accident... but the dead boy has plagued me ever since. There is never a night when I don't dream about him... But then I met you. And the nightmares stopped." I told her.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/16/2012, 11:25 pm

I frowned slightly. "How was it an accident?" I asked. I studied him, then reached out and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/16/2012, 11:34 pm

"I didn't mean to!" I said, why was I getting so upset? This is why I never talked about my feelings... but I had to let her know. "I didn't want to kill him. I wanted him to stop bullying me, so I pushed him, and his head hit a stone and--" There were tears streaming down my face now, I had to stop now! Or else she could get hurt. "And I'm sad and scared because I can't let my emotions go out of control, or my father's curse will take effect!" I wailed, sobbing uncontrollably now. I began taking sharp breaths to calm myself, but I couldn't stop, that same awful feeling was coming...
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/16/2012, 11:43 pm

I pulled him closer. "Shh," I soothed. "It's not your fault," I said calmly. I held him closer, fighting the instinct to run,a nd not be this to him.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/16/2012, 11:49 pm

"NO! Not here!" I begged. I pushed Ever away quickly and ran for the door of my cabin, and exited into the courtyard.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/16/2012, 11:50 pm

I frowned then quickly followed
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/9/2012, 4:27 pm

I walked into my cabin and sat on my bunk... There was still blood on my sheets from the plague. I brushed my hair out of my eyes and laid back on the bunk, thinking.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/13/2012, 4:11 pm

Achilles sat up and brushed a few locks of golden hair out of his face. He stood and left to find someone to talk to.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/4/2012, 8:38 am

Achilles walked back into his cabin after being healed from his sparing and flopped onto his bunk. Running the French words he had learned through his head. He quickly sat up and frowned, he didn't have his spear anymore... it made him really sad, he had that spear for a long time.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 11/4/2012, 9:19 am

Ever walked in, free of her notebook and book. She spotted Achilles and walked over. "Hey," she said
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/4/2012, 9:30 am

Achilles grinned when he saw Ever. "Hey!" He said, beaming, "so I've been trying to learn French, I think I've gotten pretty good. I can make out most thing written and spoken, but, I can't really speak it much. The conjugations are killer." He said as he turned and moved to sit at the edge of his mattress. "So tell me something in French, I might be able to get it." Achilles desperately hoped he could, he wanted to make Ever proud of him.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 11/4/2012, 9:32 am

Ever grinned. "Thats amazing," she said as she sat down beside him. "Umm, Un talon d'Achille est une faiblesse mortelle en depit de l'effectif global, qui peut effectivement ou potentiellement conduire a la chute" She said.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/4/2012, 9:36 am

Achilles perked up when he picked out some words he had studied, some were still alien to him. "So... Achilles heel, is... strong, but can lead to his downfall... or something like that." Was that right? He hoped it was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:08 pm