A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Laure's bunk

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Laure's bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Laure's bunk

Post by Holly 12/18/2012, 3:37 pm

I walked into laures bunk again, her keeing me from falling over as i was almost done recoveriny from the black out i had earlier. She probaley wanted to ask me questions, which for once i wouldnt mind. After all she had seen the whip marks, the scars on my wrists and all the other cuts and wounds hidden under my clothing.

"thanks laure" i said, trying to sound all healthy and ok, but i knew i wasnt. We walked over to her bunk and she sat be down on it. Brushing some of my hair out of my eyes i slowly lifted my head to look at her
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/19/2012, 12:20 pm

Laure made Lindia sit down on her bed and sat next to her. During their trip back to Camp, she had noticed details that had escaped her at first: strange scars around her wrists, longer ones on her elbows.. they didn't look like normal wounds.
    She put an arm around her shoulders.
    "What happened?" she asked, speaking of everything - the blackout, her previous life.... whatever she had to say, Laure would hear it without judging.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/19/2012, 3:56 pm

I sighed, now was the time of my big choice. To tell her of my life, or to keep it bottled up. After a moment, i decided to tell her. "i lived in detroit most of my life, but it wasnt a good life....My father abused me, and so did my step mother.... He whipped me and cut me, abused me in many illegal ways. I had to find outlets for my life so i began to cut myself...and i still do to be honest" i told her as i leaned on her shoulder for comfort. "then i went to the police and they didnt help me, they said i was a child making up stories... The last thing was my father killed my stepmom, but made it look like it was me who did it so i had to run away." I waited for that to sink in.

"as for the blackouts...its a curse from being a child of trivia i guess, or a painful reminder of my life"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/20/2012, 7:42 am

During the whole story, Laure had carefully listened and passed an arm around Lindia's shoulders, pulling her close to her as she put her head on her arm. The daughter of Trivia's blonde hair was soft against Laure's cheek.
    She stroked her shoulder with her fingers and kissed her forehead as she finished her story. They both didn't say anything for long moments afterwards. It just didn't feel right. Laure finally turned to her and hugged her, without saying anything - how could she possibly express how sorry she felt and how terrible all Lindia's past seemed to her?
    She wanted to say loads of things. It's all right now, for example, even though that might sound... like she didn't really cared. But she cared, she cared hell about Lindia.
    Laure took her wrists softly and turned them slowly to look at her scars. She stroked them with the tip of her thumb and kissed them.
    "Don't do this again." she whispered. "I'm here, now. I'm here...."

She looked up at Lindia, and her blue-violet eyes connected with hers.
    And, without meaning to, she suddenly flung her arms around her shoulders and kissed her mouth.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/20/2012, 2:43 pm

Lindia was about to respond to her comment about cutting when there lips connected in a kiss. She was shocked and slightly disturbed by the kiss but began to enjoy it as she gently kissed back. In fact this kiss was the first kiss lindia had that was gentle and loving. Entranced by the bueaty of laure she put her delicate hands onto laures stomach and pulled her closer. In a way she was glad she told her about her lifelong pain and suffering
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2012, 4:30 am

The kiss was so fond it made Laure want to cry. She placed her hands gently on Lindia's shoulders and started stroking her hair with one hand, her beautiful, lustrous blonde hair with the burnt tips. Her hand passed then to her cheekbone as her fingertips closed softly over one cheek. The kiss broke and started anew each time their lips separated and connected again in a row of slow, delicate kisses, where they some times added the tip of their tongue.
    Laure could have stayed like this for a long time. She loved the idea of Lindia and her being more than just ordinary friends, because she cared about her so much.
    But then the door to the barrack opened, and they jerked away from each other. A guy casually went in (Carl, his name was), picked up his weapon, a gladius, then went out again.
    Laure looked back at Lindia and smiled. She hugged her softly.
    "Thank you" she whispered, her lips against her neck.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/21/2012, 11:46 am

Lindia enjoyed the delightful little kisses she and laure were having, glad she knew someone loved her. The little kisses soon got longer, tips of the tongue included. Then when the camper came in she blushed and looked at embarrassed, but breathed a sigh of relief as the camper left. Turning to laure she was about to say something when she felt her sweet lips dancing into her neck, kissing in a way that was pleasurable to Lindia. "thank you? For what?" Lindia asked as she moaned a bit and tilted her head back in the joy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2012, 12:02 pm

"For the kissing" Laure softly chuckled. "And for trusting me." She hugged her body delicately, then remained like this, with her head on her shoulder.
    For some reason, she found Lindia reassuring. She was tall and strong, and her mind was forceful as well. Laure wondered if she would've done any better if she had been in her situation during childhood. No, she wouldn't. She would've committed suicide or become entirely mad.
    But then again, she didn't want to ruin this beautiful moment with painful feelings.
    She then looked into Lindia's eyes. They were blue and shiny, like the sky near the sun, or a sparkling exotic river.
    "Are you happy, here?" she asked, as her french accent poked through again.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/21/2012, 12:24 pm

Lindia was relaxed now, laures lucious hair on her shoulder as her head was on lindias chest. Then she asked the question and it took lindia a moment to reply. "now i am, now that ive found you. The only person ive ever met that would care for me" She admitted with a soft smile as she stared back into the other girls eyes. Lindia could feel it, that this wasnt going to be an ordinary friendship.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2012, 2:28 pm

OOC: This is a nice end for this RP. Shall we end it here and open a new topic a few RP-weeks later?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/21/2012, 2:30 pm

OOC: sure, I like the way you think. Can you start it?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2013, 3:22 pm

Laure strode in, rather nervous. She was a bit angry too. At Chance, at that Annabeth, and at herself. She wondered if it had been a good choice to break up with him, but when she looked at Lindia, she realized she didn't really care.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/10/2013, 4:14 pm

Lindia walked in behind laure, looking worried. She hesitantly touched laures shoulder, then pulled back at being snapped at. "laure....are you ok?" she asked, looking scared
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2013, 7:09 am

Laure smiled at Lindia. "Of course I am, darling. It... It was the right thing to do to break up with him. He knew too much about the two of us. Meanwhile... I think he won't regret it, did you see how he was looking at that girl? Like he'd want to eat her with a spoon." She shrugged. "Nah, I don't think I ever loved him, anyway...."
    She sat down on her bed. Sometthing drew her attention, and she noticed a white envelope. Oh, mail! she thought with delight. She gestured at Lindia to sit down next to her, and opened the mailer.
    It was a letter from her father, in French. Laure quickly read it, and her smile got greater and greater after every sentence she read. When she finally finished it, she flung her armes around Lindia and hugged her tight.
    "Oh, in my mother's name!" she cried out. "Lindia! It's my dad's Christmas present! He's got plane tickets and hotel rooms for Venice! We're going to the carnival!" She hugged her again. "Do you want to come with us? I'm sure my father wouldn't have any objection."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/14/2013, 9:22 am

Lindia sat next to the lovely French girl as she opened the envelope, and quickly read its contents. Lindia listened carefully to her girlfriends exclamations and nodded, smiling. "of course I'll go with you! When are you going?" she asked politely as she leaned her blonde head on laures shoulder for Support.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2013, 9:41 am

Laure looked at the tickets. "We're leaving on the fifth. Wait, I'll just call my dad so he can book another ticket."
    She jumped up and drew her iPhone from her trunk, switched it on and called her father.
    She didn't have to wait long.
    Allô?
    "Allô Papa?" she said. "C'est Laure!"
    Salut, ma chérie, tu vas bien?
    They exchanged the greetings, how are you, etc. and Laure thanked him warmly for the present.
    "Ecoute, j'ai une faveur à te demander. J'ai une amie, Lindia, tu sais, celle dont je te parle tout le temps... Elle peut venir avec nous à Venise? S'il-te-plaît! J'ai trop hâte de te la présenter!"
    Her father didn't think much and said 'yes'. Laure let out a cry of joy. "Oh, merci Papa, merci!!"
    They talked for some moments, then told each other goodbye and Laure put the phone down.
    "He said yes!" she told Lindia with a superb smile that showed her white teeth and hugged her, pressing her against her. "It's gonna be wonderful! We can go shopping, and you'll see, the carnival lasts several days! Oh, I'm so happy and excited!" she said as she hugged her and kissed her shoulder.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/14/2013, 9:44 am

Lindia blushed as laures lips pressed against her shoulder. "merci" Lindia said, smiling at her. "I know some Canadian French" she said smiling as she wrapped her tan arms around her girlfriend."what should we do now?" Lindia asked politely as she held I to laure.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2013, 9:48 am

Laure spread her arms. "Anything you want!" she dramatically said.
    She took Lindia's hand and made a pirouette. "It's Christmas!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/14/2013, 9:50 am

Lindia smiled "I've already got the best Christmas present" Lindia said and kissed laure, pulling the French girl close to her
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2013, 10:16 am

Laure gave into the kiss and kissed her back passionetly. She had a pure, fresh breath.
    Laure suddenly broke away and turned her head. The girl that was watching them immediatly turned heels and ran away, but Laure knew she'd start rumors. And that was good neither to her reputation nor Lindia's.
    "Listen," she said as she pulled her out of sight "Nobody must know. We're gonna get laughed at for the rest of the century. I don't want that - not for you."
    She looked away, thinking, before looking back into Lindia's azur eyes. "We need a cover."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/14/2013, 10:22 am

Lindia nodded....if this secret got out, her other secrets could get out and then..... Lindia didn't want to think about it. "any ideas? I mean someone just saw us...next thing we know Venus kids will be all over us" she mumbled, holding laure close. "hmmmm"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2013, 10:26 am

"We need a boyfriend" Laure said with determination. "Like, you need one and I need one. Several, in fact. Just so everybody forget the doubts. Oh, and people should see us less together."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/14/2013, 11:14 am

Lindia thought about it "baby....I'm scared of guys" she whispered, looking down as she held onto her. "your the only one right for me, couldn't we just stay in Venice longer?" she asked, closing her eyes slowly in content
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2013, 1:34 pm

Laure hugged her closer and wrapped a hand round her head. "Don´t date, then", she whispered. "I´ll do it. But whatever happens (she took Lindia´s head in both her hands) you´re the one I love. All those guys out there... they don´t count. You´re right for me too." She quickly checked nobody was watching, then kissed her softly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/14/2013, 3:21 pm

Lindia kissed her back softly, knowing laure would stay true to her. When they broke the kiss she asked. "do your going to go around and break guys hearts?" she asked, holding her smiling. "can I help? You can 'date' one, then I get him to 'cheat' on you with me? And vise versa?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:29 am