A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Alpha Wolf
GwrachSeren
6 posters

Dude, Let's Start A Band (Private)

GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Dude, Let's Start A Band (Private) Empty Dude, Let's Start A Band (Private)

Post by GwrachSeren 6/3/2012, 9:50 am

Gerran walked in, nervous. He had major stage fright but he wanted to try something new. As far as he saw it, the only reason he hadn't fainted yet was because he was the only one there. The instruments looked good... Playing just a few instruments would be good... Good... He approached the first thing he saw. A six string acoustic guitar. He lifted it and then he started to play.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Dude, Let's Start A Band (Private) Empty Re: Dude, Let's Start A Band (Private)

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/3/2012, 10:00 am

Tracy walked in and looked. Why was she even here? She hated playing instruments cause she gets frustrated by them. Oh well.....she sighed and then heard the guy playing on stage. He didn't that bad to be honest.

Dereck snuck in through the back and instantly heard the guitar being played. Pretty good sound the player had, but Dereck didn't give it much thought before finding himself sneaking up on stage and beginning to play the drum set in the back
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 6/3/2012, 10:04 am

Thomas walked in, looking around, while he carried a suitcase. he set the suitcase on the ground, and started to back up, he pulled his guitar off his back, and played a quick riff, summoning lightning to strike it. the thing exploded, and scaffolding appeared, covered in draped to hide it as it built itself.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 6/3/2012, 10:12 am

Gerran stopped playing. He just stood there, frozen. People... Oh god. People! He couldn't move now. The drummer in the background... The dude with the guitar riff... The Welshman just stood there... Afraid and begining to question the sanitation of the guitar he was clutching so hard. He hadn't thought of the germs! Had he packed his things in his bunk securely? Oh god! What if he hadn't? Oh gods! What about his- did he just say oh gods? About time. He may have been new but he had to stop just saying oh god. He slowly put the guitar down and backed away, bumping into the back of the stage. He looked around, looking scared. He couldn't play in front of people.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/3/2012, 10:26 am

Tracy raised an eyebrow at the two others whom shown up. "How many other people are here and musically talented?" She asked herself

Dereck looked up at the guy as he started freaking out. He recently turned into one of those people who didn't talk much and avoided people. But he couldn't stop himself from talking in this secnario. He sighed then said, "Hey? What's wrong with you? Get back up there." He actually smirked a bit when he spoke..
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 6/3/2012, 10:31 am

I walked in as I heard music start, then go. I smiled to myself as I saw other people in the place. perfect, social interaction. And after the FBI i need some I thought to myself as I walked towards the steadily growing group who seemed to be mostly quiet, at least right now
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 6/3/2012, 10:34 am

The scaffolding exploded revealing a stage:
    Spoiler:

Thomas backed up, holding his hands up in front of him as he beheld his work. "Man, I get a kick out of that."

Last edited by Theseus12 on 6/3/2012, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 6/3/2012, 10:36 am

Gerran froze. "I... I..."

He looked at the stage then at the people. "Who are you people?"

He took steps away from the stage, a little afraid of the people... and the stage...
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/3/2012, 11:00 am

Dereck shrugged at the stage and then got up and over to Gerran. "Dereck James....Son of Psyche. Ever played the drums?" He asked as he walked over to the instruments and picked up a silver electric guitar. He tossed the drum sticks to Gerran
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/3/2012, 11:05 am

"I'm Katrina, daughter of Nike and I play the drums Dereck" I say then turn to the guy who jut scared me with the exploding stage. "nice stage, very.....um....interesting"
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 6/3/2012, 11:13 am

"Thanks. Leo made it for me a looong while back. it can only go from suitcase to stage via thunderstrike, which is useful, considering Clementine can do that."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/3/2012, 11:18 am

I walk in and over to a keyboard. I start playing it. Then, I look over to the people who were talking and walk over to them. "Hey. My name is Lilia, but you can call me Lily." I tell them as find a keyboard you can put over your neck.

Last edited by Blazer123 on 6/8/2012, 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 6/3/2012, 11:22 am

Gerran backed away from them all, falling off the stage. "Ow!" he cried as he hit the ground. Then thoughts about the germs the floor could have made him scramble onto his feet and start brushing himself down quickly. "I'm Gerran. Gerran Briton."

OOC: Can someone suggest he take the nickname Gez?
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/3/2012, 11:28 am

"You doing a gravity check, Gez? I'm pretty sure its working." Dereck said then handed the drumbsticks to Kat. He shrugged and strumed a few notes and chords on his electric.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/3/2012, 11:34 am

I take the drumsticks from derreck "thanks" I say then walk over to the drums and sat there, watching everyone and examining this drum set
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 6/3/2012, 11:38 am

"all right!" I shouted into a microphone. "Sound check!" I backed away. "It's all good. you guys are ready to go."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/3/2012, 11:42 am

"So... Are you guys starting a band?" I ask them. "If it's fine with you I could join. You don't have a keyboard yet," I ask them. I hop onto the stage and go behind a keyboard.

Last edited by Blazer123 on 6/8/2012, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 6/3/2012, 11:44 am

"Woah. Wait. Band?" he asked. He marched onto the stage. "I don't even know you guys. And I can't play an instrument in front of people."

OOC: That leaves singing :3 He said instrument xD
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/3/2012, 11:44 am

I make sure that my drums are set up an I test the cymbal...loudly. "I'm ready"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/3/2012, 11:49 am

"Then you'll sing." Dereck said and pushed Gerran up to the mic.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 6/3/2012, 12:00 pm

I went back, grabbing a violin. "I'll handle this violin here."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/3/2012, 12:06 pm

"I will handle this keyboard right here," I point to the keyboard in front of me.

Last edited by Blazer123 on 6/8/2012, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1397
    Registration date : 2012-05-19

Post by Asimina 6/3/2012, 12:07 pm

I walked in writing some lyrics and I wanted to test them when everyone's there "Hi" I said and smiled awkwardly
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 6/3/2012, 12:10 pm

"Oh thank goodness. yet another person for me to look like a fool in front of," Gerran muttered. "Are those lyrics?"

He offered to take them.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/3/2012, 12:28 pm

Dereck strummed his guitar to keep from having to he would handle that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 12:16 am