A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)  Empty Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/5/2015, 4:30 pm

So Jane had grudgingly gone to visit New Rome with some of her Greek friends, with the promise of there being some attractive Roman boys. Jane came across as very intimidating towards most of the Greeks, probably because of her very short temper and habit of punching first talking later.
    At first Jane had declined to fight with some of her fellow Greeks against a few Romans in a 'friendly' match. That was until she observed the small river which for the purposes of the game bordered the Roman camp on three sides. The Romans were defending, their job was to keep control of the camp. The Greeks well they had to take the Roman camp. By any means necessary, to a degree. There was to be no killing, maiming, blinding permanently or using Greek Fire. This was after all meant to be a friendly competition.

Most of the Greeks planned to launch a frontal assault on the Roman camp using the most obvious approach across dry land. This place was the most heavily defended position as it was the most vulnerable to attack. The majority of the Romans were stationed there, with just a few pickets left to watch the river.
    That was a mistake, especially with Jane around who loved the water. Right now, she slid silently through the water sticking close to the bank. The water happened to be rather cold, but she did not mind in her dull black wetsuit helping her to blend in. She observed the Romans as they moved around, patrolling their base oblivious to the hidden threat that Jane presented. She waited till the legionnaire turn his back to her and she struck. The Roman struggled briefly before Little swept his legs from under him. Unfortunately much to her annoyance, the Roman fell into the river with a loud splash. So much for the secret attack from behind whilst the Romans were preoccupied by the Greeks assaulting the front of their defensive position.

She missed the familiar feel of her axe, but two Roman gladiuses would have to suffice. Gladi perhaps for more than one Gladius. The six foot four form of Jane calmly drew both of her swords, Jane happened to be thankful that she decided to tie up her purple hair in a ponytail so that it would not get in her eyes. Jane threw herself into battle, seeing Legionnaires closing in on her. Time to fight rather than stand still.
    Unlike the Romans and her Greek allies, Jane wore no armour. She needed to avoid being hit at all costs otherwise it might hurt, a lot.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)  Empty Re: Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)

Post by Mason 9/6/2015, 3:22 pm

Wade and Colten were out for the day for the battle against the Greeks. Wade's motives were obvious as of why he wanted to be here; he loved beating the snot out of Greeks and proving Rome was better. Colten was there because Wade had forced him to, and he thought it might get his mind off of some things Leandra. Colten, over the past month or two, had gotten more muscular, specifically in the arms. The harsh Roman training was finally catching up to him. He still wasn't as muscular than Wade, though. Every time he was working out and he heard the name Wade being compared to him, he became angry. It may have been intentional on the part of his trainer, now that he thought of it.

Wade scanned the area. He was wearing IG armor and had two swords in each hand. He looked over by the water. "I'll take on the Greeks mid-field. Colten and a few others, go inspect over there."

"I wanted to fight mid field though, dude," Colten slightly whined.

"Romans don't whine!"

"Unless you're Bacchus," Colten cheesily said. Nice one, Colt, nice.

"Go!"

Colten went over by the water, looking around. Nope, nothin- "ahhh!" Colten fell in the water. "Don't kill me!"

Some Romans' attention turned to the water. Wade was one of them. He went over, looking around. "Reveal yourself, Greek, or you'll feel the wrath of four Romans. And Colten."

"Dude!"

ooc: She probably would be effected by Wade's aura.

Wade's aura:

Also sorry shorter than your post

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)  Empty Re: Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/6/2015, 3:42 pm

OOC: That is alright.

BIC: Jane swatted down another Roman, he was slower than she was due to his heavy armour. She emerged from behind a tent at the shout of the Roman. Her first instinct was to leap into battle against the Romans, Jane fought fast, hard and very dirty using just about every trick, scheme and wicked plan she could think up. But then her eyes locked onto the boy, she did not know his name but she felt drawn towards him.
    Jane usually was not drawn towards guys so easily but since it was a battle it would be easier for her to show her affection towards a boy she liked. Normally when she liked a boy Jane tended to be mean towards them, rude and rather grumpy around them.

"So four Romans and one Colten against me?" She chuckled as she walked towards them, her eyes focused on Wade. "Surely that is an easy victory for me how about I make it fair you." Jane pointed the blade of one of her swords at Wade. "You and me." She shook her head trying to clear it. The boy came across to her as both attractive and repulsive to a degree, after all he was a Roman, a Roman!
    Still thoughts filtered into her mind of the pair of them kissing whilst on a boat or on the banks of the seine.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/6/2015, 3:50 pm

"Me and you? Just us?" Wade said to the girl who approached. She was 6'4" which was like 3 or 4 inches taller than him, but he didn't back down. Every Roman was stronger than a Greek. He looked at his fellow Romans and Colten (dudeee) and smirked. "Stand down. The Greek wants a fight, she gets a fight. Let's go." Wade quickly pulled out of his swords and swung it quickly at her.

Colten got up, watching. This could get interesting. He decided to get off the battlefield when he could before the Greeks decided to give him a wedgie for being Wade's brother.

Wade then went to swipe her legs after the swinging of the sword.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/6/2015, 4:00 pm

Jane deflected the first blow before leaping backwards to avoid being struck in her legs. She recovered quickly before launching her own counter attack against the Roman. She swung a blow at the head of her foe. She tried to move with all the speed and grace that she usually possessed. Much to her annoyance she felt sluggish somewhat, part of her mind seemed to focus on the boy and not in the way she would have preferred in a fight.
    Usually a fight with Jane was like fighting the sea, fast and brutal. She pressed the attack, moving closer towards him. Jane wanted to go towards him as it might be an unexpected strategy and it was something she wanted to do.
    "Is that the best the mighty Roman has to offer?" She jeered in his face, hoping that it might get to him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/6/2015, 8:02 pm

Wade laughed, after barely dodging the head blow. "Trust me, Greek, you don't want to challenge me, alright?" he hovered in the air a bit, 5 feet up, before attempting to dropkick her from that position, but wasn't sure how it would turn out.

Colten watched from afar, talking to Hobbs, who was in his gymbag.

"If the Greek beats him I will never let Wade forget it," Hobbes said, and Colten laughed.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/7/2015, 1:53 pm

"Oh you can fly? Real impressive." She rolled out of the way with surprising speed and flexibility for her height. Jane turned to face him. "So Roman why would I not want to challenge you? So far you've been less than impressive." She then added cruelly. "Do you disappoint all of the girls with these fighting moves? Or am I special?" Jane winked at him teasingly.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/7/2015, 2:08 pm

"It's more like hovering, actually. Less than impressive, eh? Well, if you want imp-" then she winked at him after asking if she was special. "Graceus, please, I have a girlfriend and many beautiful Roman girls who flirt with me. I'm not spending time with Greek girls." He rolled his eyes, giving three quick strikes to her chest before trying to trip her with all the speed and strength he could muster. Unluckily, because of his wild style, he cut his hand a bit with his own sword, and it stung. He growled, holding back some tears as he started bleeding.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/7/2015, 2:21 pm

"You have a girlfriend?" She said incredulously. Jane struggled to deflect the rapid strike to her chest, the third one managing to give her a small cut. She gritted her teeth against the pain, Imperial Gold burned like fire ants mixed with salt, mixed with agony.
    "I'm not into spending time with Roman boys unless I'm beating them over the head with their own helmet." She countered, swiping with her swords, aiming to swipe across his chest.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/7/2015, 2:39 pm

"Yeah, I do, in matter of fact." He actually hadn't talked to Annabell in a while, and was sort of concerned about their relationship and where it was heading. It didn't seem anywhere as happy as other relationships he seen around camp, in his opinion, maybe not even as happy as him and Tiberia dating a year ago. Not paying very much attention, he got cut on his chest. He tried to hit her on the chest again with his left hand, his non-injured one, but he was having a hard time sucking up how much his right hand hurt. "Time out," he called, which would probably surprise anyone who knew him. "I need to check out my hand." Unluckily, he only wore gloves on his hands, no armor. Wade pulled off his glove, and his hand was cut and bleeding. It looked bad. "Whatever, let's continue," he said, trying to ignore the pain.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/7/2015, 4:08 pm

"Is she the one who is conveniently never here?" Jane retorted before parrying the blow with contemptuous ease. "Sure." Whilst he checked his hand, Jane sheath a sword, bending down briefly to grasp a handful of dirt. After all Jane fought dirty, honourable duels and such were not her style, fighting the foe face to face and all of that were just one of the paths to victory. Winning the fight and surviving were all that mattered.
    If one asked the dead if honour mattered, the silence would be their answer. As soon as he said continue, Jane flung the dirt from her hand aiming at his face. If it got into his eyes it might blind him briefly, then Jane could get in close and take down this annoyingly handsome Roman.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/7/2015, 4:40 pm

"She's....I'm...I assure you she's real. I guess she's just never around? I'm not sure, why do you care anyway, graceus? Why are you concerned about my love life, eh?" he growld, going to attack before dirt got in his eyes. Wade yelled angrily. "What kind of attack strategy is that?" he growled, not being able to see very well.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/8/2015, 9:02 am

Jane laughed. "That is what they all say Roman and I don't care." Okay, part of her did that he had a girlfriend but hey she wasn't interested in this Roman. He was a Roman for crying out loud. Who would want to ever date one of them or go this is my boyfriend?
    With him blinded Jane leapt forward, swinging her sword down pommel first since will killing a Roman in a friendly match might be seen either as a crime or an act of war.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/24/2015, 4:52 pm

Wade got knocked on the shoulder, growling, just getting the dirt out of his eyes, his eyes watering. Every thing happened so fast in a fight, but Wade was no stranger to fighting. He took a swing with his sword at her with the opposite arm. He realized he may lose. To a Greek. No, that couldn't happen. He had to use his powers. Wade used this one
    power:

to make her calmer. He tried with as much as he could muster before nearly collasping.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/24/2015, 5:30 pm

The flat of his blade caught Jane's wrist, the sharp pain causing her to drop her weapon. She let out a yelp, backing up a few paces, drawing the sword which she had sheathed whilst flexing her fingers to make sure that her hand and fingers weren't broken. "Do you surrender?" She questioned the Roman, blinking sweat from her eyes. Jane felt a strange calmness fall over her, but not enough for her to lower her guard. This Roman was tricky as he was handsome.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/24/2015, 5:50 pm

Wade saw that she wasn't really lowering her guard. He felt like he was going to pass out, and could barely get up.

"WAIT!" Colten yelled, running onto the field. He went up to Jane. "If you're going to kick my brother's butt, can I at least record it for entertainment purposes?"

Wade, a bit confused and dazed, swiped at Colten's legs, in front of him, mistaking them for Jane's.

Colten fell to the ground, hitting his head. He groaned, losing consciousness.

"Colten!" a bunch of Romans panicked, running over to him.

"Oh, no," Wade said.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/24/2015, 6:00 pm

Jane fell onto one knee. "Well..." She gasped for breath. "That was unexpected." She was not certain of what to make of Colten being attacked by Wade. It did not appear to be some sort of trick, if it was it might be a really good one. Good enough for her Greek allies to turn the tide of battle, assuming the Romans had not already bested them.
    "I think we are going to have to take him out." Jane muttered. "He doesn't look to good... Well he did just hit his head quite hard... Helmet next time." She struggled to catch his breath back. Wade fought well, for a Roman.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/24/2015, 6:33 pm

"Yeah, guys, hold off the games. Jane, I blame this partially on you, help me get the kid out of here and to the infirmary. We might need a ride. Unless there's an emergency infirmary nearby. I don't know, I usually don't get injured." He picked Colten up, then realized he was much too weak and tired to drag him around. They had to hurry, though, it may have been serious. Luckily, he wasn't bleeding, except maybe a little on his ear, and still breathing. It was still scary, though. Wade looked around. "Romans, lend me your strength."

A few Romans, and even a few Greeks, surprisingly, (Maybe Greeks weren't that bad, Wade thought. ...No, they're horrible disgusting he cussed them out in his head.) helped get Colten to a nearby emergency infirmary.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/25/2015, 2:43 am

"I'm not the one that attacked him." Jane objected to his partial blame. "Fair enough if it was me who knocked him out." She moved to help the unconscious Roman. She wondered if Colten would be alright, she suspected that he might not be too pleased with the Roman responsible for his injury and making him unconscious.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 9:33 am

Wade nodded, rolling his eyes. He sweated a bit- what if he seriously injured the kid? When they placed him down, Apollo kids at the station went for immediate treatment.

Time Skip: fifteen minutes (ooc: sorry, hope you don't mind, I can edit if you want)

Wade was waiting when one of the Apollo kids came up to him.

"I'm so sorry but....he's going to die."

Wade felt a sharp pain in his stomach. "Oh," he coughed, holding back some tears, but within a minute, he was balling.

After a few minutes though, the Apollo kid just started laughing. "I'm just kidding, he has a concussion, he'll be fine."

Wade got up, growling in extreme anger, charging the Apollo guy, hoping Jane would hold him back.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 12:44 pm

Jane did not such thing, in her eyes it had been a cruel and not to mention unnecessary joke. With that as her opinion she saw nothing wrong with his reaction to it, perhaps a little scuffle would help resolve the issue.
    She made sure to keep an eye on him if he did break out into a fight so that he would not kill the child of Apollo. Since that would probably land him in trouble and her for not intervening.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 1:18 pm

Wade was attacking the guy before some Romans pulled him off. He growled, rolling his eyes. "Someone else besides this imbecile, please tell me if I can see my brother?"

"We're shipping him to the hospital in New Rome. He'll be back and at it in two weeks. We don't want anyone seeing him today, though, bro, so you can visit him tomorrow," another Apollo guy spoke.

"Fine, fine. Jane, let's go. I have better things to do besides being joked with about death." Wade found this a touchy subject, considering his mother died in a car crash. He didn't like his mother at all, could've even said hated, but it still hurt. Wade went off, leaving the field.

"How about we go to New Rome? I mean- ah, I'm so angry at that doctor kid now I can't be bothered insulting Greeks."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 1:49 pm

Jane listened with her arms folded, she had been leaning against a desk before pushing off and following after the Roman. She neglected to comment for sometime as to what had been happening.
    Eventually she spoke. "Sure thing Roman, you sure your girlfriend won't mind you showing another girl around Rome?" At first it sounded like she was making another dig at him, but it was concern. She did not want to cause his relationship any stress because of her presence.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 1:55 pm

"My girlfriend.." It may have been sad, but it was to the point where he forgot about Annabell being his girlfriend. "Yeah, you're a Greek, she knows I couldn't ever like a Greek girl. Plus, it's just a tour with a few stops, you know? Why, do you not want to come with me? Got something better to do?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 2:22 pm

"You don't know anything about women do you?" Jane muttered raising an eyebrow at him quizzically. "I don't know might see if I can get in a fight or two, maybe test the strength of a son of Mars." She joked playfully at his expense.
    "Why? Don't want my beautiful self to keep you company?" She winked at him. "As if anyone could think I'd be able to flirt with a Roman."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:02 am