A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 2:34 pm

"I know a lot about women. I mean-" he blushed. "Not like that. Anyway, I'm a son of Cupid, legacy of Mars. Although I wish it was in reverse. Son of Mars, legacy of Cupid. Second thought, I'd like to completely drop Cupid out of my ancestry." Wade saw her wink at him after making a comment about her 'beautiful self' staying. "No flirting with me, Greek. I have a girlfriend and I only date Roman girls. You got that?" Wade put on a stern look, before checking the time on his watch. "It's 3 PM. I'll start the tour by showing you a dinner at the best damn pizza place in all of New Rome. Although, I'll make you a deal, if you pay for dinner, I'll give you a kiss on the lips," he meant to joke on the last part, but he actually kind of made it come off kind of serious. No, Wade, bad Wade. You have a girlfriend and she's a stupid Greek. He rolled his eyes at himself, waiting to just see her response.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 3:02 pm

"Sure you do." She rolled her eyes at what he said, expecting that this would land him in hot water with his girlfriend. "If you are dead set on the idea of showing me around it might be worth booking ahead at the dog pound." She shrugged at his ancestry comment. "If that is what you want." It made little difference to her.
    "Sure why would I want to flirt with you? Your seriously not my type Roman." She resisted the urge to make a joke about the existence of his girlfriend.
    "How's about no Roman boy, if you have a girlfriend that is cheating." She scowled at him. "If you want to kiss me then you will have to end your relationship first as I'm not going to help you cheat."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 3:10 pm

"Girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend. Did you ever think maybe I would break up with her if I could? I may be called a jerk for practically everything, and that may be true, but I don't like hurting people's feelings on the fly. I'm not just going to text her, break up with her, then run around with you a few minutes later. I don't want to be rude. Listen, you stupid Greek, I don't like you so stop acting as if I'm going to cheat or break up with her for you, alright? I may break up with her, but it's not because of the Greek that I met, fought, and partially caused my brother a concussion all in like an hour. I was joking when I mentioned the kiss," Wade half-told the truth on the last sentence. "Fine, you want to see me break up with her?" Wade got out his phone, and sent a text. "There, happy?" he asked, red in the face from anger. "Did you get your wish? Do you feel better now flirting with me?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 3:15 pm

Jane listened to him arms folded. "I just did not want to get you into trouble for hanging out with me you jerk." She responded after he sent the break up text. "You were the one that hit your brother not me remember! I was fighting you not him." She took a step closer to him. "You think you are so great Roman not every girl wishes to flirt, kiss or make out with you! No as you were the one who is flirting with me!"

OOC: They should totally kiss, like he says something and she goes to hit him and he catches it, then they kiss. Anger kissing session lol.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 3:21 pm

"Yeah, real trouble you could've got into. Hey, you were hanging out with my boyfriend? You're grounded! I mean you were like only you know a foot taller than her. Yes, but you're the one who used dirt, leading to me hurting him! I would've cracked your head and not felt bad about it. Yeah, real big flirt over her, I've had two girlfriends before. Two. How many boyfriends have you had? None? Because I could totally see why. I can't tell if you really like me or really hate me."

ooc: That's cool
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 3:28 pm

"Me? Why would I get into trouble?" Jane objected to him. "See you're just a cheat! I do not have to tell you how many boyfriends I've had because you don't need to know that information Roman!" She looked about ready to beat him down and put him in the bed next to his brother.
    "Oh that is it." She swung a punch at him aiming for his head. Jane had taken his comment about having two girlfriends as having two at the same time.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 3:33 pm

Wade barely dodged the punch. "The hell was that for? I didn't even say anything that mean! I'm not a cheat, Greek, and if you think I'm a cheat, well, then.." he sighed. "I'm tired of arguing. I'm going to just shut you up and then go to get some pizza alone." He quickly kissed her, before going off, grabbing Colten's duffelbag.

Hobbes, the stuffed living tiger, fell out. "Dudeee!" he said to Wade, which may have been surprising to Jane.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 3:36 pm

Jane was speechless when he kissed her. What? The Roman kissed her? Why? How? She watched him go away deciding it might not be good if she chose to follow. Why had he kissed her?
    She shook her head, deciding to go change out of the wetsuit, have a bath. A Roman bath and then get back into her usual attire. Jane might feel better then and her mind might be clearer.
    But yet... Why had the Roman decided to kiss her?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 3:40 pm

Wade picked up Hobbes and left, explaining what had happened. He decided he might need a bath, a Roman bath, before eating, he was kind of smelly from practicing for the past hour or two. And then he'd go get pizza. Sounded like a plan.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 3:45 pm

Jane reached the bath first, changing into a purple Camp Jupiter bikini. She looked quite similar to the Roman girls, athletic frame and toned. The only thing that really made her stand out from the Romans was her dyed hair and her rather short temper.
    Her habit of punching those who annoyed her in the nose would have made a her a poor Roman.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 3:52 pm

ooc: We'll just do this part here and the pizza part in a new topic

bic:

Wade came into the entrance to the baths (one side led to guys, the other to girls) around five minutes after Jane did. He had a towel and Hobbes, who insisted to go, with him. He wore swimming trunks. Wade's harsh Roman training made him muscular and abs and such, but that was the same for most Roman males and even some females. Another difference compared to Greeks. He entered one of the ones that was both genders (swimwear needed, of course) near the entrance.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 3:56 pm

Jane looked up and saw the Roman. Oh gods surely she could escape from this Roman? Seriously. But then again, who could expect to avoid a Roman, in New Rome?
    Her own fault really, should have just gone home, it would have been so much easier.
    "Hey there." She smirked at him.

OOC: Okay
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 3:59 pm

"Oh, great, you. I, um, realized in the past like forty five minutes I'm sorry for exploding on you. At least, for the cheat thing, still going to make fun of you being a Greek. And I'm sorry I kissed you. I hoped it made you speechless and made you shut up." Wade placed Hobbes by him.

"What's up?" Hobbes asked Jane.

"Oh, this is Hobbes. Gift from Cupid. He's actually more so Colten's. But the invisibility cloak we have is more mine."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 4:03 pm

"Oh please like it meant anything gods." Jane rolled her eyes dramatically. "You just could not stay away Roman, brought Hobbs here as a wingman?" She teased him playfully.
    "So Cupid gave you a Hobbs... And." She looked at Hobbs. "What exactly is a Hobbs, Hobbs?" Jane asked glancing at Wade.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 4:08 pm

"A stuffed tiger that's living. He'll die when Colten dies or something, and can regenerate." Wade patted his head. "Yes, Hobbes is my wingman, don't you be making fun of it."

"The kiss didn't mean anything at all, I promise. I mean, if you want, I can kiss you again just to prove it doesn't mean anything," he said nonchalantly.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/27/2015, 2:29 am

A large grin appeared on Jane's face. "Why would I want to make fun of your cute wingman?" She objected sounding mock hurt.
    "Awww." She splashed through the water towards him. "Then why did you break up with your girlfriend if the kiss meant nothing to you?" It meant nothing to her either, but she was curious as to why he kissed her. Yet perhaps such an answer was best left unheard. "No no you don't have to try and kiss me again we all know how you feel otherwise why have you brought your wingman to back you up?" Jane joked splashing further away from him again.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/27/2015, 8:16 am

"I didn't say he was my wingman for you, stupid Greek," although, Wade said 'stupid Greek' in a more lighthearted way to her now, not like he did earlier, and not like he would've said it to another Greek. "He's my wingman for Roman girls. I'm a free dude now. Wow, that really did make me sound like a cheat....Why did you throw a punch at me back there?" Wade raised an eyebrow. "I broke up with my girlfriend because...because..I don't know. I really should talk to her. After training tomorrow, of course."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/27/2015, 8:23 am

"You always say the nicest things." Jane informed him with a sly somewhat mocking smile. "Yeah well loyalty is an important trait." She was silent for sometime before saying. "The reason for that is for me to know." She winked at him. "And you to find out." She did not know if him talking to his ex would be a good idea. She might, no scrap that, she would be upset and talking to her ex boyfriend might not do any good.
    It depends on the girl really.
    "Just make sure you are wearing armour then otherwise you might find you need it Roman." She warned.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/27/2015, 8:28 am

"If loyality is an important trait, then why didn't we talk for weeks on end? Right, right, find out why you punched me. Oh, by the way, power reveal time, you should know I can sense crushes." Wade put on a wild grin, which was totally abnormal for him.

"Yeah Annabel probably would try to hurt me." He paused before saying, "I'm worried about Colten. I didn't mean to hurt the kid at all. I worry about him. I try to train him, make him a strong Roman, a strong demigod, but I feel like I'm not doing much to help him."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/27/2015, 3:38 pm

Jane shrugged. "It ain't my relationship and I don't really care for the relationships of others because they have nothing to do with my Roman." Her cheeks flushed with colour at the mention of his power. "Pfft." She objected hotly. "Right so who do I apparently have a crush on?" She did not believe his power was a real one, rather something he just mentioned to make people feel awkward.
    "Well you did put him into hospital." Jane pointed out unhelpfully. "I am sure he will be fine." Though she did not sound very certain of that.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/28/2015, 4:14 pm

"I can't tell exactly, I can kind of feel it's power or radiation, though, it's sort of weird. I think how well I detect crushes have to do with either how long it's been existing and how big it is, or both. I can't tell well, but I'll find out sometime, I promise."

"I know I put him in a hospital for like the gazillionth and second time. Are you sure? You don't sound certain...I just hope I didn't give the kid amnesia. That would be bad, especially if it was long term." He got nervous and tense thinking about it.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/28/2015, 5:01 pm

"Perhaps you should just invest in a spy? You might find out quicker." Jane pointed out to him as she disappeared under the water for a second before reappearing and splashing him with a wave of water. She hoped that would successfully put an end to all of the talk of crushes. Even if he was now single.
    "I'm no doctor, I am good at fighting, swimming and punching guys in the face." She made the motion of punching someone with both of her fists. "But I hope he will be alright, it is never good to see anyone put in the hospital."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/28/2015, 5:22 pm

"Hobbes could be my spy. Or Colten. I own an invisibility cloak, you realize." Oh, so maybe Wade hadn't used the invisibility cloak in the best ways, unlike Colten, but still. He used it when necessary. And sometimes not necessary.

"Yeah...so, Jane, we've known each other for a full two hours, we should like, talk to each other about regular things. All I know is your name is Jane, because I've heard about you being one of the best Greek fighters in camp. Half-Blood, that is." He smirked. "Tell me about yourself. Your godly parentage and all that stuff."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/28/2015, 5:33 pm

"Spy on me with that cloak and I'll find out." Jane muttered a barely concealed threat. She valued her private life greatly.
    "Oh so you want to get to know me better?" She winked at him teasingly. "I suppose I could answer some of your questions then Roman." She rarely seemed to call him by his name.
    "I hail from Finland, my mother is a writer, I am a daughter of Briareus... You?" Jane answered before asking a question of her own in return. "You were right I am among the best fighter in Camp Half-blood."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/28/2015, 5:41 pm

"No you won't."

"Yes, graceus, is that a crime? Not everything's flirting, babycakes. See, that was flirting. Sort of."

"Um, I don't know where to start. Wade Juinse, about to turn seventeen. Son of Cupid, legacy of Mars. I've been at camp for around eight or nine years. Second Cohort. My mother was a dits who didn't care about me, only about men and...mingling with them. Different guy every week. Ended up dieing from one of them a few years back. Around five or six months ago came along Colten to camp. Didn't even know of his existence til then. I have a few cool powers."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:55 pm