A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+39
Wisey
Random Emo Person
Aze Cluzt
xorawrdinosox
NatJ8
Cheesepuff
Tromokratis
Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
Demivamp
Oak
Pan'sDaughter
Hammah
Collin
Lob The Lobster
Silly Lily
Allen
Jennie
Stuart35
Twig
Footloose Love
Fist of Shadows
Dorkette
Tori
Kiryuu-Kun
Haiden
Mad Hatter
Voidwalker
Willow
suppeepsiamcoolster
Kendall
HaleyApril
xDragonLoverx
ThAlIa37
Roman the Emo Dragon
Little Miss Sunshine
mabel pines
Kiki
Kimimae
The Nefarious Tomato
43 posters

Cliff Diving

The Nefarious Tomato
    The Nefarious Tomato

Female
    Number of posts : 125
    Registration date : 2009-12-28

Cliff Diving Empty Cliff Diving

Post by The Nefarious Tomato 1/3/2010, 3:09 pm

In the Minor Gods cabin, Luri was changing into her swim suit. She never actually really liked swimming, but at the moment, she just felt like going. She put on black soccer shorts over it and a five sizes too big t-shirt that read, 'I. AM. SPARTA.' For she had never actually liked the orange Camp HalfBlood shirt. Finally ready, she exited the cabin and breathed in deeply. It was extremely early morning, so either a few people or nobody would be at the Sound. The sky was a slight grey colour, but there was a warm breeze. She could tell the waves would be calm today.

Luri took the path that wound straight to the beach, going around the woods and passing the mess hall on her way. There were a couple of sleepy early risers eating their breakfast there, but so far it was a quiet hour. She got to the Sound several minutes later, and stood there feeling the sand between her toes for a little bit. Jack and the rest of the people in her head were still taking a little bit of a break. It seemed like the death of Angie the night before had taken a little bit out of all of them. She paused, and then started to walk around, her ADHD kicking in.

"What to do... what to do?"

She thought aloud to herself. She took off her shirt so that she was wearing her swim suit and her shorts still, and then she noticed the cliffs farther down the beach. A grin spread across her face as she picked up her shirt and started to run over to where they where. The only way to get to the top was to climb the steep cliff face, but she didn't really care as she climbed up it like a little spider. Climbing came in handy when sneaking around, so she tended to do it a lot, and therefore was rather good at it.

Once at the very top, she stopped to take a long look around. It was very high, with a great view of the camp. She dropped her shirt on one of the rocks and went towards the edge. The water might not have been a nice blue colour (actually, it never really was) but it was still calm enough. She took a deep breath, held it, and then jumped.

It was awesome. To be truthful she'd never actually cliff dived before, and now she didn't see why. She plunged below the calm surface, and the currents pushed her away from the cliff and upwards. Even though she wasn't very good at swimming, she was still okay at it enough to swim back towards the cliff. She was pushed up towards the surface and she swam back towards the rock face. She scaled it again and instead went to a different part of the cliff, where the ocean below didn't have currents that took all the energy out of her.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

Cliff Diving Empty Re: Cliff Diving

Post by Kimimae 1/3/2010, 3:33 pm

As I walk onto the beach I gaze up at the cliffs and see a... person! They were up on the cliff. And then they jump. I watch in shock as they fall into the water, calmly swim out and climb the cliff again, this time going to a different spot. I run over to the cliff. I'm not a good climber, and I don't know if I could will enough wind to get me up there. So I decide to watch and see if they jump again. Then I can figure out what their doing.
    Kiki
    Kiki

Female
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2010-01-02

Post by Kiki 1/3/2010, 3:53 pm

Kiki woke up quite early in the morning, but didn't she always? She rises with the sun...
    After dressing in jean capris, sandals and the orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt tied back with a hair band, she left the bright cabin, leaving her brothers and sisters quietly sleeping and appeared on the route to the Sound. Walking by the Mess Hall, she decided to have a quick breakfast. Kiki filled her plate with eggs, bacon and toast and headed towards the fire, dropping the most juicy piece of bacon and said, "Apollo" before returning to my seat and eating.

When she finished her breakfast she followed the path that lead to the Sound and saw a girl observing the cliff. Kiki barely passed any students, which really wasn't a surprise. The sun was barely peaking over the horizon as there was only a few golden strands in the grey sky.

Finally reaching the shore and climbing up the cliff, she closed her eyes and exhaled. The beach reminded her so much of home, of Florida, her mother. Her mother actually sent her a letter a few days ago stating that everything was fine and that she had recently met a man she liked. She also specified that said man knew she had a teenage daughter. Still, Kiki could not help feel a bit suspicious...

Suddenly, Kiki heard someone approaching her from behind, barefeet upon sandy and rocky ground. She immediately spun around to find a completely drenched girl of about her same age. Her expression softened a bit. Excited to make a new friend, she offered her hand for a shake and said, "Hi. The name's Katarina De Luca but people call me Kiki, daughter of Apollo."

Last edited by Kiki on 1/3/2010, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 1/3/2010, 3:57 pm

I see another girl walk by and climb the cliff. 'Well,' I think 'If two campers can do it than I probably can too.' I start climbing. It was easier than I thought. When I reach the top I see two campers that I saw earlier. I jumper and the one who walked by me. "Hi," I say. I didn't know if they were talking or not, I hoped I wasn't interupting.
    The Nefarious Tomato
    The Nefarious Tomato

Female

Post by The Nefarious Tomato 1/3/2010, 4:13 pm

Luri, still dripping wet and soaked to the bone, was just about to jump when she heard a voice behind her.

"Hi. The name's Katarina but people call me Kiki, daughter of Apollo."

She was kind of startled for a second, because she hadn't seen anyone there when she had arrived earlier, but then she realized this half blood could have just gotten there. She was blonde and tanned, and rather happy looking, so Luri could see the resemblance to her father the sun god.

Lookie here... it's another person. She heard Jack starting to talk again. She shoved him to the back of her mind again and grinned at the girl, sticking her hand out. Then she paused, remembering it was still pretty wet. She wiped it on her shorts and then offered it again, now dry.

"Luri Xylander, daughter of Dolos at your service! Well, technically not at your service... well, unless you have something to pay me with. Then I'll do an act within reason." Her dark blue eyes twinkled mischievously.
    Kiki
    Kiki

Female

Post by Kiki 1/3/2010, 4:42 pm

"Luri Xylander, daughter of Dolos at your service! Well, technically not at your service... well, unless you have something to pay me with. Then I'll do an act within reason."

Kiki smiled, this girl seemed like her kind of person. "Nice to meet you Luri.", she answered as she shook her hand. Dolos? Minor god of mischeif and trickery. She definitely looked the part. As she befriended Luri, she saw another girl behind them, she recognized her as the girl she passed while coming here.

"Hi," the girl said. The girl seemed a bit shy. She gestured for Luri to look behind her. She did the same process again as she shook hands with the new girl, "Hey, I'm Katarina AKA Kiki. I'm a daughter of Apollo." she finished simply. It didn't seem that the other two girls knew eachother so she waited for them to introduce each other.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 1/3/2010, 5:13 pm

OOC: sorry! My cat just came to the back door after being missing for about a week! We had to go tend to him.

BIC: "Hi," i said repeating myself. "I'm KimiMae. You can call me Kim" I shook hands with Kiki.
    The Nefarious Tomato
    The Nefarious Tomato

Female

Post by The Nefarious Tomato 1/3/2010, 5:20 pm

After Luri greeted Kiki, and right before Kiki gestured for her to turn around, Luri took off running towards the edge of the cliff and jumped. Once again she plummeted down towards the ocean surface and went farther down then before. The water was a lot calmer this time as she swam upwards and broke the surface.

Kiki was talking to this other girl, who had apparently been there most of the time. She waved to them energetically and started to swim towards the shore instead of the cliff. As she clambered onto the sand. Then she started to jog back towards the cliff where the two other demigods where.

"'ello!" She called happily, even more soaked. Her bright red hair clung to her head as she scaled the rocky cliff. "Xylander. Luri Xylander. Daughter of Dolos." She said, shaking her head so that water sprayed everywhere.

((Sorry for teh short post... gotta go!))
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 1/3/2010, 5:31 pm

I stared at the girl who jumped in again. She was extremely wet. Dripping so, but I was hungry. I had to get some food and soon! I turned to Kiki. "Do you want to get something to eat?"
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 1/3/2010, 5:55 pm

After a while I decide to go get some food by myself. "Later," I say to Kiki "See you around." I climb down and walk off towards the Mess Hall.
    Kiki
    Kiki

Female

Post by Kiki 1/3/2010, 8:01 pm

Kiki shook her head, "Nah, already ate, but thanks." She waved as Kim left the cliff and she was alone again with Luri. Kiki laughed as Luri randomly jumped once more into the water. She suddenly realized that she should start training. It would be wise to start a bit earlier than the other kids.

"Hey, Luri, I gotta go practice my archery. Wanna come with?" she inquired to the other demigod and new friend.
    The Nefarious Tomato
    The Nefarious Tomato

Female

Post by The Nefarious Tomato 1/3/2010, 8:34 pm

Luri nodded, knowing the for the day, cliff diving was over. The talk with Kim was rather brief, but it didn't really matter, considering it wouldn't really have stayed on one topic with Luri around. She nodded and put her oversized shirt back on. It soon got wet too, but that didn't matter too much to her too.

"Hey, Luri, I gotta go practice my archery. Wanna come with?"

Luri nodded quickly and started to climb back down the cliff.
    "Yeah, I'll come. Not big on bows but I saw a Yumi that might make a good long range weapon."
    Kiki
    Kiki

Female

Post by Kiki 1/4/2010, 9:35 pm

"Great. Come on," she said "I'll wait for you in the archery range. Maybe you'll want to change first." she glanced amusingly at Luri's drenched t-shirt and shorts. As Kiki walked away she turned around and started walking backwards to wave at Luri. She then turned around and started jogging.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 1/11/2010, 10:14 am

I walk down to the beach and see a cliff. A slight memory from when I lived in Australia came to mind. I was five and I absoloutly adored swimming. I had always wanted to be a swimmer. I remember my mom took me cliff diving. I quickly climed up the cliff and I dive into the ocean. I feel the water running through my hair, in between my toes I broke the surface, grinning from ear to ear. It felt good. I climed up the cliff and dived off about, I don't know, about, ten, fifteen more times? I lost count arter my third dive. I leave after a bit, knowing I will come back.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/17/2010, 12:25 pm

I run back to the cliff where I was cliff diving before. I dive off the cliff and hit the water a few seconds later. I rush up to the surface and dive some more times, enjoying the water on my face. I go up to the cliff and I am about dive off the cliff, when I decide not to and i sit on the edge of the cliff, dangaling my legs off the side of the cliff.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/17/2010, 3:34 pm

I leave.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/17/2010, 5:59 pm

I climb the cliff again and stare out at the ocean. I feel really alone. I try to make friends with a boy and he leaves. I start glaring at the water, and I relize I am crying. Oh well, no one can see me, so who cares. I feel a bit better, so I leave.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/24/2010, 5:38 pm

I spritn till I get to the top of the cliff. I'm breathing heavily, but I don't care. I finally catch my breath and I dive off the cliff. I do that afew more times till I sit down, trying to calm my breathing and the I just sit on the edge of the cliff. Then I decide to leave.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/31/2010, 12:19 pm

I climp up the cliff and sit down on the edge. Maybe I could just do us all a favor and jump off the edge. I could let myself die. Certainly something I would do. I take out my i-pod and put on "Lying From You" by Linkin Park.
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2880
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

Post by Little Miss Sunshine 1/31/2010, 12:32 pm

I walk up behind azula. e. a cliff, not really the best thing to be sitting on. I sit down next to azula.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/31/2010, 12:35 pm

Agatha sits next to me, but I just make the music loder and said, "Leave me alone, Agatha." My tone is cold, as usual.
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Little Miss Sunshine 1/31/2010, 12:37 pm

"why are you so emo-ish? why do you think that you're the only one who knows real pain?" I ask her.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/31/2010, 12:39 pm

"You don't know what it's like," I mumbled. "No one does. Evereyone just doesn't care about me. That gives me a reason to act the way I act." I said that part louder so she could here me. I get up and walk away, my blue hair flying behind me.
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Little Miss Sunshine 1/31/2010, 12:41 pm

"azula. I know how you feel, and your wrong people do care about you, but they- hey wait!" She walks away. I stay and stare into the distance.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/31/2010, 12:44 pm

OOC: If you want to talk to her, still, she's in the music room, and she feels that way because of stupid low self esteem. And her foster family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:33 am