A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Bella's bunk

halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female
    Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2012-10-06

Bella's bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Bella's bunk

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/19/2012, 12:24 pm

I sighed in relief. "Thanks! And definitely purple. My favorite color in the world. Along with lavender, violet, well basically all the other shades of purple too!" I laughed.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 10/19/2012, 12:57 pm

Bella laughed, "Great!" She pulled out the purple bikini from the closet and handed it to her. "You can change in there" she said pointing her toward the bathroom.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/19/2012, 1:08 pm

I took the bikini and went into the bathroom to change. I looked at my body in the mirror. Wow, I really did need a tan. Even though we lived in Italy where it was sunny, my skin always had problems really absorbing the sun. Hopefully today it was a different story. I went back out and saw Bella in her bikini. "Wow, you look great!" I smiled at her.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/19/2012, 1:22 pm

Well Samara was in the bathroom, Bella had changed into a black string bikini. A silver navel peircing glinted at the centre of her flat tanned stomach. Thanks to her playing basketball she dint really need a tan, but she liked tanning anyway. Smiling at Samara's compliment; she said 'you look great too! Ready to leave?" she wrapped a sarong around herself and tossed one at Samara as well, heading out the door.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/19/2012, 1:30 pm

"Definitely! I'm so ready to tan." I caught the sarong and wrapped it around my body as well. "Ooo! Now tell me the absolute truth, did that hurt?" I pointed at her belly piercing as we went out the door towards the beach.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/19/2012, 1:36 pm

"Like a b*tch" Bella said, laughing as they left the cabin and headed for the beach.
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2012-10-18

Post by Whymsical 10/21/2012, 1:29 pm

Alara ran inside and began fixing the blanket and fluffing the pillow on her bunk. She padded it down and spread the blanket over the bed when all the fleece and spare feathers were gone and she placed a warm cloth over the pillow and ran out the room.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/21/2012, 2:28 pm

I walked slowly with Bella leaning on me, constantly wiping her forehead because she was sweating a little. I saw Alara run out and called to her. "Alara! Over here!"
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 10/21/2012, 2:31 pm

Alara ran to Samara and pointed to the bunk. "I set the bunk up."
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/21/2012, 10:41 pm

Bella stumbled forward and set herself down on the bed. "Thanks guys" she muttered weakly, "I should probably get.some.rest now."
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/21/2012, 10:54 pm

"No problem, Bella. Rest as much as you can." I pulled the covers over her and fluffed her pillow some more. I hope she got better soon. I turned to Alara. "Well, she's resting. I just hope she gets better soon. It's a dumb question but, after she's rested and not so tired, do you think she can, I don't know, heal herself?" I looked back at Bella again.
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 10/21/2012, 11:03 pm

Alara was still looking around the cabin, mesmerized by the largeness of it and the fact that are kids here, with powers just like Bella. She finally heard Samara speaking and caught most of the question. "Oh, well, probably not, because, wouldn't it just drain her again? It probably would have the same affect on her again, but i'm not any brainiac on how healing works. Besides, I didn't even know their were kids that did that!" She laughed quietly to herself and sat on a stool next to Bella's bunk. Then she looked back at Samara. "I, I like your hair." She glanced at some of the purple scars on her hand that were left from when Bella healed her.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/22/2012, 9:30 am

Bella's eyes fluttered open, she yawned and streched propping herself on one arm. After she sat up, she rubbed her eyes with the back.of her fingers sleepily and look about her in surprise, "You guys are still here!" she exclaimed, seeing Samara and Alara sitting nearby. "How long was I out?", she wondered out loud.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/22/2012, 4:22 pm

"Hmm. Your right. And yeah I didn't know Bella could heal either." Alara commented me on my hair, which was really sweet."Thanks, Alara. I like yours." I smiled at her. About 10 seconds later I heard a noise. A yawning noise. Bella? I turned. "Bella!" I walked/half ran to her bunk and hugged her. "Of course we're still here! Well, not long. I'm just glad you're awake! How are you feeling?"
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 10/22/2012, 4:25 pm

Alara smiled and scooted the stool closer to Bella. "Oh my god, Bella, i'm so glad your're okay! I thought I had-" Bella realized what she was about to say and shut up quickly.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/22/2012, 10:43 pm

"Relax relax Im fine", she said swinging her legs off the bed and moving to stand beside Alara, she felt completely fine now. "So, now that your first day sucked , thanks to me, what would you like to do?" she said smiling at her.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/22/2012, 11:32 pm

I looked at Alara sharply, knowing what she was about to say. She still thought she was the cause of this happening to Bella. I mean technically she was but it wasn't directly her fault. Thank the Gods Bella didn't mind. Bella swung her legs off the bed, and I was so amazed at how much better she had gotten. Actually, she was completely fine! "Are you sure you're alright Bella? How'd you heal so fast? I mean, did you heal yourself?" I know it was a stupid question but it didn't hurt to ask.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/22/2012, 11:39 pm

Bella considered the question thoughtfully, "You know I dont think so, healing is a conscious process and I was sleeping wasnt i? I think I just needed some rest and that did the trick."
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/22/2012, 11:48 pm

I thought about that, and it made sense. I laughed softly to myself. "Well duh." I laughed. "Well I'm so glad you're better."
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/23/2012, 12:04 am

"I am too" Bella smiled. "So what now?" Bella said streching her long limbs.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/23/2012, 1:08 pm

I thought about it and really wanted to start practicing but..it was Alara's first day, which was sort of screwed up already, so it should be her choice. I turned to her.
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 10/23/2012, 4:54 pm

Alara sighed and looked around. "how about, how about a tour? Since, I have no idea what this place is." She looked at both Bella and Samara.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/23/2012, 9:56 pm

"Um, its fairly straightforward", Bella responded. "Everythings clearly visuble and obvious to be what it is. Seeing as you were attacked recently, you should probably get practocing first. I promise you'll enjoy it", Bella smiled, "That it unless you really want that tour in which case Im okay with that too". Bella said, lookimg expectantly at Alara.

OOC: A tour will basically be posting in a bunch of different topics like "this is the mess hall", "oh cool" and it would go on Forever. Hoever if you have an different idea in.mind or a particular type of rp please let me know and we'll do the tour. :)
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/23/2012, 10:55 pm

"True I've only been here about a week but everything is pretty much self explanatory. I agree with Bella, but partially because I really would like to start practicing myself. But if a tour is what you want, that's cool!" I smiled at Alara.

OOC: I def agree Asimi! I will try and think about one :)
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 10/24/2012, 5:53 pm

Alara gasped. "Training...?" She thought for a minute and looked back at them. "I've never trained before, except for a math test, so... cool! I guess i'll just find out more about the camp as we go along." She walked towards the door, eager to start training just as much as Samara did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:13 pm