A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Bella's bunk

Bella's bunk - Page 3 Empty Re: Bella's bunk

Post by Guest 10/24/2012, 7:32 pm

I run in. "Sorry, got side tracked. Gotta go i'll come back... sometime" i leave
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female
    Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2012-10-06

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/24/2012, 9:03 pm

I walked out the door following Alara. I couldn't wait to train!
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 10/24/2012, 9:11 pm

Bella followed Samara and Alara out of her cabin.
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2012-10-18

Post by Whymsical 10/31/2012, 7:01 pm

I run in and look around. I see my bag in the corner and sling it over my shoulder, I then turn around and head to Samara's bunk.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/12/2012, 1:54 pm

Bella walked.into the cabin.and flopped herself.down on her bunk.and exhaled audibly. "Wow", she said to herself in her head, it had been a long and exhausting day.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/12/2012, 2:03 pm

Bella streached and leaped.off the bed yawning, she walked to the closet and pulled out a fresh pair of clothes and changed into them.quickly. She walked.back, jumping into her bunk, exhausted and fell.asleep.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/12/2012, 2:53 pm

Bella woke up and left the cabin.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/14/2012, 3:42 am

Bella walked in, changed and left.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/21/2012, 10:52 am

Bella walked in and walked over to her bunk collapsing on her bed with a sigh. It had been a long long day. She curled up inbd and pressed up against the wall, pulling her blanket up to her chin she fell asleep, her blonde hair splayed across her face as she breathed heavily, falling into a deep sleep.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 12/25/2012, 6:20 pm

Hermes came into the Cabin and placed a fancy-looking staff on Bella's bed before leaving.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/25/2012, 9:57 pm

Bella woke up and sat up, slightly dazed, how long had she been sleeping for? A while now. She yawned and stretched, her hand hitting something that was propped up against the bed. What was this? A staff? Wow a fancy looking one too. She picked it carfeully and held it between her hands across her lap, what were these? Sun designs. Wow. Bella's eyes widened at the intricately carved sun designs and images of Apollo at war. Bella gulped, in wonder, marvelling at the beauty of the staff. This could only mean one thing, she thought, blinking back a tear. The gift was from Apollo, her dad. So he did know she existed flafter all amd liked her enough to send her this brilliant present. She smiled, wondering if it had any powers. Guess we'll just have to find out then wont we?, she thought to herself happily, placing it carefully on the bed as she stood up and got changed. picking it up again in her stride, happy at how comfortable yet majestic it made her feel, and grinning she walked out of the door.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/1/2013, 3:06 am

Bella ran in and got dressed quikcly for the dance. She checked her sun locket was in place at the base of her collarbone and then left in a hurry, wearing some heels.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 7/20/2013, 7:30 am

Salvador walked into a strange bunk…and he stupidly didn’t know whose bunk was it.

After Alex West left the infirmary for a short walk and didn’t come back even after a few hours, Salvador began to feel worried. He was not her close friend—heck, he just knew her for about three hours—but he wasn’t her enemy either. Salvador clearly didn’t think her of an enemy. A brave girl like her was worthy to be an ally. And after he saved her from drowning…and listened to her story…at least he had to know whether she was fine or not. Thanks, my mother’s kind traits—for always pushing me to be care to people, Salvador grumbled.

But he entered the bunk, anyway.

“Uh, hello?” Salvador peered through the door. “Anybody home? Alex?”
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 7/25/2013, 3:52 pm

Bella reached up to pull a scrunchie out of her tightly bound hair, releasing it just as she walked in her cabin. Pausing at the threshold for a minute to look around at the unsightly mess her cabin-mates had left for her, Bella mumbled, "Home sweet home" dispassionately as she stepped inside.

As she approached her bunk, something seemed out of place, strange even. In the next moment, she registered that what struck her was the orderliness of her neatly made bed and the layer of dust that had settled over her belongings, including a framed photo of herself as a child in front of her mother's bungalow. "Huh, I guess I havnt been back her in a while" she muttered under her breath, slightly disconcerted at the weird sight ahead of her as well as the oppressive silence of her strangely deserted cabin.

“Uh, hello? Anybody home? Alex?” a voice rung out from somewhere behind her, cutting through the silence easily. Bella whirled around reflexively to see a boy about her age..hold on, had she seen him before? Furrowing her brow slightly in an attempt to remember, Bella took a few steps forward toward the boy. The boy..ah! ofcourse. Unless she was very much mistaken, she had met him briefly a little while ago. He had been the boy was looking for his sword in the arena, an Ares kid? Bia? She couldnt be sure, one of the war gods though. "Hullo", she said calmly, flashing a wry smile at the boy, "found that sword yet?"
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 7/27/2013, 10:58 am

Salvador began to regret watching some horror movies for the last few months.

As he entered the bunk, a chill went down to his spine. It looked…dusty, and—oh, how Salvador hated to admit this—really creepy. His mind was really filled with things that he didn’t realize that there was a shadow moving. Salvador gulped. The bunk seemed abandoned, as if the camper who lived there had left for a really long time. Salvador couldn’t help it but to wonder. What actually happened to the camper? Did the person leave for a quest? Did the person leave the bunk to actually go to the mortal world? Or did the person leave and never come back?

Salvador tried not to look too scared as he noticed something really creepy: whoever the person was, the possessions of this demigod were still in their place. Salvador could see things that definitely belonged to the camper…and they were untouched. The desk blew off thick dust when Salvador swept it with his hand. Looking at this bunk made him feel pity…but he was also anxious to leave. For a millisecond, a scene of one horror movie came to his mind. If he remembered it correctly, it was a scene when the hero stumbled upon an abandoned house…and when he was exploring the house, he met a horrid looking, flesh-eating monster. Salvador shook his head. He turned around, facing the bunk door to leave, but a girl suddenly appeared just beside him, similar to the flashback he just had. Too similar , perhaps.

“Gods of Olympus!” he yelped and cursed for a few seconds. The girl’s appearance was enough to give him a heart attack. “You—why did you—“ he said, half-yelling at the girl. His mind was really filled with things…but it seemed like this girl had arrived before him. Did it mean that he actually took a tour around the bunk without noticing her? His face was red because of either embarrassment or anger…probably both of them. But then he stopped. As Salvador looked closer, he felt that he knew her…but where? And then she talked about the time when his sword went missing. It turned on a light bulb in his mind. “Ah,” Salvador realized, pointing at the girl. “You were there when my sword was missing. And uh, yes, I found the sword. Without the hello kitty sticker,” he added hastily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:44 am