A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Alia la Boredeux

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Alia la Boredeux Empty Alia la Boredeux

Post by tyler oakley 8/12/2012, 11:25 pm

Name: Alia la Boredeux
    DOB: June 21, 2000
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Dr. Shane la Boredeux
    Role model: Annabeth Chase
    History: Alia was born in Manhattan, New York. Her father, Shane, raised her until she was six. When she was six, she ran away to live among the streets. She found it much harder to survive than she expected. Luckily, Artemis's Hunters found her and cared for her for four years. On her tenth birthday, they wanted her to be safer, so they took her to Camp Half Blood. She has been living there for two years now, and fought in the Titan War. She nearly died but fortunately was healed in time. She killed exactly 14 hellhounds, 10 telkhines, 9 demigods:( , and 17 Canadians (no offense Canadians, I meant laistrygonians). Not bad at all for an eleven year old.
    Since then she had been living with her dad. Recently she came back to Camp Half Blood.

Appearance: Blonde hair, about down to the middle of back, gray eyes, often wears a smile that is michevious, playful, and kind all at the same time. She is probably about 5'6, pretty tall, and is thin in a healthy way. Her complexion is fair, without a single blemish. Naturally, Alia is pretty. She always wears her brown newsboy cap and her camp necklace ( beads are: the Empire State building from the war, with all of the lost camper's names on it, and the flying warship she helped build.). The clothes she usually wears are layered tanktops, her Camp Half Blood tee shirt, colorful shorts, and sneakers. Her knife, Eklektos (ek-lek-toes, the chosen one, it will mean something later) can turn into a tiny compass, is always in her pocket. When you say "elpis" (hope), the compass turns into Eklektos.

Personality: Alia is very smart and always comes up with crazy but smart ideas. She is generally a nice person, caring, sweet, and all that. You always can trust her. But when it comes to temptation and bribery, it is very hard for Alia to say no, so she is easy to get on your side. Also, sometimes Alia is bossy, stubborn, and basically a jerk. She is very protective of her friends. Overall, Alia is nice.

Flaws: Alia can be very bossy and stubborn at times. She doesn't open up to people she doesn't know and their ideas. She is independent, but sometimes not in a good way. She uses her plans, her mind, she never really listens to your ideas unless you say (very calm but firm), Hey, Alia, listen to me for once! My plan could save our lives!! (Say that even if it's not a life-and-death situation) So, yeah, sometimes Alia is basically a jerk!!
    Alia is also very easily tempted. She is very, very ADHD. If someone bribes and tempts her to join their side, it is, like, 70% positive she's going to be on your side. She could be very, very dangerous to the gods as she is easily bribed or tempted to switch sides.

Pet(s): Alia has a beautiful white pegasus. His name is Stride. Every day at twilight, just before dinner, Alia goes to the stables to groom and feed him. Alia loves Stride like her son ( :) ) and Stride loves Alia like a mom ( :) ).

Weapon: Eklektos ( the chosen one in Greek), Alia's trustworthy knife. It is made with very shiny celestial bronze. Eklektos's cover is a 14k gold compass (It works!!!!). To put Eklektos in its true form, just think or say elpis (Hope in Greek. Dunno why you say that....) The hilt is studded with rubies, red diamonds, emerald, and jadeite (jadeite is the rarest mineral ever, you probably know the rest.). Eklektos is not a weapon you would want to be stabbed with.

Power: This is a very rare power for kids of Athena only and only occurs when Alia is in true danger. When in trouble, Alia must think or say, Έρχονται, γλαύκα πλασμάτων του δάσους!!, which is in English, Come, owl, creatures of the forest. This will happen when Alia is going to die and is very weak.
    RP example:
    *The day I got Eklektos*
    *I was walking to my apartment after school one day and the doorman handed me a package as I walked through the door. I thanked him and decided to open it in my apartment. I sit at the table and open it. Inside is a beautiful knife, made of very shiny celestial bronze. The hilt is studded with some very pretty gems I can't name.*
    "Elpis," I say.
    *The knife shrinks into a gold compass. I pocket it and find a note. I unfold it and start to read. *
    "Hello, love. This knife I sent you is quite powerful. It will save you someday, and you will know how it will when it is time. I am so proud of you, Alia. Very proud."
    "Thank you so much, Mom," I say.
    *I hear an owl's hoot in the distance and I smile.

(OOC- I hope this is the final post. Is this good? Please, please say yes!!)

Last edited by annabeth-chase on 8/16/2012, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Alia la Boredeux Empty Re: Alia la Boredeux

Post by Chuck 8/12/2012, 11:28 pm

Hello there, I'm Elle. (: Make sure you read the rules and then make a character before posting in the rp area. Click that little "pm" button at the bottom of this post if you need any extra assistance. You can also pm any other person with colored names, like myself. Hope you have fun here! (:
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/12/2012, 11:57 pm

(oops, I posted that accidently. I'll go on)

But she knew that Annabeth had to go and she soon accepted it. Alia has been living okay since they left, but she still is upset.

Appearance: Blonde hair, about down to the middle of back, gray eyes, often wears a smile that is michevious, playful, and kind all at the same time. She is probably about 5'6, pretty tall, and is thin in a healthy way. Her complexion is fair, without a single blemish. Naturally, Alia is pretty. She always wears her brown newsboy cap and her camp necklace ( beads are: the Empire State building from the war, with all of the lost camper's names on it, and the flying warship she helped build.). The clothes she usually wears are layered tanktops, her Camp Half Blood tee shirt, colorful shorts, and sneakers. Her sword, Eklektos (ek-lek-toes, the chosen one, it will mean something later) can turn into a tiny compass, is always in her pocket. When you say "elpis" (hope), the compass turns into Eklektos.

Personality: Alia is very smart and always comes up with crazy but smart ideas. She is generally a nice person, caring, sweet, and all that. You always can trust her. But when it comes to temptation and bribery, it is very hard for Alia to say no, so she is easy to get on your side. Also, sometimes Alia is bossy, stubborn, and basically a jerk. She is very protective of her friends. Overall, Alia is nice.

Okay, so that's about it, right? This is my character for now, when I am an experienced RP'er I will become Hazel (Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), I think. So I hope you like Alia and let her play. Thanks.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/12/2012, 11:58 pm

Thank you!
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 8/13/2012, 8:56 am

I think you're supposed to post that in character forms, and it isn't my place to tell you what you need to edit on that form other than don't double-post and post that in the right forum...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/13/2012, 9:31 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Alia la Boredeux Empty Hello, fellow earthlings :)

Post by tyler oakley 8/17/2012, 9:10 pm

Hi, I'm Alia la Boredeux, age 12, daughter of Athena. My character has not been approved yet..... but I'm sure admin will get to that soon, hopefully today. So anyone can pm me if they want to roleplay later. I'm open to anyone :) . ☀

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 5:28 pm