A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Alia Blake

DianaBoo1

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-09-20

Alia Blake Empty Alia Blake

Post by DianaBoo1 9/21/2014, 9:17 pm

Name: Alia Blake

Eyes: Ice Blue Eyes

Hair: Meduim Brown, Mid waist Choppy layers, Dipped died the tips of her hair Blonde.

Height: 5'4"

Body Type: Short body, Normal shape for 16 year old girl.

Skin Color: light brown (lightly tanned)

God Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: Dan Blake

Country of Origin: England

Pets: Oreo - Dalmation

Talents: She loves art, she loves to run with her puppy, Oreo.

Weapon**: Bow (and arrows)

Personality: Spunky, sarcastic out-going girl who always speaks her mind, she is shy but once she knows the person she talks 24/7. She has a British accent. She doesn't like to easily get close to people for the fear of losing the ones she loves. She is very kind, and is great with animals. She loves all animals but her favorite animal is a snow leopard.

Flaws: She is scared of heights, spiders and ugly people.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Charm Speak, Can change her clothes/hair style just by thinking about it.

Life Before Camp*: Went to school, had no freinds, the type of girl who goes to class and goes home and does homework, SHe fail's english becasue of her dyslexia. One night she was at home and there was this ting there, it was a little puppy in a box. It came with a note saying
    "I wish i was there for your youth, but i won't ever be there for you, i hope you never have any hard feelings about me, you will never meet me in person, but you will hear about me. Here is a gift from me to you, May it's life shine when your life is down. I will love you forever and always.

Your's truly
    Mother"

In the box was a puppy and a small dagger, after that her dad brought her to camp half blood and was place in ahprodite's cabin. (When i start RP she just only came to camp-half blood."

RP Example*: She stirred in her sleep trying to open her eyes, sleep wouldn't let her awaking, She dreamed of big spiders and huge things with only one eyes, She tried to run, but was running into darkness. Followed by darkness. She awoke screaming, the feeling of beeing alone and drowing with darkness stayed with her, her dog Oreo barked and hopped on her bed, He licked her face and then padded away.

Any notes about your characters: I think everthing above clears it up :)
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Alia Blake Empty Re: Alia Blake

Post by mabel pines 9/21/2014, 10:28 pm

those powers wouldn't be allowed, sorry! charmspeak was deemed power play, and changing her clothes/hair would be p close to shapeshifting, another power we've struck off the list of allowed powers

for flaws, do you think you could include something a bit more psychological? like a fatal flaw or something, just one

i think that the bit with aphrodite giving her the dalmatian and the dagger would be considered contact with god parent prior to arrival at camp, which isn't allowed, either

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:07 am