A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+27
Jules_Mcguelz
Doug The Turtle
Christian
Holly
LiaZee
Kat The Reject
proxyboy
natewolfe
halfbloodsrule20
Whymsical
Cameron4
Jordan
Arik
Dez the Soul Reaver
Ben zexion
Polemistis
Steve Rogers
Perca
lost shadow
Bell
Neyanna
Josh
matthew123456
SilverMoon
Amy Pond
BlackJack123
daddeme
31 posters

Sword fighting / Fencing

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male
    Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2014-02-02

Sword fighting / Fencing - Page 26 Empty Re: Sword fighting / Fencing

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/3/2014, 5:38 pm

Nathan walked into the arena, looking around. There were a lot of people striking dummies, and a few people seemed to be having duels of their own, but no one seemed free to fight. So he stood there, Stygian iron sickles hanging at his sides as he looked for someone to spar with.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1186
    Registration date : 2013-02-13

Post by Jasper 2/3/2014, 5:54 pm

Alexis Mae

Alexis walked into the Arena, to watch other people train. Alexis herself wasn't interested in training very much, as of she used a bow, and last time she was a in a bow fight, it ended a bit badly. But with her knife she might've been willing. Alexis looked around the Arena, seeing others dueling. She then spotted an older looking boy, who looked as if he was waiting to fight. Alexis barely recognized the face. She had only seen it a few times, in the Thanatos cabin. Alexis, stood up, and walked over to the boy, hoping he was friendly

OOC: Would you like for me to continue with Html, or do you normal post?
    Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/3/2014, 6:04 pm

Nathan saw a girl walking over to him. A contester, perhaps? He wasn't used to fighting girls, but here a lot of the girls were actually scarier than the guys. She didn't look scary though. In fact, she looked sort of pretty. "Don't think that way," he reminded himself. "Remember the curse." When she came up he ran a hand through the white streak in his otherwise dark hair. "You want to spar?" He asked.

OOC: I haven't done any online role playing for nearly three years now and am just getting back into it, so I've forgotten how to do all the fancy stuff.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/3/2014, 6:19 pm

OOC: No, do you want me to use Html? Bc I know that it gets annoying.

Alexis Mae

Alexis heard the words that she though that she'd hear. "Um sure." Alexis said, simultaneously taking out her dagger, which was the usual celestial Bronze. Alexis wasn't sure if the guy would want to dual with someone with only a dagger, but that's all she had. Alexis then proceeded to back up a bit. "Any Rules?" Alexis asked wondering. Then Alexis wondered if she was rushing into the fight to quickly. Maybe this guy wanted a proper greeting, hm that'll have to wait, Alexis said pushing them aside, waiting for an answer.

Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/3/2014, 6:27 pm

"All business, I see," Nathan said, both upset and relieved. He had wanted to get to know her, but that road always ended badly for him. He looked at her dagger, then at his sickles. It didn't exactly look all that fair. "Only rule is, if you have special powers, don't use them. Blades only. Are you sure you want to use that dagger though? It's fine if you do, but I'm sure you could find a sword around here if you wanted one." He took out his sickles, the Stygian iron blades gleaming dully in the sunlight. "So, are you ready, or do you want to find yourself a sword?"

OOC: I'm fine with you using that. If it gets annoying, I'll tell you.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/3/2014, 7:41 pm

Alexis Mae

"Um, I think I'll be better with a dagger." Alexis said, thinking back, to when she tried to use a sword, so clumsy she was with it. 'Thank you for asking though.." Alexis said trailing off. "Ready?" Alexis asked readying her dagger, so that it was in a defensive way, although she usually liked to be on offense. Alexis caught sight of his weapons, "underworld weapons" Alexis mumbled to herself. She really didn't know the difference between Stygian and celestial Bronze metals, maybe they just fit the underworld kids better, yet Alexis had celestial bronze, maybe because she was different? maybe not, Alexis didn't care much of fitting in anywhere.

Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/3/2014, 7:58 pm

Brandishing his sickles, Nathan watched his opponent's stance. It was a defensive stance, which he found odd. Daggers aren't the best weapons for defense. He struck quickly, swinging down at her head, the curved blade of the sickle striking down towards her face.

OOC: Unless I have to do something, I will usually respond in 5-30 minutes.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/4/2014, 8:25 am

Alexis Mae

Alexis watched as the guy had started the fight. She watched as his blades came down on her. Alexis quickly backed up a few feet, out of harms way. This guy is fast, but Im also fast with a dagger Alexis thought, and charged this time at the boy, dagger in front, and watching the guy's movements at the same time. Alexis then had a change of mind, and wanted to talk during the fight, but couldn't do it at the moment. In a bit Was her last thought before there'd be collision.

OOC: Okay, and also yellow/gold equals her thoughts
    Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/4/2014, 8:31 am

Nathan thought as she evaded his blow. She charged him, and he smiled inwardly. This was always his favorite part. He caught her dagger with one of his sickles, pushing it aside and using the special design of his blade in a move that would usually force the weapon out of her hand. As he did this, he swung upwards from below with his other blade, aiming for her chest.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/4/2014, 11:10 am

Alexis Mae

Alexis, not seeing to how just simply backing up would help this time, fell backwards, and down onto the ground. Alexis felt wind above her and in front, as two something passed by, that was meant for her. Alexis then realized she didn't have her dagger with her anymore. Where'd it go? She asked herself. Not seeing it, Alexis thought up of a new tactic. She dug her hands in the ground, for better momentum. She then released herself, and jumped up, and  forward at the guy, thinking that it'll help for something.

Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/4/2014, 12:01 pm

The sudden move took him off guard, and he was knocked backward by the force of her body slamming into him. He landed on his butt, one of his sickles flying out of his hand. He managed to keep a hold on the other one and immedietly jumped back to his feet, watching the girl warily. She was more resourceful than he had first thought. "Good one," he told her. "Got any more tricks?"
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/4/2014, 2:13 pm

Alexis Mae

During the ruckus, alexis managed to pull out an arrow from her bag, and was now wielding it in her right hand. She knew that she would be able to block at all now, and the shaft would brake easily, she'll only get one chance with one arrow, in which she had five, that she had kept with at all times. Alexis couldn't help but smile a little. "Why thank you, and if I told you, well, then you'd know without a visual." Alexis finished almsot laughing. She then started a semi circle around him, to check for any weak spots. "So what's your name?" Alexis asked seeing it as a time to start to get to know her step brother, or at least she thought, he was the very least an underworld child.

Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/4/2014, 2:47 pm

"My name is Nathan," he answered. "I'm a son of Thanatos, hence my choice of weaponry." He gestured to the sickle in his hand. He watched her movements, making sure not to leave himself vulnerable. "You have a very interesting way of fighting," he commented. "Very resourceful, not like many I've seen before. Who are you?"
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/4/2014, 5:00 pm

Alexis Mae

Alexis stopped walking. "Um, well, first off, Im your half-sister~" Alexis said a  bit quietly "And For my name, Im Alexis." Alexis said, in a more cheerful tone. Alexis held out her arm and hand. "Nice to meet you." Alexis finished, and hoping that he'd try to shake her hand, for it was her last trick up her sleeve, as the magicians say.

Last edited by Jasper on 2/4/2014, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/4/2014, 5:10 pm

Nathan looked at the hand warily. Was this another trick? She seemed to have no end of those. He reached out his hand to shake, holding his sickle ready in his other hand. She may have been his half-sister, but he would be prepared for any sudden moves.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/4/2014, 5:21 pm

Alexis Mae

Alexis smiled as she shook his hand. During half way through the shake, Alexis brought down her arrow at the guy's hand that Alexis had just let go of with her right hand.  Alexis knew that her left hand would not do as much damage as her right, even if she got her mark, she wasn't that fast with ehr left hand, and Alexis didn't know how fast this guy was. During this short time, Alexis kept one eye on his weapon, to see how fast he'd react. Alexis thought of this more as a test, not as her true attack, she wanted to see his reaction time when caught off guard

Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/4/2014, 5:27 pm

Nathan cried in pain as the arrow pierced the flesh of his hand. He immedietly swung his sickle towards Alexis, aiming for her throat. He didn't really want to kill her, of course, but at the moment he was thinking more about the pain in his hand then anything else. Besides, a little nectar and some ambrosia and she'd be good as new.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/4/2014, 5:46 pm

Alexis Mae

Seeing the blade blade moving, Alexis quickly ducked and let go of the arrow. Sitting down on the ground, Alexis looked at the guy's hand, it was about half an inch or less in, she couldn't tell by where she was sitting. Alexis then rolled to her right, to be out of harms way. Alexis quickly got up. "Do you need a bandade?" Alexis asked a mocking voice.

Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/4/2014, 5:55 pm

Nathan thought angrily. He yanked the arrow out of his hand, tossing it to the ground. He rolled to the side, grabbing his other sickle off the ground. "That was a nasty trick," he snarled. "But a smart one. Your only defense is gone and you still manage to land a blow." He shook off the pain, putting it to the back of his mind. "But let's see how well you do without me foolishly trusting you." He then came at her, swinging both sickles at opposite sides of her abdomen.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/4/2014, 6:26 pm

Alexis Mae

Alexis saw the movement in the corner of her eyes. She backed up slightly, stopping when she felt a sharp pain hit her at her sides. Alexis fell down to her knees, holding on to her sides. Not again. Alexis said in her head.  She made a scowled face at the pain, and whimpered a little. It wasn't half as bad as last time. But she wasn't going to blame the guy, since she knew that this was little to what she would face outside of camp. Alexis tried to hide her pain, and grabbed out her second arrow. She put on a faint smile.

Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/4/2014, 6:41 pm

Nathan noticed the arrow and put the blades of his sickles at her throat. "No need for that," he said, making sure to prick her neck slightly with the tips. "How about you yield so that we can get some ambrosia and heal those nasty cuts of yours. How does that sound?" He made sure to keep the blades at her throat to make sure she wouldn't try any more tricks.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/4/2014, 7:10 pm

Alexis Mae

Alexis almost sighed, but then remembered what position she was in. "Okay, fine!" Alexis shouted sadly. "I yield." Alexis finished and put her arrow back into her bag.  "So when do you feel like putting those away?" Alexis asked right after putting away the arrow, and  looked at Nathan as she did. Feeling the pain in her sides even more intense now that she was calm, she clenched her side even more tightly, which made it feel even worse.

Warlic Elfire
    Warlic Elfire

Male

Post by Warlic Elfire 2/4/2014, 7:16 pm

Nathan put the sickles away, reaching into his pack for some ambrosia. He always kept some on him situations just like this one. "Here you go," he said, handing her the ambrosia. "Eat up."
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 2/5/2014, 11:01 am

Alexis Mae

"Hm." Alexis sighed, but took the ambrosia, and ate it, tasting the sweet cookies from back home that her mother made. "Now leave me alone for now." Alexis said roughly knowing that ambrosia took a bit of time to take full effect. Alexis then brought up her knees, and rested her head on them, closing her eyes. Why do I always feel like this when I lose? Alexis asked, but shook it off. At least I didn't go down without hurting him first. Alexis finished her thoughts, remembering that Nathan was also hurt. She got up again, and asked for Nathan's hand, so that she could bandage it. No sense in wasting more ambrosia on a small wound. Alexis said to herself, making fun of how small his wound seemed to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content