A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Ben zexion
tyler oakley
6 posters

The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop - Page 9 Empty Re: The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop

Post by Perca 4/16/2013, 9:30 am

"Everything I want.Games,books...pretty girls"I added and smirked.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop - Page 9 Empty Re: The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop

Post by tyler oakley 4/16/2013, 9:57 am

Ellie elbowed him gently but smiled. To herself, she giggled, but then she internally slapped herself for being too girly. No, Ellie, no.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/19/2013, 11:42 am

"Ow!That hurt!"I whined and rubbed my side.I looked at her for a minute and smirked before grabbing her tightly so she wouldn't escape and messing her hair with my hand.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/19/2013, 9:23 pm

Ellie smiled. She led Thomas over to the candy section. "Even though I've already has probably five hundred grams of sugar today I still want more," she said. She picked up a Pixy Stick. "I love these. I do hope you've tried them before. You have, right? Hopefully?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/20/2013, 1:40 am

"Well...No.Ask me about chocolates,I know everything-literally-but about these...No idea."
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/20/2013, 3:14 pm

"Oh my god. Okay so I'm now giving you a candy lesson! Pixy sticks are paper tubes filled with powder. The flavor of the powder depends, sometimes it's sour, sometimes sweet. I think the flavors are cherry, grape, and orange. And these-" she held up a Penguin bar- "is a Penguin bar. It's chocolate cream sandwiched between two chocolate wafers, coated in chocolate. And this, the Chocolate-Orange Bar, is a chocolate bar but somehow it tastes like orange."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/20/2013, 3:38 pm

I stared at the candies surpised."Oh,Ellie!Damn it!Why are they so many,huh?It's sooo hard to choose!"I whined.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/20/2013, 9:44 pm

"That's the only thing I hate about candy shops," Ellie smiled. She picked up a Penguin bar and a Ferrero Rocher chocolate packet. She read the description. "Hm. Sounds good."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/20/2013, 10:27 pm

I rolled my eyes at her."Everything sounds good!"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/21/2013, 3:21 pm

"I'm getting a variety," she announced. "I want to try all the American candies! But I only have five dollars."

Post by Guest 4/21/2013, 8:10 pm

Emma walked in slowly, trying to make herself look subtle and un noticable. That was easy for her, she's the queen of un-noticeable. Plus they wouldn't really reconize her anyways. Emma ran quietly and ducked under a bench.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/21/2013, 8:21 pm

Logan walked behind her and pulled his hat down to cover his face. He ducked behind a shelf.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 4/21/2013, 8:38 pm

Ana snuck in behind Logan, and quickly donned an employee vest with the name tag saying Marissa, tied her hair into a bun and put on cat eye reading glasses complete with the librarian chain. She grabbed a pricing gun and nonchalantly walked down the isle behind Ellie and Thomas.

Post by Guest 4/21/2013, 8:42 pm

Emma facepalmed herself. Jeeze Ana. Jealousy seemed to get the best of people.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 4/21/2013, 8:47 pm

Ana noticed Emma and rolled her eyes. Then noticing an employees only door that seemed to lead up to the second floor, she got an idea. Slowly and quietly Ana slipped into the doorway and climbed the stairs into an abandoned office.
    "Perfect." she whispered, seeing the monitor playing the feed from the security cameras. She sat down in front of it and watched the scene below from the safety of the office.

Post by Guest 4/21/2013, 9:12 pm

Emma tried to sit down, but instead she just landed on her butt. Em held in a howl of pain as she bit the inside of her cheek.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 4/21/2013, 9:36 pm

Logan looked at Emma, wide-eyed. Are you okay? his expression said.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 4/21/2013, 9:45 pm

Watching from the office above, Ana cursed. "Please don't notice her," she quietly pleaded to the empty office room.

Post by Guest 4/21/2013, 10:07 pm

Emma smiled, reasurring Logan she was fine. Emma squinted her eyes, clearing showing she was in pain.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/21/2013, 10:11 pm

OOC:Um,sorry,I fell asleep...Question;am I still sleepinb?What's goin on?!

BIC:

I laughed and messed her hair."Don't worry about money,I'm paying.Just choose what you want,okay?"

Post by Guest 4/21/2013, 10:14 pm

ooc-Emma is back <33 And they're spying on them so yeah.
    bic- Emma held in laughter as she heard them speak. Ana might not be happy about thiss.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/21/2013, 10:15 pm

OOC:Oh.Did they join FBI?
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 4/21/2013, 10:16 pm

Ana let out a sigh of relief, they didn't see Em. Suddenly another woman walked into the room, and Ana panicked, until she said, "Hello Marissa, you haven't seen my glasses have you?"
    "Uh... Nope." Ana replied stuffing the glasses she had taken into the nearest drawer, "try the cash register."
    The woman nodded and left, leaving Ana with a fit of giggles.

Post by Guest 4/21/2013, 10:18 pm

ooc- Yes, yes they did.
    bic-Emma poked her head out from where she was hiding and watched
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/21/2013, 10:19 pm

OOC:I KNEW IT!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:18 pm