A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Drake's Bunk (Aeolus)

Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2012-10-18

Drake's Bunk (Aeolus) Empty Drake's Bunk (Aeolus)

Post by Whymsical 11/23/2012, 11:03 am

I walked in and looked around. "So... This is-This is My bunk, isn't it?" I set my bag down near a bed and looked around. I saw the grey bricks and put my hand on them. This was, big for me, I guess.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

Drake's Bunk (Aeolus) Empty Re: Drake's Bunk (Aeolus)

Post by annabeth2030 11/23/2012, 12:26 pm

I stay a little behind Drake and let him observe his cabin. "So do you like it?"
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 11/23/2012, 12:44 pm

I exhale deeply and look at her. I crack a smile and sit on the bed. "It's not the worst thing, and, My favorite color is gray so, It's not that bad." I fling my back pack on the bed and put my staff on my lap. I look at it deeply, and stroke the markings in Greek on the side.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 11/23/2012, 4:01 pm

I nod understanding. "I had a hard time adjusting to my cabin for a long time. I don't like mine that much.", I smile. "But Athena's kids aren't that nice ya'know. Even me, I have a really bad attitude when I lose for example. Or I can't stand stupid people."
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 11/23/2012, 4:46 pm

I manage to smile and look up at her. "Not aren't that huh? That's a coincidence. I don't like people that are not very nice." I put my hands up quickly, trying my best not to violate Athena or anything. "Nothing against Athena, really." I put my hands back on my lap. "So your competitive, am I right?" I smile. "I'm not that fond of losing either."
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 11/24/2012, 8:00 am

I smile, "My brothers am sisters aren't fond of it either. Everyone prays their not on Athenas team for capture the flag because if we lose.....you don't wanna know what we do to them"
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 11/24/2012, 12:56 pm

I think about it for a minute then I wince at the thought. "Oh, Yeah, I'm fine..." I look at me back bag and I smile at her. "Wanna see something cool?"
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 11/24/2012, 1:46 pm

I nod , "uh huh.", I sit next to him and look at him as he opens the bag.
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 11/24/2012, 1:49 pm

I take out a clear cylinder. I flex my fingers, and in the Cylinder, air starts to swirl in it, creating a mini- Tornado. I open the Cylinder, and the tornado spins out, dancing on the floor as I keep my fingers outstretched. I look at her and smile. "I've had this since I was 6. My mom gave it to me and told me it was to 'Practice' but she never told me what to practice for or with. I never new how to use it until I was 9. That's when I used my powers for the very first time..."
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 11/25/2012, 11:04 am

"Your powers came in pretty young....", I snort and laugh. "I have nothing exciting unless you think math is fun?"
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 11/25/2012, 1:44 pm

I laugh and the tornado spins back into the Cylinder and dies. "Hmm, Math, huh?" I scratch my chin. "Sorry. I hate math. Math and Social Studies is what got me Expelled." I laugh a little. "But Your welcome to amuse me." I carefully put the cylinder back in my bag and I kick my bag underneath the bunk.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 12/1/2012, 5:44 pm

I smile and laugh, "Yeah, well you'll end up falling asleep"

OOC: Oh my goodness its been forever. Im so sorry Ive been having to do a lot of projects lately!!
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 12/2/2012, 4:20 pm

I laugh and tilt my head. "Well, I'm pretty sure I will..." I look at my watch and start humming a weird tune.

OOC: Yeah it has, But that's all right. xD
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 12/4/2012, 6:49 pm

i nod, well this was awkward....."Alright well I have to go, cabin duties for the night since Im next."
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 12/4/2012, 7:55 pm

I nod and look at her. "See ya later..." I push my hair behind my ears and start rummaging through my bag for a cleaner shirt and pair of pants.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 12/6/2012, 4:01 pm

I nod and exit the cabin with a quick good bye.
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 1/5/2013, 7:47 pm

I sigh and lay down on my bed. This was some new stuff... I'm in a camp now. Will it be the same? Ever again? I bury my face in my pillow, then take it out and look around. What to do now?...

I walk in and see the boy sitting on his bed. He was looking around puzzled...

"Hey."

I greet.

I shot out of bed, falling on the floor. My face begins to turn bright red at the embarrassment.

"Ummm, hi... I'm, Drake."
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female
    Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2012-10-06

Post by halfbloodsrule20 1/12/2013, 6:37 pm

I walk over to Alara and see her standing next to the new guy she wanted me to meet. He looked sort of cute with his smooth blonde hair.
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 1/12/2013, 6:56 pm

I stand up and pull my hair behind my ear, glancing at the two girls. "Hey, I'm Drake." I smiles at both of them. "Are you guys new here? I uh, came just a few hours ago." I bit my lip in embarrassment. I could be the newest person here!

Alara smiles and leans on the wall, putting her foot up on the doorway. "I'm Alara. I came here about only 3 days ago. So don't feel like an outcast."
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 1/12/2013, 7:09 pm

I grinned and and tucked my longish hair behind my ear. I was actually thinking of dyeing my hair a different color but I'm not sure they had dyeing products here. In fact, I'm not even sure that was allowed... "I'm Samara. I came here about 3 weeks ago and still have a lot to learn so don't feel bad or anything. I haven't explored a lot of the bunks, and don't really recognize yours. What's your God? Or Goddess? Mine is Athena." I studied his features and figured he was probably about 12 or 13. Way too young for me, but still cute.
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 1/12/2013, 7:21 pm

I smiled. "Oh, Okay. Glad to know I'm not the only one. And as for my bunk, I'm Aeolus. God of Wind." I touched the warm light grey bricks with the carvings of spirals on them. I turned back to them. "Here's a little hint." Raising my hand up to my chest, I formed a ball of spiraling wind in my hand. making it spin faster and faster, I finally closed my eyes and hurled it at a target I placed on the wall earlier. "Phew. How was that?" I look back at them.

I stare, amazed at the swirling wind. "Wow..." But then nearly jump back when her hauls it at the red target on the wall. "That was great! Can you throw other things beside balls?" My mind was racing! I've never seen anybody be able to throw wind out of their palm!"
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 1/12/2013, 7:38 pm

Staring at the red target that just had a ball of wind thrown at it, I looked back at Drake in amazement and a little bit of jealousy at the same time. It kind of sucked not having an active power but then again I was great at sword fighting which I didn't even know I could do. "That was pretty amazing. Can you make the balls bigger?" I smiled and moved the side in case he lost balance or something. Hey, these things could happen.
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 1/12/2013, 7:55 pm

I smiled and thought at the questions. Make the ball bigger? Oh well, couldn't hurt to try. "Okay. I think it could work." I closed my eyes again and focused on largeness. Soon enough, I could only hear the sound of wind blowing in my ears. The swirling ball formed again, this time the size of a basketball. concentrating hard, I sped up the swirling just enough and tried to picture where the target exactly might be. Putting my focus on the balance of the throw, I hurled the ball at the target, eyes closed, accidently rushing some of the powerful wind on Alara and Samara. The bigness of the ball caused the wide air to circulate around the whole room. The ball of air exploded on the target, rocking it back and forth powerfully. I opened my eyes slowly, looking down at my hands. I never knew... I had this much power in me! "Wow..." Amazed at my own force, I sat down on my bed, a bit dizzy. I'll have to wait awhile before releasing something like that again... "That was..." I looked up at them, still stunned."
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 1/12/2013, 8:22 pm

I looked even more amazed than last time. I think now I was even more jealous. I mean, I didn't want to throw air balls or anything like that but I really did want an active power. I sighed and looked inside the bunk seeing all different designs of wind and air. It looked pretty cool. I thought back to a memory of me and my dad, when we were at a park on the swings. It was such a fun time, both of us didn't want to go home at all but it was getting dark and we hadn't had dinner yet. At that park, my dad told me he couldn't have asked for a more fun, brave, and inspiring daughter. I was so happy that day that I cried a little but happy tears of course. He hugged me tight and told me he would never let me go. But that was before I knew I was a daughter of Athena and before it got dangerous for me and my dad. Before I was forced to leave everything I knew and everything I got used to. I missed him so much and wished he could tell me in that calming voice of his that everything would be alright. I just had to give it time and wait patiently. I sighed again. He always knew what to say.
    Whymsical
    Whymsical

Female

Post by Whymsical 1/13/2013, 2:23 pm

I glanced at the clock. "Oh my god! The Mess hall!" Clutching my growling stomach, I glance at the door. "Sorry guys! I'm er... kind of hungry. Catch you later!" I turn and run out the room, already smelling that barbecue.

I look up at Samara. I could see the sad expression; whatever she could be feeling... "Hey, ummm, you all right?" I glance up at her when she sighs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:49 am