A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
Jordan
Stuart35
Rachel
Evimero
B-Jamz
Kendall
Allen
11 posters

Allen's Characters

Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4242
    Registration date : 2009-12-09

Allen's Characters - Page 8 Empty Jonathan Crane son of Deimos [FINISHED]

Post by Allen 1/31/2011, 1:06 am

Name:Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow)
    Eyes:Yellow
    Hair:Not Seen
    Height:5'8''
    Body Type:Very fit
    Skin Color:Not seen
    God Parent:Deimos
    Mortal Parent:Unknown
    Country of Origin:Unknown
    Pets:A Mini talking scarecrow
    Talents:Running, Jumping, Climbing
    Weapon**: That staff death has, he also has a fear inducing toxin, that can be put in any type of water supply (not the camps)
    Flaws:Says scarecrow when hes traumatized, a sadist, loves scaring people
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Can show people their fear for 5 minutes, can do it 5 times a day.
    Life Before CHB*:He lived on a farm for a few years, always having a phobia of scarecrows, he always stayed away from the fields. one time, he had found a stray horse, and mistaken it for his own, it charged him, he ended up having no choice but to run to a cornfield, he didnt know the horse stopped, he ended up running into one of the scarecrows, he had heard a voice calling to him, the wind distorted the voice so it sounded like it was coming from the scarecrow, he was traumatized by them ever since. He later ended up becoming a very successful person, graduating college in human psychology. He had ended up suffering a breakdown of sorts when his parents died, (one real parent and one foster) he later began scaring people to death, (literally) he was sent to many asylums, when he got out of the fourth one, it was his sixteenth birthday, and he was taken to camp, and as a torture his father sent him a mini talking scarecrow to overcome his fear. (Longest bio ive ever typed)
    RP Example*:I Walk up, to the water company of a small rundown town, and open the door, the guard told me to leave, i smirk, and show him his fear, the others just ran screaming after they saw me, i walk over to one of the main pipes, and put some of the powder into it, i grab a timed bomb, and put it in the pipe too, it was set for ten minutes, i walk out of the building, and wait for it, 3....2....1... BOOM water and steam shot up some screaming from fear, others screaming from the sudden shock, i smirk, and get in my car, and drive off.
    Any notes about your characters: http://www.nerdsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/arkham___scarecrow___bio_image_by_chuckdee-d358zf1.jpg

Last edited by Scarecrow on 2/3/2011, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Allen's Characters - Page 8 Empty Re: Allen's Characters

Post by Ace of Spades 2/3/2011, 12:47 am

I don't know if the pet scarecrow is allowed, but if miniature dragons are, then I suppose.

When you mean the staff death has, do you mean a scythe?

Does the fear inducing toxin have the same effects as his powers or...?

I don't know about the 'can scare mortals to insanity' part, so I'll leave it to the admins.
    Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4242
    Registration date : 2009-12-09

Post by Allen 2/3/2011, 12:51 am

Yyes a scythe, and the toxin does the same, and I'll edit the mortal thing out
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 2/3/2011, 12:53 am

The Death Card approves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content