A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

walking [ m l ]

Zan
    Zan

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2012-03-19

walking [ m l ]       Empty walking [ m l ]

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 4:57 pm

Landon had both hands shoved into his pockets as he walked along the forest floor, snow crunching under his top-siders. His breath came out in short little puffs and his cheeks had a rosy tint. He glanced around the forest, humming a tune under his breath. Gods, it was such a beautiful winter day outside. Too bad the world had to end in a few days. Landon chuckled to himself at the thought of the impending apocalypse. He didn't actually believe in any of it, it was just funny to think about.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

walking [ m l ]       Empty Re: walking [ m l ]

Post by ML 12/20/2012, 5:05 pm

walking [ m l ]       Tumblr_m08gwq6Bb91r1fabt
    Mackenzie Raelyn Parks
    Daughter of Apollo
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mackenzie looks around and pulls her jacket tighter around her. Biting her lip, she starts to walk into the forest. She was bored, and had decided to go for a walk. Why she had decided to talk a walk in the forest, she wasn't sure. Rubbing her hands together she starts to walk a bit faster. She hadn't realized it was this cold out. Then again, there was snow on the ground. Oh well, ahe didn't feel like going back yet.

Up ahead of her she hears a sound. Hopefully it wasn't a monster, Mackenzie was not up for fighting right now. Hopefully it's just another person, like her. But then again what are the odds that someone else has decided to take a walk in the forest. She reaches into her pocket, and countines to walk.
    Zan
    Zan

Female

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 5:09 pm

A sound of a stick cracking directed Landon's attention to behind him and he turned slowly. It was a girl. "Hi, how are ya?" He asked with a grin on his rosy face. His Irish accent was particularly strong in the wintry, cold air. Landon ran a hand through his light brown hair and padded over to her. "I'm Landon."
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/20/2012, 5:15 pm

Mackenzie smiles when she sees the boy. It wasn't a monster, that's always good. She quickly takes her hand out of her pocket and lets it fall to her side. Hearing his irish accent, Mackenzie finds herself smiling even wider. Oh my gosh it's just so perfect she thinks. I can't believe I just thought that. "Nice to meet you Landon! I'm Mackenzie"she says softly. "Oh I'm fine, how are you?"she says trying to keep the conversation going.
    Zan
    Zan

Female

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 5:20 pm

"Walk with me," he said, taking her arm. Being the son of a love god, Landon was perfectly comfortable with girls and perfectly comfortable with being around them. He knew that she already thought he was good looking, and no he wasn't being cocky, he just knew it. "Nice to meet ya, Mackenzie," her name sounded strange in his mouth with his accent. But it was pretty. Pretty name to go with a pretty face. "I'm fine, how 're you on this lovely December day?"
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/20/2012, 5:24 pm

Mackenzie blushes as he takes her arm. "Okay"she says softly as she walks with him. She's not sure how to act, shes not used to stuff like this happening. Most of the time she's awkward and out of place around people, especially boys. "Cold, very cold"she says to answer his question. Oh wow that probually doens't make any senses, oh well. Mackenzie smiles and countines to walk. "So, who is your God parent?" she ask Landon, turning her head to look at him.
    Zan
    Zan

Female

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 5:32 pm

"Yeah, it's a bit chilly out here," Landon tugged his jacket closer to his torso. He glanced at Mackenzie again out of sheer attraction. There was no denying that she was pretty, but she was a little young. She looked like she could've been fourteen, maybe. Landon looked away, trying to avoid the creepy staring. He glanced down the forest path and up at the sky before replying, "Eros," with a charming little smile. "And what about you, ma dear?" His eyes glittered.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/20/2012, 5:37 pm

Mackenzie stares ahead, they were starting to get pretty deep into the forest. Yet she really doesn't care. Looking around she looks back at Landon. "Eros? That's cool. I've never met a child of Eros before"she says softly. Most gods just don't have as many children as her dad. She has atleast fourty siblings. "Oh Apollo"she says softly.
    Zan
    Zan

Female

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 5:44 pm

Landon let out a chuckle. "I can't say the same for you," he grinned down at her. "I know at least a dozen Apollo kids." He said, not to embarass her or make her feel bad about her god parent or anything, but it was true. He knew tons of daughters and sons of Apollo. Honestly, it wasn't logical. How they're could be so many kids of Apollo. Apollo must've been a busy guy. "Excited for Christmas, Mackenzie?" Her name still sounded garbled in his mouth.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/20/2012, 5:49 pm

Mackenzie laughs lightly and countines to look at him as they walk. She couldn't help but laugh, it was true. And kind of funny. "I know. I swear theres like fourty of us. It's kind of horrible, I wish that theres not as much of us sometimes"she says softly. Mackenzie then looks around slowly. However her gaze slowly turns back to Landon. "I can't wait! I love Christmas! It's the most wonderful time of the year!"she says with a wide smile.
    Zan
    Zan

Female

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 6:08 pm

"I'd say that I understand exactly how you're feeling, but I don't know any of my siblings," Landon chortled. He pulled her tighter to his side. He was beginning to get cold as the light in the forest was starting to dim. The sun was beginning to set and the delicate snowflakes were beginning to fall. Landon loved the snow, but he thought it was prettier back home in Ireland. "I agree. Christmas is seriously my favorite time of the year. It's a lot prettier in Ireland, though," Landon admitted to Mackenzie.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/20/2012, 6:16 pm

Mackenzie smiles and looks around. She really loves this time of the year. Well besides the cold weather. Other than the cold weather it's amazing. She turns and looks at Landon again. Actually it's more like she's looking up at him because he's a bit taller than she is. "I bet it is. I wish I could see the beautiful Christmas in Ireland"she says softly, the last part being more to herself. She wasn't sure why she even said that. The more she thought about it the more she found it to sound silly.
    Zan
    Zan

Female

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 6:21 pm

Feeling the Christmas Spirit upon him, Landon stopped in his tracks and turned to Mackenzie with a grin. "I could fly you out to Ireland with me. I leave tomorrow, though." He offered. It was a long shot, but he was a caring, giving person. Most of the time anyways. "I know it's a bit weird to have me offer something like that to ya, but it really is beautiful in Ireland. My uncle lives on this hill in an old castle and it overlooks this frozen lake, it's really breathtaking. You'd just have to pack tonight." It was a definite long shot, but Landon was determined to give at least one person a bomb present this year.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/20/2012, 6:30 pm

Mackenzie stops walking and just stands there. Her mouth hanging open. She couldn't believe it, she couldn't believe it. No one had ever offered to do that for her, not even her mom. And her was this guy she barely knew offering to take her to Ireland! It's almost hard for her to believe. "Really? No one has ever offered something like that to me"she says smiling widely. "But I really shouldn't accept, it would be so expensive for another ticket"she says softly. As much as she wants to go, she just couldn't have someone pay for her ticket. It's just too much money.
    Zan
    Zan

Female

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 6:47 pm

Landon gazed at his new friend with a careful expression. "My uncle's a millionaire. Money's no object to me," his eyes sparkled in the dying sunlight. The rays landed on his hair, turning it a honey color. "Besides, it's lonely with just me and my uncle." He gave her a crooked grin.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/20/2012, 6:56 pm

Oh well that certianly made everything different. She wouldn't feel as bad now, knowing that. She turns to Landon, and opens her mouth to talk. "Well then I guess I'll go"she tells him. On the inside she is about to burst with joy, she can't believe it. She's going to Ireland! "I should go pack. How many days will we be gone? And when do we leave? What's the weather like?" she asks, rapid fire. Oh gosh she's going to Ireland tomorrow, and she has to pack.
    Zan
    Zan

Female

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 7:05 pm

Landon grinned at her, a strange feeling in his stomach. It wasn't a weird or bad feeling, it was just different. Good different. "Uhh..." he faltered at the rapid fire questions. Sometimes he couldn't follow American accents as quickly so it took him a while to pick up on them. "We'll be gone for about a week. Probably until the first of the year. I'm driving us to JKF at seven tomorrow morning. And... what else? Oh, yeah I'd pack warm clothing. It's Europe." Landon winked.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/20/2012, 7:10 pm

Mackenzie makes a mental note of everything he said. Oh wow she really has to hurry. And any last minute shopping will have to be done at the camp story or maybe she can borrow some stuff from the Aphrodite cabin. She then looks down at her watch, it was 7:30. She should really go start packing. "I should probually go pack"she says softly. She then looks around, she has no idea how to get out of her. "Though maybe you can help me find my way out of here? I have no idea how to get out" she says slower than when she was talking really fast, having realized he might not be able to follow her acccent that well.
    Zan
    Zan

Female

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 7:19 pm

"Yeah, packing sounds like a good idea," Landon snorted. He glanced around him as well. He knew the forest on account of his many hours spent here. "Yeah, come on," Landon took her hand and ventured deeper into the forest. From another viewpoint, it could've seemed as though Landon had no idea where he was going, but he knew that there was an outlet deep in the forest that led straight up to the back of the Hephaestus cabin. Her hand was cold and small in his own, big hand. "A little longer," he muttered, practically jogging down the path. He glanced back at Mackenzie just to make sure she was doing alright.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/20/2012, 7:24 pm

Mackenzie smiles lightly and follows him. It seemed like they were going deeper into the forest. But she didn't question it. She trusts Landon, he probually knows what he's doing. She then countines to follow him. She falls into pace with him and looks over at him. Okay she was going to be honest with herself, he's really hot. "Hey Landon? Thanks, for taking me to Ireland"she says to him.
    Zan
    Zan

Female

Post by Zan 12/20/2012, 7:40 pm

"Hey, Mackenzie," he replied back with a grin as they burst out of the forest. "You're welcome." He grinned at her and led her over to the Apollo cabin. "Meet me in the parking lot tomorrow morning. I'll be standing by the silver Mercedes." He gave her a grin and strolled off to his cabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:03 am