A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I've Been Walking In The Same Way As I Did

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

I've Been Walking In The Same Way As I Did Empty I've Been Walking In The Same Way As I Did

Post by Sammy 1/10/2015, 10:47 pm

Eden had been in the infirmary for two hours, three minutes, and forty-two seconds. She found it to be a nice place to help out when she could, mainly informing people of where to go, acting as a bit of a messenger between the medic campers, and just making sure everything stayed as orderly as possible. Due to her precise observant abilities, she'd be able to recognize whenever patients needed more water or were in pain, and tend to such or call someone else over to help them. She'd occasionally even wrap up a small, insignificant wound, as well.

The medics always greeted her well, always tried to be pleasant with her, but every time she'd just return their attempts with a blank stare, waiting for orders. After a while, the tries had died down a bit.

Today was no different. It was a regular day, and Eden stood at the front of the infirmary in her black sweats, hoodie, and tank top, occasionally marking down on her clipboard as someone stepped up with a bleeding arm. She'd point them to a chair or a bed, depending on an injury, to which Suzy, her assistant, would lead them.
    The demigod of LOFAS
    The demigod of LOFAS

Male
    Number of posts : 185
    Registration date : 2014-12-05

I've Been Walking In The Same Way As I Did Empty Re: I've Been Walking In The Same Way As I Did

Post by The demigod of LOFAS 1/10/2015, 10:59 pm

A kid about 14 stumbles around looking for something. He sees a girl standing around and walks up to her. "Excuse me. Can you show me the way to the Hecate cabin?"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

I've Been Walking In The Same Way As I Did Empty Re: I've Been Walking In The Same Way As I Did

Post by Sammy 1/11/2015, 12:17 pm

Eden was just about to clock out, and was gathering her things when she noticed a young kid, probably between 13 or 15, stumbling around. She could tell that he seemed to be looking for something, though he was obviously very unsuccessful in his scavenging, as he seemed uninjured and wasn't even close to anything that anyone would naturally be looking for.

"Oh, um..." Eden began, searching for Suzy at his sudden words. Of course, there she was, as friendly and smiling as she always was, chatting up some medic and seeming way too intrigued in the conversation to care at all. Eden rolled her eyes a bit at the younger girl, before turning back to the boy.\

"Follow me," She replied, taking her shoulder bag with her laptop and phone and shoving her notebook into it. "I suppose I was about to get off, anyway,"
    The demigod of LOFAS
    The demigod of LOFAS

Male

Post by The demigod of LOFAS 1/11/2015, 12:39 pm

"Oh, thanks. So, what's your name?" He asked, looking around.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 1/11/2015, 8:57 pm

Eden gave him an observing glance, taking in what she could about him. Choppy hair, obviously not done in some salon. Two or so inches taller than her, though he obviously was younger. He has a slight, tired slouch. His fingernails had been bitten down to the skin, his shoelaces sloppily tied as if he'd been in a rush. Dark circles ringed his eyes.

"Eden," She replied, not breaking her focus for an instant. "New here, huh?" She asked, looking away from him lazily, not even noticing as a bit of a country twang came out on her words.

OOC: I had to use some stuff from his form. Hope you don't mind!
    The demigod of LOFAS
    The demigod of LOFAS

Male

Post by The demigod of LOFAS 1/12/2015, 8:46 am

(It's fine) "Yeah. Guess it was obvious by how I still haven't changed into that shirt everyone else wears. Right now this all feels like some twisted nightmare. Still can't believe it's all real."
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 1/12/2015, 7:05 pm

Eden gave a bit of a snort at his comment. "Life's a bit of a twisted nightmare in itself, if you ask me. But yeah, I get your point. It's...a bit of a shock. But its not all bad, I guess."
    The demigod of LOFAS
    The demigod of LOFAS

Male

Post by The demigod of LOFAS 1/12/2015, 7:15 pm

"Yeah I guess so. What do you do for fun?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 8:01 am