A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Johanna Morris

Catronus
    Catronus

Female
    Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2012-01-15

Johanna Morris Empty Johanna Morris

Post by Catronus 12/27/2012, 3:36 pm

------------------------------
    Johanna Morris Tumblr_mfoeyrYxTw1ri3r4oo1_500_large

Name: Johanna Morris
    Eyes: A pale, washed-out shade of green.
    Hair: Sandy blonde, long and straight. Quite dry.
    Height: 1,76 m.
    Body Type: Lean.
    Skin Color: Tan.
    God Parent: Nemesis.
    Mortal Parent: Jay Morris
    Country of Origin: England, UK.
    Pets: None. Jo doesn't like animals.
    Talents: Socializing is definitely one of Jo's strongest sides; it's easy for her to befriend new people and she's hardly ever seen without company. She's also good at sword-fighting, but apart from that, she has few talents. However, she likes to think she compensates for her missing talents by being able to think quickly and make up her mind fairly fast.
    Weapon: A dagger and a sword in celestial bronze.
    Flaws: Sarcastic (in a way that might be found offensive), easily manipulated, revengeful, lazy, impulsive. She also has a deep scar on her stomach, which she got from a surgery she went through as a child.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None.
    Life Before CHB: Johanna was born to the busy shop-owner Jay Morris and the goddess Nemesis a snowy afternoon in London. As Zeus called Nemesis back to Olympus, she was forced to leave her family. But there was one problem; she had no idea on how to explain this to Jay. She didn’t want to reveal her true identity, but she didn’t want to leave without telling him either. There was therefore only one option left: faking her death.
    After some thinking, Nemesis ended up with pretending like she drowned, and arranged it perfectly; on the beach, while both Jay and Jo were looking at her. She succeeded, and was then able to leave without any suspicions.

But the plan didn’t work out as planned; seeing his wife drown totally broke Jay’s soul. He didn't talk, neither sleep or eat, and after a few weeks, it was clear that he couldn’t take care of Johanna. Jay was then sent to a mental hospital, while Jo was sent to live with her cousins and her uncle Simon, whom she liked, but didn’t really bond with. When she had the time, Jo visited (and she still does!) her father in hospital, but whenever she had been there, she broke into tears and felt both miserable and completely useless.

The year Jo turned 12, a satyr called Frazier discovered her and she was sent to the camp. Happy to escape the grim mood at home, she chose to be an all-year-rounder. When she also discovered that her mother had faked her death, and that her dad's depression could have been avoided, she was extremely angry and swore on the river of Styx that someday, she'll have her revenge.

RP Example*:
    "So, this is my new home? That's epic!" Johanna squealed excitedly, as the older boy (Martyn, was it?) dragged her along on a copper coated path by the seashore. Jo was absolutely stunned by what she had seen the last few hours: a beautiful village of cabins, a dark, foggy forest and a pretty, old-fashioned building called 'the big house'. This is awesome! I just can't believe it! I just hope everything is well with dad... Oh well, I'm happy that I don't need to stay with those other morons at home!
    "Er, where is my cabin?" she continued, and although she could sense Martyn starting to get a bit tired of her, she didn't stop talking. As he turned to look at her though, she knew she had crossed the line. Damn.
    "Just follow me, please. I'll show you. And stop... er, stop talking so much. Please. Please."
    Jo snorted furiously, but didn't say anything else.

Years in camp: Seven years.
    Any notes about your characters: None.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Johanna Morris Empty Re: Johanna Morris

Post by Arik 12/27/2012, 7:23 pm

Careful about having a character 19 years old. That's the oldest we allow in CHB.
    Approved.

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 6:31 am