A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Life just got a little more exciting

storywriterlf97
    storywriterlf97

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2013-01-16

Life just got a little more exciting Empty Life just got a little more exciting

Post by storywriterlf97 1/17/2013, 6:12 pm

Name: Lia Rae
    Eyes: grey-gold unsual for a child of Athena but they are different because gold eyes has been in her family for centuries.
    Hair: Black with red dip-dyed ends
    Height: 5'6
    Body Type: curvy
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Josh Rae
    Country of Origin: Canada
    Hobbies: Working on some piece of art or practicing for another battle.
    Pets: Owl she has always been fond of them
    Talents: Unusually smart for a demigod, witty
    Skills: Sword fighting, battle strategy like her mother
    Weapon: dagger named ruby
    Flaws: klutz, too smart for her own good, weak side for friends, phobia of spiders
    Powers: Can see different directions battles turn out
    Life Before CHB: Lia spent her life trying to be happy while her father was a rich business man. He was never around to see her grow up. She had to do everything on her own and set goals for herself but had a talent of getting kicked out of schools. She was really smart but things just didn’t go well for her often. Things happened that Lia couldn't explain and they seemed to never be her fault yet at the same time they were. She had a few friends but none of them ever sticked, they thought she was just to ‘different’ as they explained for them.
    RP Example: I looked left and right as I ran, fast through the woods. In my head I was forming a strategy. I could see the monster behind me in my head. I could run back to the mess hall, no I’d be dead by then. The monster was gaining in. If I run around the tree I can get him off pace, quickly turn around the tree and stab him with my dagger. Perfect, I thought. In front of me was a birch tree. I ran straight at it and at the last minute moved. I hoped there weren’t and nymphs in that tree. Quickly I came back around as the monster was getting out of his daze. I climbed onto his ugly back and took my dagger out to chop off his head. A couple strikes later the monster had disintegrated and I had won. Sweat poured off my head and I fell down exhausted. I needed some ambrosia.
    Any notes about your characters: She came across camp half blood by chance. New York was a city she always wanted to travel to. On vacation she had found it and mysteriously disappeared from the modern world.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Life just got a little more exciting Empty Re: Life just got a little more exciting

Post by nix 1/17/2013, 7:33 pm

Being too smart isn't a flaw. List another one. Is her dagger celestial bronze?
    No to the power you listed.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:51 pm