A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Piperstar27
Amy Pond
GwrachSeren
shortyy.xo
Laxyak
Atalanta
Skyler
pilot
Winkieface101
Jennie
Arik
SonofChaos
Crazy
Tom
Kat The Reject
19 posters

Story......I guess.....

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Story......I guess..... Empty Story......I guess.....

Post by Kat The Reject 5/25/2011, 2:17 pm

I was suddenly woken up. I heard faint whispers all around me. "Who's there?" I said. My green eyes grew wider. I swtiched on the light next to my bed. "I have a gun!" I didn't, but I needed to get whoever it was that was in my room, out. I licked my braces. "Get out! I'll call the cops right now! Now just leave the way you came in." A book fell off my shelf. I gasped and spun my head to look. I grabbed my softball bat. "I have my cell phone ya know!" I say. "I WILL call the cops if you don't get out!" The light behind me was swtiched off. My mind raced. What if I get killed!? I keep thinking to myself. I get out of bed. I put on my slippers. "When I find you," I say, "You dead!" I start to get angery. "I hope for your sake that you leave right awa-" A hand was put over my mouth. A sack was thrusted over my head. I kicked and screamed. "LET ME OUT!" I tried to scream, but my voice was so muffled, all it sounded like was "Lep meg boump!" I was thrown into the back of a truck. "YOUR BEING SO LAME WITH THIS KINDNAPPING! WHERE'D YOU GET YOUR IDEA, A MOVIE!?" I scream. The back of the truck shuts. The truck doesn't drive away. Huh? I hear people yelling at each other in the front of the truck. The back of the truck is opened. A guy takes the sack off my head. His blond hair is long and shiny. His green eyes look like mine. "Your driving, kid." He says.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" I say. "I'm fricken 14!" The guy points a at gun at me. "Your driving." he says again. I bite my lip. I give him my hand. He carries me to the front seat. He throws me into the drivers seat. I'd never driven before, much less driven a TRUCK. And quite frankly, I was horrifed. I think of my mom who died in a car accident. I was always terrified of cars after that. I put the key that the guy gave me into the slot. The truck engine rumbled. I break a sweat. "Here goes somthing." I push down on the peddle.

OKAY! That was a short first chaptar. Hope you like it! :-)

Last edited by Kittycatjam25 on 5/25/2011, 2:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Tom
    Tom
    Salmon

Male
    Number of posts : 3222
    Registration date : 2011-01-09

Story......I guess..... Empty Re: Story......I guess.....

Post by Tom 5/25/2011, 2:19 pm

Like, make it longer
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/25/2011, 2:20 pm

It's only the first chaptar. I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT, but I don't care.

So anyway. Second Chapter......I guess...........
    I started the truck. My hands were shaking like never before. If I had just eaten, I wouldb'e thrown up. The guy with the blond hair got into the seat next to me. He shut the door. I glaced behind me. I saw a kid with black hair and piercing blue eyes sitting in the back seat. I bit my lip. I took a deep breath and started the truck. The truck moved slowly at first, but then started to speed down the street. I screamed as I pushed down on the brake. My leg could hardly reach the peddles. I opened the window. The blondie sitting next to me didn't seem to mind my shriek. I slowly slammed down on the peddle. The truck instently speeded down the street. I swearved down the next street. A blast of air flew in threw the window. A young girl, no older then 6 popped up behind me and screamed. "FASTER!" She surpised me, of course, causing the truck the swearve the the right. "WHERE ARE WE GOING THIS TIME, MALLY?" The little girl yelled over the wind that was blasting into the windows. The blondie awnsered. "The nearest pizza place!" I bit my lip and speeded for the clostest resarant I knew of. Then it hit me. The closted place was across the highway. We're all gonna die. I thought to myself. I stopped the truck, ripped out my hair ties that where keeping my braids in, pulled my kammy up and said, "Let's do this." I pushed down on the peddle. The truck started with a quick jerk. The girl screamed, then broke out into laughter from enjoyment. My hair blasted backwards into the girls face from the wind. I couldn't hear a thing. All I could hear was the wind (Which was pretty much the loudest thing I've ever heard) and my own thoughts, which were Why is this so fun? Suddenly, I saw a pizza place. It was starting to get light outside. I slammed down on the brake and the car stopped with a jerk. My hair looked like I hadn't brushed it in a year. I licked my braces. "Well." I said to the Blondie, "We're here." The blondie panted. He was wide-eyed and cluching the the sides of the seats. He both hopped out of the truck.
    "I am NEVER letting you drive again!" He said. He smirked. We walked into the pizza place. I hopped that no one would notice my fuzzy pajama pants. I coudn't really tell them why I was wearing them.........and why I didn't have time to change into jeans. Blondie, the black haired kid, and the little girl with the teddy bear all sat in a dark yellow booth. I looked at blondie. "Okay." I say. "Tell me what you want with me." Blondie leaned in closer. "I'm Mally." He said, smiling.
    "That doesn't awnser what I asked you." I said, angerly.
    "Lemmy finish." Mally said. "My name is Mally," he pointed to the emo kid with the black hair, "That's Rocket," I looked at the little girl, "And this is Jee-Jee." Jee-Jee giggled. Rocket leaned against the window. He wasn't exactly emo......he was really just....bored with his life, I guess. He probably looked down on everything. He didn't talk much, and he, in mu opinion, was really hot. The waitress came to our table. "Hello!" She said happily. "What can I get you kids?" Rocket gave her a side-glance. Mally glaced at Rocket, then looked up at the waitress. "I like your yellow uniform." I said, truthfully. I got comfused. Then he said, "Yell have a large bacon pizza." He glanced at Rocket. "And a small cheese pizza."
    "Gotcha." said the waitress, smiling. She left.

Last edited by Kittycatjam25 on 5/26/2011, 2:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5403
    Registration date : 2011-04-16

Post by Crazy 5/25/2011, 8:37 pm

wow thats realy good do some more :) :) :) :) :)
    SonofChaos
    SonofChaos
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3945
    Registration date : 2011-03-22

Post by SonofChaos 5/25/2011, 8:48 pm

AWESOME!!!

but you should do a spell check kitty...its for the sake of professionalisemesemesm....esm lol
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/26/2011, 10:46 am

Yeah, I know. I can't spell for the life of me.

Okay so I guess this is like the third chapter or somthing like that. Whoa. xD

The waitress came back and slid the pizza's on the hard table. "Here ya go, kids. Enjoy." She said. Mally winked. "Oh don't worry," he said, "We will."
    Rocket sighed and grabbed a piece of bacon pizza. "Whoa there!" Mally said. "That's the bacon one." Rocket threw the pizza across the room and grabbed a piece of cheese pizza. Jee-Jee giggled and took a suger packet. As she poured it down her throat, Mally yanked up a piece of bacon pizza. I looked scornfully at these slobs. I never considered myself very clean or anything, but these guys were just.....wow. I shrugged. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I thought. I took a piece of bacon pizza. As I ate it I asked Rocket something, "So. Do you eat meat?" I shook his head. "No." He said nonchalontly. Mally was busy staring at me while Rocket curled up in the courner of the booth, nibbling on his not-meat pizza. Jee-Jee was completly loosing it. She had eaten almost every suger packet. I'm PRETTY sure she was saying somthing about "Paper baskets." I looked at Rocket. He stopped eating his pizza. He slowly looked up at me. Somthing happend. Somthing changed in his eyes. Like, they wern't so crule and cold anymore. They wern't as piercing. And I loved it. I gotta tell you, at that one split moment, I want absolutley crazy for him. That one moment seemed to last forever. I could've sworn that we were like that for hours, but accourding to the clock, it was about 8 seconds. Mally bit his lip, nervously. "So." He finally blurted out. "I kidnapped you, because we need you to help us with a certin crime. We need to find this girl named Lacey Meagon." My eyes lit up as I look at Mally. Lacey Meagon? I thought. "She is........well......." Mally began, "Stopping all of our crimes and then started them again. No. This isn't coming out right." He sighed. "She's fixing all our crimes before the Cops can even find out. Then she finds out how we did the crimes. Then she is doing them by herslef all over again. She's taking our credit. People don't even notice who we are when we pass them on the street anymore! They all know Lacey Meagon. But not Mally Renaolds. Not Rocket Michey. Not Jee-Jee Grante. Not Lenny Smith. Not Kassie Marlane." I looked into his green eyes. "Who are the last two?" I asked. He awnsered simpley, "Other memebers of our gang. You probably know of us. We're the KTC." I nearly jumped out of my seat when I heard that. The KTC had been commiting horrible crimes for sometime now. It's actaully a pretty lame name though. It stands for 'Key to Crime'. I bit my lip. "So you want me to help you?" I ask. Mally knotted. "Why me?" I asked. "Well." Mally began, "Let's just say, I know that your really smart. Don't ask me 'HOW' now, okay? I'll tell you later." I shrugged. "Whatever." I said. For some reason, I was some what happy to be with these guys. They seemed fun. I don't know. Maybe it was just Rockey.....I'm not sure. All I knew was, I wanted to drive them places more often.

"OKAY!" Mally said with a clap of his hands as we were walking to the truck. I smiled. "Ooh!" I said. "Can I drive?" Mally shrugged. "No." I looked down at the ground. "Why not?" He smirked. "Because you nearly killed us all last time." Rocket walked pass me. "That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" He said quietly. I looked at him, explecting to see him smirking, like Mally, but he wasn't. He looked completly seroise. He opened to back on the truck and hopped in. Jee-Jee smiled and hugged her teddy bear. Mally lifeted her into the drivers seat. "Yay!" She said. She clamped her hands. "Who's driving?" I asked Mally. He replied, "Jee-Jee." I nearly passed out with shoke. "What? How old is she? 5?" Jee-Jee called to me from the truck, "6 ACATULLY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" I shurgged. What's with all the shrugging today? I thought to myself. "She's a betetr driver then you." Mally said, getting into the seta next to Jee-Jee. "She's the brains of this whole gang, pretty much." I decided not to comment. I climed into the seat next to Rocket. I glaced at me. His eyes were cold and piercing again. I stared at Rocket, but was desracted by Jee-Jee cranking up the radio. So now, if someone saw us, which they would, they would see a 6 year old girl with a teddy bear, driving a truck with the KTC in the back seats, blasting Lil' Wayne. Akaward, much? I glaced over at Rocket. He was staring at me, his eyes were soft again. He looked away as soon as I turned my head to him. I felt a warm feeling flowing threw the car. Not just with Rocket, but with Mally and Jee-Jee. It's weird, but I felt like this is were I belonged.....in a giant truck being drivien by a 6 year old crimanal master-mind. This thought made me giggle. Rocket smiled slightly. "What are you laughing at?" he asked me softly. There was somthing cold about his voice that made my uncomfterble. I blushed. "Nothing." I sat up, away from the window. He looked into my eyes. He nearly took my hands. He said, "Everything's somthing." Suddenly, a shriek of laughter rose up from the front seat. Jee-Jee was screaming. We were on the high-way. It was thne that I noticed, Jee-Jee's not NEARLY tall enough to push the all the peddles. How could she even see what was going on? I looked at her seat. She was sitting on a tall box. "What's in that card-board box?" I asked, pointing to it. Mally shurgged. "Weapons." He said nervously, biting his lip. I sighed. "Guns?" Mally let out a nervouse laugh. "Maybe." Suddenly, 'Tic-Toc' by Ke$ha came on the radio. "Oh yeah!" Jee-Jee said. She pumped up the radio. I couldn't hear myself think. I saw a red light. How are we gonna stop? I think to myself. Mally got down on the floor. He pushed the brake. Whenever we arrived at the red or green light, Jee-Jee would say, "Now!" And Mally would push down on the correct peddle. Everytime the car jerked forward, Jee-Jee let out a shriek of amusment. And everytime she did that, Rocket would roll his eyes and mutter somthing about litte kids. We got some weird looks on that car ride. Eventaully, we arrived at a nice looking house. The car stopped with a jerk. We piled out. We walked into the house. Inside, there was A.C.. It was so nice in there. "Is this your base?" I asked Mally. He knotted. "Not what you expected, is it?" He said. Jee-Jee hopped onto the coach and istantly started drawing on a piece of notebook paper with a crayon. Rocket threw his backpack on a chair and went down that hall. Mally yawned and sat in a rocking chair. Rocket came back in the living room a few minuets later. I plopped down on the leather couch. He took off his black trench coat. And he just sat there. A girl came walking out from the kitchen. She was wearing shorts and a tube top. Her light brown hair was in a pony tail. She was holding a cup with somthing that looked like grape juice in it. She looked at me like I came to tell her that I was better then her. "Oh, right." Mally said, getting up. "This is Kassie." I waved shyly. "Kassie." he said, "This is-"
    "Before I know her name, I wanna know why she's here." Kassie inturupted. Mally shrugged. "We brought her here to catch Lacey. And thanks for stopping me, Kassie, I don't know her name." He let out a nervouse laugh. Rocket stood up. He walked past Kassie. "Hey Kas." he said befoer walking into the kitchan. She didn't respond. "DONE!" Jee-Jee said loudly. "Good! Finally." Mally said. "I did it was fast as I could." Jee-Jee said, disapointed, before handing him the paper she was drawing on. Mally looked it over. "Okay." he said. "Yeah, this should work." Rocket came back into the living room, holding two fudge-pops. He smiled and tried to hand one to Kassie. "I know you want it." he said, smilimg. She sighed and refused to take it. "I know you want it!" Rocket laughed. Kassie sarted to laugh. Rocket started to lick his fudge-pop. "So yummy! This makes me so happy and now I don't evny other girls that just walked in the door like Kassie does!" Kassie did a face-palm, sitll laughing and took the fudge-pop from him. He laughed. "I knew you wanted it." He said. He laughed and walked upstairs. I bit my lip. Why are they being so cute? Mally yawned. He crumbled up the piece of paper and tossed it into the trash can. "I'm for one, am taking a nap!"
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/26/2011, 11:06 am

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that was amazing and grate do more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/26/2011, 11:36 am

Thanks. :-) I love to write. But I have A LOT of type-o's.........I'll have to fix those.

Well I guess this is chapter 4.

The clock struck 1:00 AM. I was sitting on the couch with Rocket. We were alone. Kassie was crashed in the rocking chair, Mally had was alseep in the kitchan, and Jee-Jee had gone to bed at 8:30. I wasn't sleepy. I felt like I could stay up and talk to Rocket forever. It was weird. I felt like I could marry him right then and there, but I also hated his guts. I don't know how to describe how I felt about Rocket. I had mixed feelings. I think I liked him as a person, but hated him on a romantic way. I think I loved him so much as a friend that I was starting to wonder if I DID wanna kiss him right there in front of everyone. But I hated him in the mooshy-gushy way. There, I THINK That's the best way to describe it. Haha. Suddenly it was 1:30. I was leaning my head on Rocket's shoulder and falling asleep, when I heard Jee-Jee scream from her room upstairs. Rocket groaned. Kassie poked her head up. Mally snapped awake instently and dashed to her room. I got up. I started heading for the steps, but Rocket grabbed my arm. He felt cold. "No." he said. "I don't want you to get hurt if there's some mass-murderer up there." he looked into my eyes. Oh, how I hated him. But I was just dying to kiss him right there, in front of Kassie. I started to head back to the couch to sit down again next to Rocket, but Kassie dove for the seat before I got there. I nearly sat on her! Geez, that girl is speedy. I sat in the rocking chair. "Where should I sleep?" I say, trying to ingnor what was probably happening to Jee-Jee and Mally upstairs. "There's an extra room on the second floor." Rocket said flatly. He put his arm around Kassie. She cluddled up against him. It made me sick. I hate you, Kassie. I though to myself. Mally came back down, holding Jee-Jee. She had her teddy bear and she was wearing her light blue nightgown. She hugged Mally. She sucked her thumb. Tears still slowly trickled down her cheek. She sniffled. I stood up. "What happend?" I asked. Mally sighed. "It was Lenny." He said. "Hear that?" Mally said to Jee-Jee. "You woke everbody up. It was just Lenny. Just Lenny. He'll be walking in any second." Just then, a guy burst threw the door. His dark green hair was spiked and ruffled. He panted. A singal streak of yellow was in his hair. He plopped down on the coutch. Everyone was completly silent. "Hey everyone." He said, smiling. Suddenly, everyone started laughing, cheering, clapping. rubbed his neck. "Yep." he said. "I'm alive." Mally put down Jee-Jee. She screamed with joy and ran over to him. She hopped onto his lap. "I though you were a monster when you were pulling into the drive-way!" I was totally confused. Lenny frose when he saw me. "Well." he said. "Who's this beautiful, young creature?" he said, looking at me. I blushed. I should've slapped him across the face, but I was too charmed. Kassie got up. "Hey Len." She said before going into the kitchen. Lenny took Jee-Jee off his lap and got up. "What?" He said. "That's all I get?" He smiled and ran into the kitchen. I heard Lenny and Kassie laughing. Kassie shieked then broke out into laughter again. When Lenny came back out, he was holding Kassie, who was laughing like an idiot. Her cheeks were bright red. They both panted. Lenny put Kassie down. Mally looked at me. "This is Lenny. Hes Kassie's brother. He went out and tried to steal us more guns." Mally said "And I did!" Lenny said. He took off his backpack. "Take a look at THESE!" He said, takeing a white hand-gun out of this bag. Mally's jaw dropped, Jee-Jee jumped up and down, giggled, and clapped her hands, Kassie smiled and rolled her eyes, Rocket didn't care. Normally the way things go. "Okay." Mally said. "Tomorrow, we try out Jee-Jee's new plan." Everyone knotted in agreement, accept for Jee-Jee who just gigled and said, "Meep!" Everyone went upstairs accept for Rocket and Lenny. Mally lead me to my room. I sat down on the bed. I sighed. I breathed in the cold air. "I'm home." I said soflty.

Chapter 5.....already. Wow.

I was shoken awake by Mally. "Wake up, Sweety-pies!" He said. I tried to ingnor the creepy comment and get up. "Get dressed." He told me. "Today, we're going to pull another master crime. We have our best working on our plan." Jee-Jee burst threw the door. She was holding and blue and pink plad beach bag. She was wearing a baseball cap that was pink and said, "Live like never before! ♥" But she wasn't wearing a sun-dress like she normally was. She was wearing messy overalls that had green and pink paint slattered all over it. "We're leaving in half an hour!" she called. "I call shot-gun!" She ran out the door. I decided not to ask. "So, what am I supossed to wear?" I asked Mally. "Oh right." He said. He walked over to the closest. As a swung open the bright blue door, I saw three things hung inside. A yellow and orange bikini, a really nice dress that was so light pink that it looked white, (It must have coast a ton of money unless they stole it.....which that most likely did.) and a pair of green overalls with pink and white and black paint spattered all over it. There was a hole in the knee. Mally ripped the overalls off the rack. He tossed it to me. I caught it. "Put that on." He said. He left. I looked at the overalls. I smiled. "Whatever you say." I put then on and started to brush my hair. Rocket opened my door and walked in. I didn't see him, but I knew he was there. A certin feel came into the room When Rocket entered. I wasn't sure if I hated it, or loved it. Rocket didn't say anything. He just leaned against my wall and watched me brush my hair. I put my hair up into messy pig tails. I spun around to meet Rocket's eyes. He was wearing black skinny jeans, as he always did, a gray tee-shirt, and his black tranch coat. He looked like he always did. "Can I help you?" I asked him. I liked my braces. "No." he said. "No one can help me." His eyes were hard and cold. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "I think you know." he replied. I shake me head. "Nope." I said. Rocket put somthing on my night table and walked out. I was about to pick it up, but I heard Kassie calling me to, "GET THE CRAP DOWN THERE!!!!!" I sighed and ran out of my room and down the steps. We all piled into the truck. Rocket climbed into the drivers seat. He started up the truck. The car started without a singal jerk. Rocket was the best driver I'd ever known of until.....until we got on the highway.

Chapter 6 already. Wow.
    When we got on the highway, I noticed Rocket looking at me threw his mirror a lot. He looked angery, like I was bothering him. Like I was destracting him by throwing somthing at the back of his head or somthing. He looked like a couldn't consentrate when I was there. Right in the middle of the highway, he stopped dead. The truck stopped with a huge jerk. Luckely not many people were driving on the highway at 5:30 in the morning. But I was still horrifed. Rocket stood up. "What are you doing!?" Mally asked angerly. Rocket started to wakl to the back seat. "Your driving, kid." Rocket said to me. "We're late. We gotta get there, fast." He sat down in the back. He put his feet up on the seat. I bit my lip. "What!?" Mally yelled. "Do you REMEMBER her driving?" I shrugged. I sat up in the drivers seat. And with all the courage I had, I drove. I'm gonna be truthful. I never had so much fun. The wind was blasting threw the window like never before. The radio was louder then you could believe. I didn't even know they went up that high! I ddn't feel weird shouting out the window either. I swear, if they were more people on the highway, I wouldn't crashed right into them, I was going so fast. Too fast, in fact. I was deffently speeding. "WHERE WE HEADED?" I yelled to Mally over all the awesome noise. He replied simply, "THE ZOO!" I shrugged and drove to the closest Zoo I knew of. Sadley, the ride ended soon after that. i slammed down on the break and the car stopped with a HUGE jerk. Mally hit his head on the windshield. I couldn't help cracking up. He piled out of the truck. We walked into the Zoo. Jee-Jee run over to the cage with the pandas. Mally followed her. Rocket walked up to the main desk. There was a girl standing behind it. Rocket leaned on the desk. "Hey, girl." He said. "Gimmy your cash." The girl looked shocked. "No!" she said. Just then, Lenny and Kassie leaned against the Lion cage. Lenny gave the girl a look that meant, "I like these lions." Rocket smirked. Mally started to pick the lock to let the panda out. I started to open the cage to the bears. The girl looked shocked and handed Rocket 60 bucks out of her own pocket. Rocket smirked. "No." He hopped over the desk and grabbed the safe. "It's a bad idea to keep it here, ya know." He hopped back over the desk and we all ran out. Jee-Jee was holding a baby panda. He all jumped into the truck and Kassie drove us away. We all couldn't stop laughing the whole way back to the base.

Ch.: 7

When we got to the base I stopped laughing. "Wait." I say. "So that's it?" I ask. Mally smirked. "That was just for fun. Not the real thing." I shake my head. "Whatever." I say. Rocket's eyes went cold. "Somtimes I wonder why we do the little crimes when we could have so much more." He says quietly, looking at nothing. Everything went silent. Kassie bit her lip. "I have everything packed." She said. We all got out of the van into the base. When we got in, we all sat around the coffee table and layed out the plan. It was drawn with crayon. I decided not to ask. In fact, I tried not to even wonder. But I did. "Okay." Mally said. "There is a fasion show being held in Vages tonight at 11:30. We are gonna enter Kassie." Kassie smiled. Mally continued, "While everyone is desracted by the show and Kassie's good looks," Rocket's eyes softend, but looked angerly at Mally, "Lenny will sneak into action and take the priceless lamp that hangs from the celeiling." Then Mally pointed to me. "You." he said, "If Kassie is unable to preform, you will be our backup. On the off change that Jee-Jee fails to make Kassie look even more beautiful, then you will enter as well." I bit my lip. Mally went on. "You and Rocket will be on the balconey acting like normal lovers while Lenny is anttempting to get the lamp. Rocket will help you while you pretend to fall off the railing. Everyone's attention will be drawn to you and Rocket. Lenny will then spring into action. Jee-Jee will be in charge of sabatosiong the camaras." Jee-Jee grinned. "Just leave it to me, Mally!" She said. I smile and took a deep breath. "WELP!" I said, slamming my hands down on the table. "Looks like we're going to Vegas!"

I leaned on Rocket as night fell. Kassie was in a different section. I didn't have to worry about her selfish feelings for Rocket. I wanted to kiss Rocket just so I could stab him in the chest, just so I could save his life, just so I could make him eat food poisening, just to I could save him again, just so I could kiss him one last time before I shot him in the head. I was freakishly confused. Jee-Jee was humming and bouncing up and down in her seat, Mally was snoring, and Lenny was falling alseep. I closed my eyes and thought to myself. Let's kick some Vegas BUTT!

Last edited by Kittycatjam25 on 6/5/2011, 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tom
    Tom
    Salmon

Male
    Number of posts : 3222
    Registration date : 2011-01-09

Post by Tom 5/30/2011, 9:45 am

Please continue
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/30/2011, 10:59 am

Amazing.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 5/30/2011, 12:44 pm

Your 'chapters' are really paragraphs.
    Your spelling could use some work.
    Not a bad story idea, though.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 6/1/2011, 12:57 pm

Okay Loki. And thanks everyone. :-)

Okay. I guess this must be Chap.: 8! Okie Dokie!
    As I slowly started to drift off into sleep, Rocket grabbed my hand. I snapped awake instintly. "What is it?" I asked Rocket. Rocket looked at me, his eyes were sad and soft. "What's wrong?" I said to him again. He leaned in closer. "Don't be scared." he whisperd. He kissed me. I wanted to push him away, but I would also hate myself if I did. He let go of my hand. I didn't want to, but I kissed him back. He pulled back. He sat back in his seat. He tipped his head slightly. "Goodnight." He said casually. Slowly, I drifted off into sleep.
    The next morning, I found myself being shaken awake by Lenny. "Wake up sleepy-girl." He said. I opened my eyes just to see Lenny a little too close. I sighed. "Well," he said, "If it isn't Sleeping beauty." The only thing I could think of to say was, "Shouldn't you be sitting down?" Lenny grinned. "We landed." he said. I smirked. "Yeah, I guess." I looked next to me. I saw Rocket, wide awake. His eyes were cold and hard. The piercing blue in his eyes was harsher then ever before. Mally came to my seat, holding two suitcases. "We're running late." he said, "We gotta get going." I nodden and got up. Rocket stood up. Kassie came in, holding Jee-Jee. Jee-Jee laughed. "I stayed up all night!" She said. Kassie smiled and rolled her eyes. "You fell asleep at 10:00." Jee-Jee frowned. "IT'S LATE FOR ME!" Kassie smiled. She put Jee-Jee down. Rocket saw her, his eyes were still cold and piercing. Then I saw somthing I didn't wanna see. Kassie leaned in and kissed Rocket on the lips. Rocket didn't react that much, but you could tell he liked it. When Kassie left, Rocket gave me a side glance that said, Oh? Does that bother you? I bit my lip as we got off the plain. As we walked down the streets in Vages, I could just tell that Lenny wasn't thinking about the plan. He kept saying things like, "Maybe she could do the beauty contest part instead of Kassie." and, "Why are you here? I don't SEEM to be in heaven." to me. And Rocket didn't care. I don't know who, but I needed to punch SOMONE in the face. Well, I regret it now, but I did. We we're in a drug store getting some snacks, when this guy that said he worked there walked up to me.
    "Can I help you, Miss?" he asked me. I shook my head, "No, thanks." I told him. He walked away. Then Kassie walked up to me. "Listen," she said, "You can have Lenny if you leave Rocket alone." She smirked as if I wouldn't react badley to that. My jaw dropped. "What are you getting at!?" I ask angerly. Kassie smirked. "I've seen the way you act around Rocket. And I have noticed how you act around Lenny.....pretty much, you act like your in love with everyone. And you probably are. You've probably had countless boyfriends. But why not just settle down with Lenny and leave the hard-to-get boys to the expert." She pointed to herself. The second she stopped talking, she was down on the ground, her mouth bleeding. "Next time think before you talk to me like that." I said, giving her a clear warning. I licked my braces and walked away. Then it hit me. Rocket was watching the whole thing. Good. I thought to myself. Now he knows not to get too close.
    "Alright!" Mally said. He pointed to me. "Wow! I can't believe we don't know you name yet. What is it?" he said. We all sat down outside of the place were the fasion show was gonna be.
    "April." I say. Mally smiled. "Okay." he said, "Your first name is fine, but we need to make up a fake last name. You can be April Carson." I licked me braces. "Cool." I said. Kassie sat on the ground by herself, looking at me with wrath. She held an ice-pack on her head. Everytime I replyed that moment in my head, I smirked. Mally looked at Jee-Jee, Jee-Jee looked at Kassie, Kassie looked at me, I looked at Rocket, Rocket Looked at Lenny, Lenny looked at the plan. Mally stood up. "Alright." he said, "Kassie is not able to preform. April, you'll have to cover for her." I sprung up like a shot. "GOTCHA!" I said. We headed inside. Rocket was in his normal clothes, Kassie was in a nice dress, Jee-Jee was in footie-pajamas, and Mally and Lenny were in tuxes. I felt my smooth dress. (The one I had in my closet) I had white, lacey gloves on and REALLY high shoes to make me look taller. A small silver crown had been placed on top of my head. My blond hair was more shinny and puffy then ever before. I felt great, but only because I was being held higher then Kassie, finally. Mally talked to a guy in a tux for a few mintues. Then after a short talk between them, we were in. I looked up. There, hung the huge lamps. I didn't know how we we're gonna steal that thing. I froze. "WAIT!" I said. "How are we gonna steal the lamp if I'm not hanging off of a balcony!?" Mally smirked. "Oh right!" he said. "Your going to go on stage and THEN do that, because we want the snotty ritch people to know who you are or else they might not save you." I giggled. "Sweet." I said.
    I took a deep breath. Lenny and Jee-Jee were behind me. As I started to walk out onto stage, Lenny said somthing. "Wait." he said quietly. "I love you, April!" He was yelling in a whisper. I froze. I didn't look back, even though it was almost impossible. It took every shread of stranth that I had, but I walked threw the curtin. When I walked out there, the first person I noticed was Rocket. His eyes were hard, but slowly turned soft and warm. Then I saw Kassie. All of my hope was drained out oh me when I saw her. I don't know how he did it so fast, but Lenny was already up on the lamp, being carful not to block any of the light. Jee-Jee wasn't backstage when I got back there. She was outside the window! My eyes got wider. She carfully climbed back in. She said it wasn't part of the plan for her to do that. I decided not to ask. It was then that I realized, I was shaking. I was nervouse. I was.....about to jump off a balconey in Vegas to steal a lamp.
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 15348
    Registration date : 2010-01-12

Post by Jennie 6/2/2011, 12:13 am

I have to say, I really like this story. But it's so freaking short and your spelling....well, yeah. It would be better if you could just fix everything up.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 6/2/2011, 12:14 pm

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah. I don't have spell check. Sorry. And also, sorry that the chapters are "So freaking short!" xD

Okie Dokie. Chapter 9 already! xD

Rocket was already on the balconey waiting for me when I got there. Jee-Jee and Lenny were hanging around the lamp. Mally was flirting with one of the contestents. And Kassie was sitting in a seat staring me down making me wanna throw up. I steped onto the white balconey. The moonlight shimmerd on Rocket's pale face. He smirked as if he had his own little plan. I had no idea that this whole thing was gonna be completly real. Rocket took my hand. Then he did somthing that he shouldn't have done. He gently kissed me on the lips. I pushed him back. Mally never said anything about that. Rocket smirked and kissed me again. I pushed him back again. "What are you doing?" I whisperd. Rocket didn't awnser. I got angery. I walked to the other side of the balcony. Rocket followed. Then we whisperd in my ear, "Follow the plan, April!" I turned around. I groaned and kissed him. He pushed me away. "Listen." he whisperd. "Just pretend that we never met before. Pretend that you are-" I didn't let him finish. I pressed my lips against his. Then it happend. I tripped on the stupid dress! I flipped! I was hanging on the balcony railing. Then somthing happend that I hoped with all my heart wouldn't happen. Rocket's eyes tunred cold and piercing. Yeah. I though to myself, He's not gonna help me, is he? Then Jee-Jee chipped in with her line. She wasn't on the lamp anymore. She was donw on the ground. She called, "LOOK! A girls hanging on the railing!" Everyone turned to me. I was shaking. I really thought I was gonna fall. And at that point, I really didn't even care. Just as everyone looked at me, Lenny swung into the right spot on the lamp and started to take it off the ceiling. I wonderd how he was gonna do THAT! But then, somthing happend that wasn't supossed to happen. I fell.

I found some pictures!!!!! It's goes: April, Jee-Jee, Lenny, Mally, Kassie, Rocket.
    Story......I guess..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbvzrelEDiXtyvntX8MzctK7FovoXd_jKgBguBdgwf7yyLTjQa Story......I guess..... 9k= Story......I guess..... Green_hair_t_w500_h500 Story......I guess..... 9k=

Story......I guess..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJmfKpNHgavIyjFaF3oct7CwMrQ_LlDG8uvdv1rPcbFCwvjx7ZzQ Wait sorry. I can't find a good enough picture of Rocket. :/

Last edited by Kittycatjam25 on 8/27/2011, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1364
    Registration date : 2011-01-17

Post by Winkieface101 6/13/2011, 4:44 pm

Pretty good, sis. :-)
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 6/13/2011, 6:49 pm

Thanks Winkie! :3
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 6/28/2011, 7:05 pm

Chapter 10:

I screamed, knowing I couldn't live past this fall. I looked at Rocket. He took off his trench coat. He whipped it around the balconey railing. Then he did something crazy. He jumped. And right then, I thanked God that boy wears sandals. I caught his foot. I could tell that Lenny and Jee-Jee got the lamp, because the room went dark completly. It was pitch black. Gasps flooded the room. All I could see was Rocket's piercing eyes. He hoisted me into his arms. At the time, I'd rather fall. A roaring laughter rung from the room above. A woman appreared and leaned over the railing.
    "Well, well, well." She said in a heavy Irish accent, "Looks like we got us a couple of trouble makers."
    Mally dashed over to us. He looked like he had a plan. He cleared his throat and pointed his finger at Rocket and I.
    "You kids are in BIG trouble!" He said. I held back smirking.
    "Sorry....d-dad." I said. Rocket shrugged. The woman grinned a crooked smile. Her teeth were crooked and broken. Her red hair dangled over the railing. She stoop up straight. Rocket flung himself up onto the balconey, then hoisted me up. The woman's white tank-top was slightly too small. And her ripped-up denim shorts made me notice that she wasn't suppossed to be there; like us. She gave me the feeling that she was on our side; the wrong one.
    "I APOLAGIZE, TO EVERYONE." Rocket said, trying to make his voice heard threwout the huge building. I looked down at the van. Jee-Jee was sitting on the top of it holding a shot-gun. Man, when she said, "The call shot-gun," She meant it. Rocket gave her what looked kinda like a sinal. She nodded and shot the gun. A grabling hook shot from the gun and lached onto the broken railing! Rocket grabbed my arm and laced his fingers into the rope. The rope started to shoot back. Before I knew it, Lenny, Mally, and Kassie were holding on to the rope for dear life. We were being flung threw the air.
    "YOU'VE BEEN TREATED BY THE KTC!!!!!" Lenny shouted. Again, everyone in the building gasped.
    Once we landed and got into to truck as fast as humanly possible, Jee-Jee started up the truck and zoomed off. Then I realized something: It wasn't just me and the KTC in the car anymore. we got some extra bagage. The Irish woman laughed loadly.
    "That was FUN!" She yelled over the wind, blasing threw the window. Jee-Jee stopped the car with a jerk. Mally sighed.
    "And you are?" He said, poking his head above the seat.
    "Wenday Shockwave." She said, holding out her grubby hand. Mally closed his eyes into slits.
    We could all tell, this wasn't good.

OKAY! I know this one was kinda short, but before it was long and then it all got deleted.....so......yeah. Sorry.
    ENJOY!
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Winkieface101 6/29/2011, 5:37 pm

That.....was awesome. 0_O
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 6/29/2011, 5:44 pm

Thanks, sis.

Chap:11
    "And why are you here?" Mally asked Wenday Shockwave.
    "Ah yes," she said, "I hitched a ride your rope thingy. It was fun!"
    Jee-Jee unbuckled. "Your driving, lady." She said. "We gotta know if we can trust you."
    Man, for a crimanal mastermind, that was a STUPID idea. Well, Wendy got up and sat in the drivers seat. Rocket's eyes changed instintly. His eyes looked soft and.....almost sad. Kassie looked really angry. And I think I know why. Rocket was falling in love with me. Lenny was sitting in the back, ready to cry. I felt horrible. Because Lenny dead in love with me, and now Rocket was too....but suddenly, I hated him. I wanted Rocket to be whipped off the face of the earth. What was wrong with me? Something in Kassie's face told me. I was selfish. Suddenly, Rocket wasn't good anough for me? No. I wasn't gonna let this happen.
    Well, Wendy got to the wheel. It was like the first time I drove........but a thousand times worse. We drove an hours worth of road in about 20 minutes. I didn't think that was even possible. I didn't even wanna THINK about when the car stooped. Luckely, Wendy slowed down before stopping.......so yeah....no one was flung threw the wind-shield. Mally screamed the directions to Wendy as she drove. SOME HOW, we made it back to the base in one piece. As we got out of the truck, I could tell Rocket was looking at me. His eyes were sweet and soft. I hopped I could get in the door before Rocket stopped me, but I was too late. When everyone was inside, Rocket put his hand on my shoulder right before I could make it to the door. I turned around to see the dreaded sight before me: Rocket, his eyes begging for me. I sighed.
    "What is it, Rocket?" I asked.
    "When you say my name, it send chills down my spine." He said, his voice suddenly gushing with care. I knew this couldn't be good.......for me.
    "Rocket.....I kniw what your gonna say...I just....I'm not..." I tried to say.
    "No." Rocket inturrupted, "I don't think you DO know....." I leaned in and kissed me on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I was dying to push him away, but I couldn't make myself do it. I mean, here was Rocket, a poor in love soul.....I could break his heart....I...I couldn't break my heart either. I did something I that I was BEGGING myself not to do.....I kissed him back. And that, in a nutshell, is how drama was invented.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 6/30/2011, 11:18 am

omgz thats awesome!!!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Story......I guess..... Empty Life of crime

Post by Kat The Reject 7/1/2011, 9:19 pm

Thanks, Rachel! :3

CHAP:12!
    Just as Rocket started to pull away, something horrible happend. Kassie came out. Just as Rocket slowly opened his eyes, he saw Kassie. I got nervouse and pushed me away. I stumbled away. Luckly, I stayed uo the whole time and didn't fall over. THAT wouldn't look good. Rocket scratched his head.
    "Uhh...K-Kassie.....Uhhh umm. H-" He tried to talk. Wow, this was the first time I saw him have any emotions.......like at all. Then I knew, Kassie was more then just mean.....she's more then just a jerk. She was.....dangerose. Kassie leaned in the doorway, her dress shimmering in the moonlight, her expression gushing with fake anger. She seemed almost happy. She stood with her arms crossed.
    "Well, well, well." She said, "It seems Rocket has reviled his petty feelings for juliet." She was holding a wilted flower. The dry stem was laced between her tan, boney fingers. Her silky hair hung gently on her broad shoulders. The strapless dress she was wearing would have looked beautiful if I didn't despise her so much. I felt sorry for Rocket......it was like he knew me and him belonged together, but he was still in love with Kassie. But the thing was, I didn't think Rocket and I belonged together.....I never even thought of him that way. I was never even in love with him, like for real. I had mega mixed feelings. But now I was sure, I was NOT in love with him.....right?
    "Umm....listen, Kass, I uh-" Rocket tried to talk but Kassie talked over him.
    "Rocket, don't talk. It's for you own good." She said. She stood up straight. She slowly walked over to me. Her high-heels clicked lightly on the ground as she walked. Her dress trailed behind her. It was tared and dirty, but only the trail of the dress. Kassie's sly smile had a touch of evil in it. A wave of fear spread threw my body as she out her hand lightly on my tense shoulders. I tried to keep it cool.
    "Yes?" I said, failing to keep my fear back from my voice. Kassie smirked evily.
    "You know you don't want him." She said to me. Her head twitched quickly towards Rocket. I had no choice other then lying.
    "You don't know that." I said with less fear. That seemed to set her off. She lifted her hand off my should and slapped me across the face. It was too fast for me to think about it. I shouldn't have done what I did next, but I did. I pushed her. I could just see the look of terror in Rocket's eyes. It was then that I saw I just did something REALLY stupid. Kassie plumeted to the ground. She was up like a shot in a second. She smirked and chuckled evily. It was then that I knew, only bad things could come from this chick.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 7/1/2011, 10:50 pm

OMGZ I love it..... btw i have a question, Did you purposly base Mally off of me or something cuz i think he sounds alot like me.......
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Winkieface101 7/2/2011, 9:59 am

This is awesome sis.....
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 7/2/2011, 10:02 am

Thanks sis and Rachel.

Rachel: No....I didn't base Mally off you on PURPOSE. Huh.....I guess he IS a little bit like you. :3
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 7/2/2011, 2:16 pm

ok just making sure.

write more!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:17 pm