A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Piperstar27
Amy Pond
GwrachSeren
shortyy.xo
Laxyak
Atalanta
Skyler
pilot
Winkieface101
Jennie
Arik
SonofChaos
Crazy
Tom
Kat The Reject
19 posters

Story......I guess.....

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Story......I guess..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Story......I guess.....

Post by Kat The Reject 3/29/2012, 10:23 am

Sorry, I've been busy. And yes, Jee-Jee is pretty awesome, but I think my favorite is Wendy. Lol. Thank you guys!

CH: 21!!!
    I walked the streets alone, pondering Wendy's words. Would she really risk her life for me? All I could think about was her saying, "I've lived a whole life". Then it dawned on me. I couldn't do this! Wendy was the only one I really cared about, other then Jee-Jee. I couldn't let her die. It was all or nothing. I find the base, I take them all out, end of story.
    I walked on and on until I found a small house that looked weird. It must have been the KTC's hide-out. It was around where Wendy said it would be.
    I didn't wait. I climbed a tree and stood on the roof. I could attract attention, I could even let them know I was up there, I didn't care. I wanted revenge. Then I did something crazy.
    I spotted a gun in the trees. That must have been one of thier secret guns they hid. I don't REGRET what I did, but...I guess I could have done something a little better. I grabbed the gun, and shot the roof, over and over again.
    Finally, there was a small whole in the roof. I peeked in. There was no one there. I kicked at the roof for about an hour until I could get into the house. I walked around for a while until I heard something from behind a closed door. I burst through the door, and saw Jee-Jee cuddling a large white teddy bear. She was curled up in the corner of the room, crying. The whole room was wrecked. Shelves, book-cases, pictures, everything. Everything was on the floor. Destroyed. And Jee-Jee was there when it all happened.

Her eyes shifted up and locked onto me. SHe didn't seem surprised, though. I ran over to her and found myself hugging her warmly and asking her what had happened. She looked up and me and said only this,

"Rocket was here."

I couldn't belielve what I was hearing. I let go of her, stood up, and took a few steps back.

"B-but...How could he...I was there when...and...I..." I couldn't find the right words to say. Suddenly, there was a loud sound, like a door slamming. It was the front door. The KTC was home. Jee-Jee jumped to her feet and got inside the closet. She told me to get in, so I did. She shut the door.

I couldn't see a thing in the dark closet, and I couldn't feel anything in my empty heart. Most of all, I couldn't think anything with my confused brain.

I heard someone come in the room. I soon found out it was Mally.

"No, Lenny!" He screamed, "I'm not taking that chance!" heard Lenny come into the room.

"Mally," he said, "I'm not leaving her behind! She's a part of the KTC, just like you and me!" It took me about three seconds to realize that they were talking about Jee-Jee. I felt her snuggling up to me. She was shivering and her nose was running. It must have been from the crying.

"NO!" Mally screamed louder. I heard a terrible sound, like a whole was just made in the wall. I could tell that Mally had just made one.

"What's WITH you, Mally!?" Lenny started to scream now, "What's going on! Something has changed and I wanna know what it is! Your falling apart and bringing the KTC with you! There are three of us left, and I'm not gonna watch while you tear everything we've ever worked for to shreads! One by one, your dropping members! It was YOUR idea to bring April into this, and it was your idea to kick her out of it! So don't go yelling at Kassie and me for YOUR mistake!"

I felt a pang of pain in my chest. That's all I was to them. A mistake. I shouldn't have ever been here. I felt my fingers curling around something. It was then that I realized I still had the gun. I stood up, kicked the door off and pointed the gun at Mally. My own brother. My own flesh and blood. My enemy.

The look of shock on thier faces was truly terrible. I wasn't impressed. Mally raised his hands slightly.

"April. How did you-"

"I found your hide-out, that's right." I said. For the first time, I used one of my powers. I read Lenny's mind. I didn't look at him, it just happend.

April...no. She's gone now. She's gone.

My heart sank at what he was thinking. No matter what his face said, that was what his mind was saying. I had to stay strong, even though he was probably reading my mind. I thought about weird things, like bananas and milk to confuse him. By the look on his face, I think it worked.

"April, I want to to-"

"Put the gun down?" I stopped Mally from finishing his sentence. I knew what he was gonna say. I decided to have a little fun with my powers. I was gonna control Mally's emotions. I wanted to make him cry.

Suddenly, he fell over, sobbing like a four year old. I giggled. Next I made him stand up and start laughing. Kassie walked into the room, so I made him swoon.

She payed no attention to him.

"I thought you might be here." Kassie said. I let Mally drop out of the spell. He fell over. I pointed my gun at her and let it follow her whereever she decided to walk.

"How did you know?" I said smirking.

"Because I know you a little more then I'd like to." She snapped back.

"Where's Rocket?" I said, my smile fading and my eyes narrowing.

"Where all the KTC members go when they die, of course." Kassie said chuckling.

"No," I said, "He was here," I stepped forward, "And you know it." I could tell Kassie was getting scared.

After a long pause she said, "Okay. He was here. I don't know how, but he was. Someone must have found him and got him to a hospital. Please, just leave." I smirked.

"No problem." I started to walk out, but I felt something. Like...someone. It was Jee-Jee. She was holding onto my leg.

"They don't want me here," she said, "Take me with you." I picked her up.

"Don't worry, KTC," I said before I left, "I'll be back soon enough."

I left.

(Don't worry. It's not over yet. Well, the chapter is, but not the story!)

Last edited by Kittycatjam25 on 3/30/2012, 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 3/29/2012, 3:02 pm

YAY!!
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5403
    Registration date : 2011-04-16

Post by Crazy 3/29/2012, 8:36 pm

This is a great story kitty.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/30/2012, 10:51 am

Thank you guys!!! It means a lot! <3 ^^ :3
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 3/30/2012, 11:56 am

AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/30/2012, 3:08 pm

Thank you so much!!!
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 3/30/2012, 6:49 pm

I LUV JEE-JEE!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 4/2/2012, 10:36 am

Yeah, she's pretty much awesome. Lol. Thank you!
    Piperstar27
    Piperstar27

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2012-04-06

Post by Piperstar27 4/6/2012, 7:02 pm

Omg i only read the first couple of chapters but i can tell you are a great writer but not the best speller
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 4/7/2012, 1:16 pm

Yeah, I know. Lol. Thanks, though!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 4/19/2012, 12:35 am

Please continue I love it
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/13/2013, 11:45 am

OKAY! After an obnoxiously long time of not updating, I am. Sorry it took so dang long. I've been busy as heck! So without further adue...

CHAPTER: 22!!
    "Where are we going?" asked Jee-Jee.
    "I don't know."
    "Why are we leaving?" She asked.
    "I don't know."
    "What happend to Wendy?"
    "I don't know."
    We walked down the empty streets. The sky was cloudy and gloomy. It just made the bad things seem worse. I was holding Jee-Jee's hand, listening to the soft tap of her buckled shoes. For a while, non of us said anything.
    "...I turn 7 today..." Jee-Jee almost whispered. I stopped walking and picked her up, with sorrow in my eyes.
    "Happy birthday, Jee-Jee," I smiled.
    "Thank you," she said after sniffing.
    "You know, you're getting so old."
    "...I know."
    Finally, we made it to what I guessed my desitnation was the whole time: My old house. From the looks of it, it really did seem as if Lacey Meagon had already been there. I knew my parents were safe, but I figured the only way to stop the KTC, was the achive their one true goal: destroy Lacey Meagon. Then I'D be the one that was one step ahead of them, and I'D be the one they came to. And then I'd destroy them too.
    I searched the house from top to bottem. I couldn't find anything. I was about to give up, when I found something. A long brunette hair. My hair was blonde, my mom's hair was blonde, and my dad's hair was red. My family almost never got visitors. (We were kind of those relatives that you don't hear about till you're like 13 because you never see them.) And we didn't have many friends who lived around here. The only person I could think of that would've been here resently was Mally. And his hair was short and blonde. No one else from the KTC was in my house. I got up, picked up Jee-Jee and left.
    I went to the house next to us and knocked on the door. No one came to answer. I found it unlocked, and knew that Lacey Meagon had gotten in. I went inside. Jee-Jee found a pile of dolls and started being a normal 7 year old. I smiled. This child was never able to be a child. She was forced to be an adult for who knows how long. I let her play.
    It was then that I found a small, purple, plastic safe. It was meant for a child, but the keys were missing. Then I noticed that there were dark purple nail polish bits all over the seal. Lacey Meagon had tried to break into a child's safe. I felt and anger in my heart. She was just that petty. She wanted everything, even if it was only a couple dollars, or a small bracelett from a little girl's plastic safe. I put the safe down. It was one thing that Lacey Meagon could not mess up. One thing she couldn't take from.
    I left the house which Jee-Jee, who was still holding one of the dolls. I decided to go back to the hospital. I had a feeling Lacey Meagon would show up there soon or later. She was worse then a thief. She was about to be a murderer.
    When I got there, I saw people hudled in the hall ways, in rooms, anywhere they could fit. I Saw a little girl crying next to her mother. Jee-Jee walked over to her and slowly held out the doll she had been holding. The little girl smiled slightly and took it. I smiled at Jee-Jee as she walked back to me. Maybe she really was an adult. Whatever she was, she was wondeful.
    "ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP!" I heard a loud voice shouting from behind me. Someone was at the end of the hallway that I was in the middle of. I knew I had heard the voice before, I just didn't know who it belonged to yet. I turned around to see a girl in black skinny jeans, a light blue kammy, and a dark blue jacket that wasn't zipped up all the way. She was also wearing sneakers and a gray mask. I could see only her eyes. On her hands, she had back fingerless gloves, and chipped, dark purple nail polish was on her finger nails. Her long, brunette hair was in a pony tail, and she stood with her legs parted and her hands on her hips.
    With Jee-Jee safe and off the the side, I faced her. All the once, with one big wave of understanding, I knew who she was. I didn't show it on my face. I just smirked.
    "So, it was you all along," I said. She smirked back at me.
    "Yup."
    "It's pretty smart, actually," I said, taking off my coat and throwing it to the side, "But I have to say, you're not the LAST person I'd suspect."
    "Oh?" She replied.
    "Nah. In a way, I wanted it to be you. I wanted to take you down." Lacey laughed.
    "Well Sorry, April, but this isn't gonna be your day, then."
    "But isn't it?" I whisperd to myself.
    I watched as she pulled out her silver gun and pointed it at me. It clicked. It wasn't the first time she'd pointed a gun at me. But it was going to be the last. I took out my black gun and pointed it at her.
    "I have to say," I said, still smirking, "Your plan did have a SMALL whole in it, Kassie." I said her name. Her real name. Lacey Meagon was Kassie. I had no problem saying her real name. It didn't matter, she'd be gone in a second anyway.
    "And, pray tell, what did I do wrong, April?" I stared in her eyes, through her mask. My gun clicked.
    "You left me alive." And with that, I pulled the trigger. The bullet shot forward towards Kassie. Everything seemed perfect. But then, there was a figure! In lept in front of the bullet and landed on the floor. Kassie wasn't dead. But someone was.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

Post by Weasel 2/13/2013, 3:06 pm

KKAATTTT!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/13/2013, 3:49 pm

Thank you. :3
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 2/13/2013, 8:56 pm

Nice cliff hanger. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 2/13/2013, 9:33 pm

more! please dude!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/13/2013, 9:40 pm

Aww thanks guys! <3

And it really means alot that you stuck with this even when I wasn't posting, Crazymoose! Thanks! <3
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 2/14/2013, 12:52 am

Kitty? I love you.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/14/2013, 11:37 am

Thank you Shannie!! I love you too! <3

Chapter 23: (Right??)
    I gasped. A body fell to the floor. Blood slid to my shoes, staining the white hospital floors red. I dropped my gun, but to me, it didn't make a sound when it hit the floor. My vision blurred with tears and my eyes locked on a soft green blurr. I had shot Lenny.
    Kassie looked down at her dying brother that had just fallen to her feet for her. She smirked.
    "Now I don't have to go to the trouble of killing you myself." was all she said. Her words didn't seem real to me. I didn't know someone could be that awful. Lenny just rolled to the side and coughed. Blood dripped from his mouth. I ran to his and held him in my arms.
    "Lenny! Why'd you do that!?" I was almost mad at him.
    "Because," Lenny whispered through his coughs, "She's my sister. I can't let you kill her." He breathed heavily. His voice quivered. I started to cry. My hands grasped his arms tightly, like I was holding on to him. I cryed harder then I had for a long time. I killed someone. It was MY fault that someone was dying. And soon, it would be my fault that someone was dead. Someone who didn't deserve to die. Someone who was twisted enough to protect someone evil just because they happen to be related.
    "Lenny," I said through my sobs, "You're an idiot!" He cracked a half smile.
    "Maybe I am," his eyes drifted off, like something lost in the calmest sea on earth. His chest stopped moving. He was dead.
    I slowly raised my head and looked up at Kassie. My eyeliner dripped down my checks and my side-swept bangs fell onto my face. She only smiled. I dropped Lenny on the ground and stood up.
    "Kassie," I started off quietly, but soon, my voice filled with loud anger, "I WILL KILL YOU!" And she started running. I didn't hesitate. I chased after her, punching one of her gaurds and swiping his gun.
    She flung open the hospital door. I slipped through just in time before it closed again.
    Now, I was chasing her outside. We ran in the middle of the street. The sky was still cloudy and the small of dying spring was everywhere. Once and a while, I shot into the air, just to let her know I meant what I said. Just when I thought I could get her, she turned a corner and ran into someone's house. But then I realized it wasn't just anyone's house. It was the KTC base!
    On her way in, she ran into Mally. Both of the fell on the floor. I stomped in, panting. I pointed my gun at Kassie.
    "April, what is this about!?" Mally was scared, I could tell.
    "GET UP!" I ordered. They both did. I saw that Kassie's gun had fallen on the floor.
    "Give me that," I said, glancing down at it. Mally obeyed.
    I smirked.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 2/15/2013, 8:16 pm

Maddy! Das ist fantasich!!!!! (I think I spelled the German word for fantastic right, sorry if I didn't!)
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/16/2013, 6:30 pm

LOL! WOW. A COMPLIMENT IN GERMAN. XD Thank you. xD <3 ^^
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 2/28/2013, 6:59 pm

I cant wait for the next chapter!
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2013-03-02

Post by Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_ 3/5/2013, 2:29 am

MORE!!!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/8/2013, 11:36 am

Thank you guys SO much for reading! I'm busy with school and stuff, but I've been thinking about the ending. <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:59 pm