A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Piperstar27
Amy Pond
GwrachSeren
shortyy.xo
Laxyak
Atalanta
Skyler
pilot
Winkieface101
Jennie
Arik
SonofChaos
Crazy
Tom
Kat The Reject
19 posters

Story......I guess.....

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Story......I guess..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Story......I guess.....

Post by Kat The Reject 7/2/2011, 2:51 pm

I shallz.
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1364
    Registration date : 2011-01-17

Post by Winkieface101 7/2/2011, 8:44 pm

Cwool. I love it.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 7/5/2011, 3:16 pm

Thanks. ^^
    Ch: 13 (I think. I'll check in a second. Lol)

Remember the whole Lacey Meagon thing? Well, it turns out, Kassie had some inside information. After Rocket made a fool of himself by grabing me out of the way before Kassie shot me, Mally came out and everyone froze. Shot? Oh yeah, Kassie had a random GUN! She probably got it from Lenny. Oh yeah, Lenny was busy sitting on the door step crying his eyes out the whole time. Jee-Jee was inside brushing her teeth. Wendy must've been with her, 'cause I had no clue where she was.
    "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Mally yelled when he got outside. Kassie stood up all the way. "Ummm....hi, Mally!" She said. Rocket coughed and got off me. He stood up. I got up by myself. Jee-Jee came running out. She looked so cute in her felt nightgown. Wendy came running after her, and picked her up.
    "Oh no no no, young one." Wendy said to Jee-Jee, "You have to stay inside. You just had your bath." Jee-Jee screamed in laughter when she got picked up. Kassie went to grab her gun that was lying on the ground. Mally thought fast and shot down to the ground. He rolled to the gun and slapped his hand over JUST before Kassie could. Kassie gave Mally one of the worst looks I've ever seen, and stood up slowly. I saw Lenny. He was still on the step....but he was standing up....holdinga gun. A wave of fear passed threw my body. I was surprised at who it was pointed at. Me. Lenny was pointing his gun at ME. His nose was red and running. His eyes were blood shot.
    "If I don't stop that, I'm gonna kill you." He said, with the most stirn voice I've ever heard.
    "St-stop what?" I asked. I wasn't doing anything. Mally looked horrified.
    "Thinking what your thinking!" Lenny exclaimed in a more pathedic voice. I looked at Mally. How the crap did Lenny know what I was thinking!?
    "You can't be with Rocket!" He said. Mally looked around at everyone, horrifed, still on the ground.
    "Lenny, she doesn't know-" He tryed to say.
    "I don't care!" Lenny intorupted. I felt rush of fear go threw my body.
    "Don't be afriad." Kassie said, evily. "It'll all be over soon, love." My eyes widened as Lenny shot the gun.
    "LOOK OUT!" Mally screamed. He dove to my legs and made me trip. I yelped and fall flat on my back. All I knew was that the KTC was more then just a couple of kids with a need for crime.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 8/3/2011, 8:28 am

Chap: 14

Rocker darted forward to Lenny and swung his arm to his forhead. In a heart beat, Lenny was on the ground and Rocket's foot was on his back. Rocket was holding the gun.
    "Not so smart now, huh!?" Rocket said out of anger.
    "P-please." Lenny whimpered. "Just let me go. You know you belong with Kassie." Rocket got off of Lenny and grabbed his shirt collor. He yanked Lenny to his feet and said something I'll never for get.
    "That don't mean I love her." Rocket shoved Lenny into the house, dropped the gun, and went inside. Mally stood up.
    "I think we've all got some explaining to do." He said.

We all went inside and sat in the tashed living room. Mally woke Jee-Jee up and brought her downstairs.
    "So, where's Wendy?" I asked.
    "This doesn'y consern her. She's in Jee-Jee's room, sleeping." Mally awnserd. I nodded.
    "Alright you guys!" Mally started to talk, in his announcement voice. "Some of you seem to be forgeting the real reason for the KTC. It's to do crime and show those snobs who's boss. And we have a mission on our hands. Have you all forgetten about Lacey Meagon? I see you guys have been putting personal feelings in front of the mission. And it all started when April got here." Mally looked straight at me. Everyone in the room froze. "I'm sorry, April. There's no one I would hate to send out more, but you have to go." He said. Rocket stood up like a shot and hit his fist on the table.
    "Wrong! If she leaves, she still has KTC secrets! And remember the reason we got her in the first place! We need her to help us find the jerk who's been topping our crimes! It was your idea to bring her in the first place! I was the one that said bringing your sister here wasn't a good idea." He crossed his arms and sat back down. My eyes opened wide.
    "Sister!?" I asked. I couldn't believe it.
    Mally sighed. "I'm sorry April. I didn't want you to know yet. I'm-I'm your brother." I was stunned.
    "I ran away before you were born. I'm real sorry, April. I left when mom found out she was gonna have a baby girl. I never thought you turn out so great with the kinda mom we had." Mally looked as if I wouldn't be upset about this. I stood up. "YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!! First Rocket comes in all attractive and stuff then he starts totally flirting with Kassie and then I hate him but I love him and then he kisses me and now Lenny says he loves me and now Kassie's evil! AND NOW I HAVE A BROTHER!!" I stomped out of the room into the kitchan. I heard them all talking from the kitchan.
    "Why did you have to tell her, Rocket?" I her heard Mally talking. It was a bit muffled though.
    "Hey, listen, I thought it was a bad idea to bring her here." Rocket was talking now, "You know, and I mean you KNOW, that Lenny's gonna use his power on her."
    My eyes shot open wide. I flung the kitchan door open.
    "What did you just say?" I said with a bit of anger in my voice.
    "Well it's just give-away-all-the-KTC-secrets night for Rocket!" Mally yelled.
    "I didn't ask what night it was. I asked what you mean by powers." I said, "And someone better awnser me or yall are gonna wish they didn't wake up this morning."
    "April, have a seat." Mally said, starting to calm down.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 8/3/2011, 12:00 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 8/3/2011, 1:53 pm

THANKS! :3
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 8/26/2011, 10:27 am

CH: 15

I crossed my arms.
    Why would I listen to you!? You wanna have me banned from the KTC. And you never told me that I was your sister!"
    Mally sighed. "April, please. Just trust me on this one."
    Lenny sat back in his seat, looking ready to shoot someone. I narrowed my eyes and sat down. Mally looked a little more calm now.
    "April, listen. I'm really sorry about all this. I...I didn't want to have to mixed up with this. But we need you to help us find Lacey Meagon." He said, sounding deeply sorry. I rolled my eyes, pretending not to care.
    "But why me!?" I yelled at Mally. "Couldn't you get someone else, ANYONE else! Out of all the people in the world, you pick, ME." I wasn't planing on calming down now. Rocket stood up.
    "That's not the issue!" Rocket hit the table with his fist. "Get to the point, Mally!" Mally sighed nervously.
    "April..." He said, "The KTC isn't..." He paused and started over. "He chose you because...your not...normal. Like us. You have..."
    I rolled my eyes. "I have what, what do I have other then a brother that I can't trust and a group of messed up teenagers on my tail!?" I said. Mally looked at the table, then back up at me. He looked as if he was almost smiling.
    "Powers." He said. My eyes opened wide.
    "Wait, WHAT!?" I was so surprised. "But if you have powers and I'm with you, then that means...I HAVE- oh my goodness." Everyone at the table looked at each other and smirked slightly. Mally stood up. He picked up Jee-Jee and said,
    "Now, Jee-Jee here is in the KTC because of her super human intellagence. Although she may appear as a normal everyday child, she's one oh the most vital members of this group."
    Jee-Jee blushed and giggled. Mally put her down. Kassie stood up.
    "I," she said, with overwhelming pride, "I have mind control powers. Now, my powers aren't that strong yet, so I can't control someone for very long. But I'm still importent." Mally nodded. He grabbed Lenny's arm and made him stand up. "Lenny here, has mind reading powers." Mally smiled. "He's a good member." Lenny yanked his arm away and sat back down. Rocket stayed standing. "I...well...erm." He sounded as if he wasn't sure of his power.
    "I can control people's..." He sighed. "Emotions." Mally chuckled. "Plus, the chicks think he's smoking hot, so he's a good destraction."
    Wendy walked in. "Hello gang!" She said, her speach drenched in Irish accent. "I hear ya are having a meeting!" Mally looked at Wendy. "Wendy, can you leave?" Wendy laughed. "I'm on it, sunny!" And she was gone. I shuttered. "Creepy. Anyway."
    Mally looked back at me. "And I'm the leader because, I can detect the future KTC members. I get a feeling and I can track them down."
    I looked at Mally. "So...what about me?"
    Mally looked at everyone, everyone looked at Mally.
    "Get ready for something big." He said.
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Winkieface101 8/26/2011, 5:26 pm

Sweet
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 8/26/2011, 11:36 pm

Why thank you.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 8/27/2011, 12:16 pm

cooooool
    Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 6146
    Registration date : 2010-07-17

Post by Skyler 8/27/2011, 7:11 pm

THIS IS AMAZIGN NO AWSOME NO! SUPERMEGAAWSOMEFOXYHOT!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 8/27/2011, 7:15 pm

Oh my gosh, thanks! It means a lot to me that you guys enjoy it!
    Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 6146
    Registration date : 2010-07-17

Post by Skyler 8/30/2011, 12:28 am

keep going!!!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 8/30/2011, 4:19 pm

KK!

CH: 16 (I think)

"April...the reason your here is because....well your a little diffrent." Mally hesitaded to talk to me about my powers.
    "Well," I said. "I can't read your mind, like Lenny, so hop to it!"
    Mally sighed. "Yes you can."
    I gasped. "What!?"
    Mally looked worried. "Now stay calm." He said, "You have...you have all of our powers. Just not as strong as all of us."
    I opened my mouth a scream, but he stopped me.
    "APRIL!" He said in my louder voice, but still calming, "If you get too upset, who knows what could happen. Now we NEED you to just calm down and-"
    "And, WHAT, Mally? Leave?" I asked him. I was angery now. "You can't tell me everything and expect me to just leave." Tears started to roll into my eyes. "I finally found a place where I felt wecolme and now your just gonna take it all away. I know it's silly to feel like you fit in when your in the KTC, but I need to be here." I started crying. I wanted despretly to stop, because crying wasn't gonna prove to anyone that I was strong. I just couldn't stop, though. It was then that my powers started to kick in. I could hear Rocket in despare. I feel Lenny, ready to shoot Mally in the chest. Jee-Jee felt upset inside. And the worse part was, Kassie was laughing in her mind. Putting me down.
    "She's nothing." I could hear her thoughts louder then anyone else's. "She doesn't have what it takes to take Rocket from me, let alone stay in the KTC. What fun."
    Lenny 's eyes looked as if he was having thoughts of doing something awful. I couldn't hear him as clearly as Kassie. I stood up.
    "Can I go now?" I said, sobbing.
    Mally grabbed my arm.
    "Yes. Go pack your things." He said, as if I actaully had anything. I went into my room and looked around. It was a nice room for something that anyone would ever let ME have. I went threw the few things I get from the KTC. I looked at my desk. Then I remembered. Rocket! Rocket put that folded peice of paper on my desk before we went to the zoo! I ran over and picked it up. I opened it.
    "Listen." It started off as.
    "You know I love you. It's so easy to see. I used my emotion powers to make you love me back. But no. I can't love you. And I've been trying so hard not to. My emotion powers don't work when I use them on myself. I'm sorry, baby."
    I found myself crying even more when I was finished with the letter. I shoved it in my small bag.
    The next morning, I stood at the door with a small suit case that Mally let me have for the few things I had. Everyone stood behind me as I opened the door. Mally walked over to me and gave me a hug.
    "I'm sorry, April." He said.
    "Don't be." I said. "It's not your fault I'm weak."
    I could tell Rocket was despretly wanting to hug me goodbye, but he knew Kassie would do something about that after I left. I sighed and went out the door. Where would I go? I couldn't just go home. As I reached the street, I turned around and took one last look at the KTC base. I was gonna miss this place. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
    I started walking away.
    In my mind, I said goodbye to the only place I ever in.
    If only I could see what amazing changes were going to happen sooner then I could ever imagen.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 8/30/2011, 5:47 pm

thats not the end right??? I can't be the end write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Winkieface101 8/30/2011, 9:08 pm

Don't worry Rachel. I know that kat has a ton more planned.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 8/30/2011, 10:16 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 8/31/2011, 9:56 pm

Thanks guys!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 9/4/2011, 8:58 pm

Ch: 17

I took at deep breath and opened my eyes. There I stood, in front of my old house. The house I lived in with my parents...before I moved in with the KTC. If only Mally didn't trust me. If only I couldn't be trusted. I opened the white screen door. I looked around, expecting to see my step mom sitting in the rocking chair and my dad laying on the floor reading something I couldn't care less about. But all I saw was a newspaper, laying on the floor. Everything looked normal, but there were no people there. I ran up the steps and threw my stuff in my room. I flung open my parents bed room, hoping with all my heart to see them watching some crime show. They wer'nt there. I searched the whole house, tears boiling in my eyes. I finally gave up and sat down in the kitchan. The never went out on Saturday. I noticed a small note on the dirty, white fridge. I yanked it away from the magnet and read it outloud to myself.
    "April," it said, "If you ever come back, them we just want you to know that we love you and that we're sorry. We had to leave before Raina came for us. We took shelter on the hospital, where everyone else is hiding out.
    With love,
    Mom and dad."
    I gasp and dropped the note on the ground. Who the heck was Raina!? I ran into the living room. I noticed the newspaper. It looked like it could give me a clue. I picked it up, trying to stop panicing.
    "A new crimanal is leaving famouse people like the KTC and Lacey Meagon all in the dust! She goes by the name 'Raina'. People who fear this woman have been taking refuge in the nearby hospital." I dropped the paper and fell to my knees. I cryed. What was I gonna do? I couldn't stay here. And if I went to the hospital, who knows what would happen!? I bet 'Raina' read that artical and was on her way to takw hositages right now! I needed help! I needed the KTC.

Last edited by Kittycatjam25 on 12/8/2011, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Winkieface101 9/4/2011, 9:30 pm

Cwooool.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 9/7/2011, 10:20 pm

sounds really good.
    Atalanta
    Atalanta

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2011-09-26

Post by Atalanta 9/30/2011, 10:54 pm

This is great!!! I hope you write more!!! :D
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female
    Number of posts : 650
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Laxyak 10/4/2011, 8:56 pm

I have mixed feelings about this story. I'm loving it... I think. I don't quite understand what's going on, but it sounds like a really cool idea. I will definitely be following along as you write more. If you'd like, I can go more in-depth and help make your writing better. Just let me know, and don't stop writing!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 10/9/2011, 7:24 pm

Atlanta: I'm going to wirte more soon. I'm just busy with school. Pilot: THank you ^^. Laxaka: Thanks...I think. LOL. xD
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female
    Number of posts : 650
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Laxyak 10/9/2011, 11:41 pm

It was a complement and an offer. =)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:00 am