A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Piperstar27
Amy Pond
GwrachSeren
shortyy.xo
Laxyak
Atalanta
Skyler
pilot
Winkieface101
Jennie
Arik
SonofChaos
Crazy
Tom
Kat The Reject
19 posters

Story......I guess.....

Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 6146
    Registration date : 2010-07-17

Story......I guess..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Story......I guess.....

Post by Skyler 10/24/2011, 11:42 pm

WRITE MOREEEE AHHHI WAS GONE FOREVER THIS IS AMAZIGN BTW!!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 10/25/2011, 2:49 pm

Thanks. I will soon! I'm busy with school and stuff!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 12/8/2011, 9:06 pm

Ch: 18
    I wasn't sure if I was ready for this, but I had no choice. I packed up the essentails for living on my own (For a few days if needed), and set out. I knew where the base was. I lived there, for crying out loud. The only thing was, when I got there, the KTC was missing. Them too? I thought to myself. There was no way the KTC could be at the hospital like every one else! Then it came to me. They must have re-located thier base!

Then I remembered something. Rocket's Letter! I ran up to what used to be my room. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find it. Finally, I looked in the closet. There was a floor board sticking up. I lifted it up and saw the note. My heart pounded. Rocket must have known I would come back. He hid the letter for me to find when I came back. I opened it.

"April, My love," I began, "I regret to inform you that I love you deeply. Sadly, Kassie and I were meant to be together. I hate it, but that's what fate cursed us with. I just know that Mally is going to kick you out of the KTC, thus, banishing you from my heart. I can't live without you. Oh, April, I would rather die then leave your side for even a second. You and Lenny must be together. And Kassie and I must marry each other one day. I'm sorry, my love. You belong with Lenny.

Don't forget the little time I had to love you,

Rocket"

I folded the letter again, and found myself crying. That was it, I loved Rocket and I couldn't help it. No matter how much I tried to convince myself that I hated his guts, I loved him more then I could say.

But his letter didn't tell me what I needed to know. Then I say it. It was another letter under the floor boreds. I opened it. It was from Rocket! All it said was,

"145 Lacer st." I could tell it was from Rocket because it was his strange hand writing. Then I gasped. Lacer street was only a few blocks down! Of course! Mally is smart, and he must have thought that I would come back, find out that they relocated, and either give up or go to some far away contry! REVERSE SIGALAGY, MAN! But anyway, Mally didn't wanna ever see ME again, but too back. I missed Rocket.

It took about ten minutes to work up the nerve to knock on the door, but I did it. Kassie answered it. Oh great. I thought.

Anyway, Kassie gasped and instently whipped out a gun.

"Who's at the door?" I heard little Jee-Jee say, as she walked next to Kassie. Her smile was amazing to see as she giggled and hugged my leg.

"Hey Jee-Jee!" I say. I rememberd my situation and looked at Kassie.

"Listen," I said to her, "Where's Rocket!?" Kassie lowered her gun.

"He's out robbing a jewlary with Mally and Wendy." She awnsered, still a little tense. I decided not to ask about the whole, 'And Wendy' thing. Then it happend. Lenny. He walked in saying, "Close the dorr it's co-" he dropped his mug, leaving black coffee and broken mug bits in front on his shoes.

"April..." He said. He noticed Kassie, "Kassie," he said, "Get your a-" he was stopped by Kassie saying, "Jee-Jee is in here!" Lenny rolled his eyes.

"Get outta here." he said. Kassie kept the gun with her, picked up Jee-Jee and walked out of the room. As she walked pasted Lenny into the other room, I heard her say, "I don't want her in this house."

Lenny and I sat on the front step outside.

"April," he began, "I-I love you. I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Lenny, no. I'm the one that should be sorry I don't love you. I...I love Rocket." Lenny gulped down.

"I know." he said. He stood up and went inside. I tried not to think about Lenny. I felt sorry for him, but not enough to love him. I stood up and walked into the backyard. It was huge. Then I say something amazing. As the sun set beautifly in the sky, a big van parked in the street far about half a block away. Then I say him. It was the greatest thing I'd seen in a long time. It was Rocket. He flung open the gate and walked towards me. And when he looked up, his eyes were as clear as the first time he kissed me, if not clearer. I could tell what he was feeling from even this far away. We walked towards each other. As we met, we hugged like two lovers. We looked at each other, and he began to talk. Oh how I missed his tender voice.

"April," he began, "I know I love you, and I know that you have simalar feelings, but we just can't be together. Fate is telling me that-" I stopped him,

"Screw fate." I said, as I stood on my tip toes and kissed him. The kiss was with so much passion. I hugged him closer. This felt so right, but we both knew it was wrong. I never wanted to let him go. And I knew in my racing heart at that moment that if he let me go, I might go insane.

I felt hot tears oozing out of my eyes and tears as cold as ice sliding out of his. We went threw so much together, and it was finally all coming together.

I pulled back from that life changing kiss, reluctently. I was so glad not see that we were still alone. Kassie wasn't there to love Rocket, and Lenny wasn't there to love me.

Never before did I feel so amazingly loved or in love. And even though this was insanly wrong, I felt as if it was perfect.

Which was strange, because it was so far from perfect.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 12/8/2011, 10:07 pm

omgh I love it!!!!!!
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1364
    Registration date : 2011-01-17

Post by Winkieface101 12/9/2011, 12:12 pm

all i know is, i was waiting for something like this to happen. XD
    Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 6146
    Registration date : 2010-07-17

Post by Skyler 12/9/2011, 4:32 pm

Love this so much!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 12/9/2011, 4:51 pm

Thanks guys!
    Ch:19
    Rocket paid offJee-Jee, Kassie, and Lenny to keep my vistit to the KTC a secret from Mally and Wendy. He got all the money it took to pay them off by selling some of the stuff he got from the jewlary store. I met up with Rocket a few streets down two days later and this is the story he told me about how it all went down.
    Mally: "Yo Rocket! Were'd you put the rest of the jewls?"
    Rocket: "Uh...I...lost 'em."
    Mally: "You what!?"
    Rocket: "Listen man, I'm sorry, but that's just what happened!"
    Mally: "You pull another one like this, and your outta the KTC!"
    Rocket: "Whatever, man."
    When Rocket finished telling the story I gasped.
    "Rocket!" I said, "Be carful. The KTC can't lose you! Your so vitle." Rocket hugged me closer.
    "But if I got kicked out, then I'd be allowed to love you." He closed his eyes. I hugged him back as we stood in the dirty alley way. I opened my eyes and saw something I'd seen before. Only this time, it was a thousand times worse.
    Lenny was standing at Rocket's end of the alley way with Mally and Kassie. Lenny was pointing a white gun at Rocket.
    I was weak before, but I was not about to let Lenny try to steal my heart from Rocket by force again.

I let go of Rocket. He turned around and when he saw Lenny, he simply let out a nervous laugh.

"Lenny, Buddy, you don't wanna kill me." Rocket said, "Uh...Do ya?"

"You've affended the KTC for the last time, Rocket." Mally said. The true look in Lenny's face a so horrible.

"You've been treated by the KTC." Lenny said, burning with anger. And with that, he shot the gun. Before I knew it, Rocket lay there in front of me, dead. I screamed and burst out into tears. My love was dead. The man I finally had to myself, was gone forever. And the man I was supossed to be with, was the man I hated the most in the world.

Blood gushed out of Rocket's chest where his heart used to be. I cried, knowing my tears couldn't bring him back. But if anything could bring his life back to him, I would do it. Anything.

"And you're next." Kassie said, pulling out her own little gun. I ducked down and dodged the first shot. After that I made a run for it, leaving Rocket's body there in the hands of the ones that killed him.
    SonofChaos
    SonofChaos
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3945
    Registration date : 2011-03-22

Post by SonofChaos 12/9/2011, 5:32 pm

YAY FOR SADNESS

Idk why, but I like sad ending.... :(
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1364
    Registration date : 2011-01-17

Post by Winkieface101 12/9/2011, 7:46 pm

About a second ago.

Me: Hey Kat! You got another comment on ur story.

Kat: oooh lemmy see. wait wut dis isn't the end!

me: okay. i ll post what just happend so ppl will know that this isn't the end.

THE END! I think my story was wonderful. XD
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 12/10/2011, 8:36 pm

OMG you know how to make me cry....... this better not be the end.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by shortyy.xo 12/10/2011, 8:55 pm

OMG I LOVE IT SOO MUCH!!!!
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 12/28/2011, 11:42 pm

I love the idea. I could help when it comes to spelling, punctuation and grammer. As well as paragraphing rules. My teacher uses TiP ToP (Time Place Topic Person) and it helps!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 12/28/2011, 11:51 pm

Um thank...I think. xD
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 12/29/2011, 1:20 am

it's a good thing. you have talent. you just need to train it
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 1/6/2012, 4:24 pm

Okay then...
    SonofChaos
    SonofChaos
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3945
    Registration date : 2011-03-22

Post by SonofChaos 1/6/2012, 4:41 pm

I meant chapter....
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/4/2012, 11:40 pm

Oh! xD
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/11/2012, 8:34 pm

Ch: 20
    For weeks, I cried. I couldn't believe that the one I loved was gone for good. I couldn't believe that Kassie was the one that killed him. I couldn't believe he was ripped from my arms by none other then my own brother. My own flesh and blood. Traiders.
    Yes, I know. I am a traider. Rocket was a traider. But we were two traiders. Two traiders in love. All I wanted was to have Rocket by my side, and Kassie dead at my feet. So I decided to make that happen.
    I grabbed a gun I got from Lenny and left my parent's empty house. I walked for hours, trying to find the new base for the KTC. I eventaully stopped at a bar for a break. I sat on one of the cold red stools and layed my head on the table. A woman stood behind the counter.
    "Can I get you anything?" She asked me in a heavy Irish accent. I was about to say, 'No, I'm fine', until I realized that I knew that voice. I poked my head up and saw a fimilar face. It was Wendy! Wendy Shockwave.
    "Wendy!" I said, not knowing if I shoud be happy or sad. Wendy grinned, showing her dirty teeth.
    "Ah, April!" She said, "How's life been going?" Suddenly, I felt a steeming hot tear running down my cheek.
    "Terrible," I said, "And it's partly your fault." Wendy looked shocked.
    "My fault?" She asked.
    "Yes." I replied, "You must have had part in shooting Rocket!" Wendy's eyes shifted to a half empty class that was next to me, and her smile faded.
    "Not quite, April dear. You see, I was completely against killing off Rocket. People shouldn't be punished for loving." I looked at the dirty counter my elbows were resting on. Wendy was right. No matter how much Rocket hid from the KTC, they would find him anyway. I missed him. I flat out missed him. More tears slid down my cheeks.
    "Upset, Dearie?" Wendy asked as she handed a cold glass of something to a man sitting a few stools down from me. For a few seconds, I didn't say anything.
    "There were so many things I could have said." Is what escaped my lips before I layed my head down on the counter, sobbing uncomtrolably. Wendy stroked my sandy blonde hair gently. The gentle drops of water I felt drip onto the back of my head let me know that Wendy was crying too. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down. I lifted my head.
    "If you want," Wendy began, "I can tell you where Mally and the gang are hiding out." Her words were soft and gentle, like her tears. My eyes widened slightly.
    "But, if they find out it was you that told me where they are," I began. "they'll kill you, too." Wendy smiled, showing me her teeth slightly. She shrugged.
    "I've lived a full life."
    After that, I hugged her and sobbed. I couldn't beleive that she would risk her life to help me avenge Rocket's death. I left the bar, feeling strange.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 2/12/2012, 5:55 pm

PLEASEE!!!!!!! WRITE MORE!!!!!! This amazing!!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/12/2012, 8:25 pm

^^ Thank you!!!
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 2/13/2012, 8:36 pm

WHEN WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER COME OUT??????????!!!
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 2/13/2012, 9:45 pm

SOON! xD
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 3/23/2012, 6:57 pm

Kitty, when are you writing the next installment? You left me hanging!!!!
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/23/2012, 11:16 pm

Maddy!!!!! It's awesomeness!!!! But please don't kill Malay off!!!! He's my favorite!!!!!
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 3/28/2012, 3:36 pm

Jee-Jee is my fave! WRITE MORE!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 4:52 pm