A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Declamation session (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Declamation session (private) Empty Declamation session (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/26/2013, 2:40 pm

Lakisha had had a nice morning. She had gotten up early, as usual, and taken Vengeance, one of her favorite horses, a grey andalusian mare, for a ride in the forest. There, she had met a boy of about her age, Ryan, and they had been attacked by a thessalian drakon. Lakisha had killed it, yet Ryan had been wounded in his only attempt of overcoming the drakon.
    Now, Lakisha came back from sparring training, and needed some relaxing. She knew she had a pleasant voice, and her declamation was impressive, so she went to the Amphitheater.
    Nobody was there, so she decided to train on the stage. After some vocal exercises, she took some steps forward and started declaiming the opening of Homer's Odyssey:
    "Andra moi hennepe, Mousa, polytropon, hos mala polla plagchti, hepei Troiis..."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/26/2013, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

Declamation session (private) Empty Re: Declamation session (private)

Post by Weasel 1/26/2013, 2:44 pm

Ethan walked behind the Ampitheater pacing back and forth. He knew that some of his so called friends wanted im to join there band to be the lead guitarists. Yah..like he was going to join a bunch of kids just trying to get so Aphrodite chick to notice them. He sighed and looked at giant stadium that was that was the Ampitheater. He grabbed a pillar and started climbing up to the roof. He trotted across it and sat at the front of it, looking at all the seats and nature behind them.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/26/2013, 3:50 pm

Lakisha saw a boy climb on the roof of the Amphitheater. She stayed on the "proskenion", though, and continued.
    "...ieron ptoliethron eperse; polon d'anthropon iden..." she articulated with her melodious, pleasant voice.
    She was still wearing her large, long-sleeved, black cotton shirt with the large dark brown leather belt tightened over her waist, and the slim white jeans and the jackboots. Her dark auburn hair was open, and gushing until mid-back; two slim strains were braided. Her make-up was the same: a line of bronze eyeliner under he blue eye and a line of the same eye-liner over her green one.
    "...autar ho toisin apheileto nostimon emar." she finished, the beautiful accents of her voice stopping.
    Lakisha took a breath and a sip of water to wet her dry throat.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/11/2013, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/26/2013, 3:59 pm

Ethan noticed a girl staring at him. He looked away trying not to get noticed. He just sat and listened to her sing. She was pretty great. He looked down at what he was wearing. he had on a black and red jacket and a white tee-shirt on. He was also wearing a silver chain and a pair of black jeans. His long black hair was annoying him as it went into his eyes. he moved his head over so it didnt hit his eyes. He tied his feet around a bar on the roof and hung upside down looking at the girl.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/26/2013, 4:06 pm

Lakisha saw the boy hanging upside down, his black hair hanging. She frowned, but didn't comment.
    She sat down on the "proskenion", her long shapely legs dangling.
    She pulled her hair back and saw he was looking at her. Lakisha smiled, passing in "Shawna-modus".
    "Don't slip!" she said. Her voice was low but the acoustic was so great that he could, she knew, hear her.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/27/2013, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/26/2013, 4:10 pm

Ethan nodded. He untied his feet and flew down towards her, falling pretty fast. He raised a small skeleton to catch him and he landed safely on it. He walked by her and smiled. "I wont" He said laughing lightly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/26/2013, 4:14 pm

Lakisha was a little impressed by his landing but she didn't show it. After six years at Camp, such things were seen as normal.
    "Nice one, Mr. Skeleton" she said, sipping her water.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/26/2013, 5:26 pm

Ethan laughed a bit. He walked over to her and cracked his neck. "Thank you..ill be here all night." He spotted his "Band members" walking towards the amiptheater to practice. He cursed to himself and ran back to the back of the theater. He started climbing the pillar. "You can join if yah want?" He asked smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/27/2013, 9:58 am

Lakisha saw a bunch of other demigods coming in, but didn't pay them much attention.
    She usually didn't.
    "Join what?" she asked, standing up.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/27/2013, 10:17 am

Ethan moaned up as he started clmbing a bit faster. He motioned his hand for her to follow as he reached the roof. "Come on!" he said quietly so the other demigods wouldnt notice him.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/27/2013, 2:27 pm

Lakisha frowned, but didn't comment and followed him. She climbed up with speed and agility and crouched down next to the boy.
    "What is wrong?" she asked, speaking of why he didn't want to meet the demigods who were now standing in the 'orchestra'.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/27/2013, 5:08 pm

Ethan relaxed as they started there usual metal music, without his vocals and his guitar skills. He sighed and looked at her. "My band....there not in it for the music though...more for the chance to get with an Aphordite" he said sighing. He stuck a hand out to Lakisha. "Im Ethan by the way" He said smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2013, 12:44 am

She perfectly understood, now, why Ethan wouldn't want to be with them right now.
    "I'm Lakisha," she answered. "Lakisha Bellamy, from the Chione cabin."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/28/2013, 6:29 am

Ethan smiled. "Thats pretty cool, I wish I could be any other demigod then the one I am." He said looking down at the chain on his jeans. IT had a skull on the end. "Which is Thanatos" He said frowning a bit.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2013, 9:20 am

The young woman frowned. She had never met Thanatos, nor had she ever met any chthonian deity, yet she had heard Thanatos was often the kind of parent attention-wanting teenagers dreamed of, to give themselves a dark, mysterious and dangerous style they didn't posses.
    Personally, Lakisha found kids with that attitude pathetic, were they now children of an Underworld or Death deity or not, but she didn't word it. Ethan seemed different than those kids, and she hoped he actually was that way.
    "Well, we don't choose our parents, do we?" she said, then added with a smirk: "Take my mother, for example: she betrayed the gods this winter, when she initiated the plan to capture the Queen of the Sky, to make the Giant's chief come back to life."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/28/2013, 4:02 pm

Ethan shrugged and nodded a bit. "Thats true...but I dont like these powers..." He said looking at his hands. "I mean sure..skeletons are cool, but all us chtonian deity kids have a rep, a bit one at that" he sighed as he listened to his band played the song he created. He tapped the beat on his thigh with the middle of his index finger. He wrote it for some girl he used to like. When she heard it, she laughed and walked away. Ethan sighed at the thought and laid down on the roof.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2013, 12:38 am

"Oh, I understand," Lakisha said. "But we all got some powers like that. But what I don't like about most Thanatos kids, it's that they boast about it. I find it... well, pretty pathetic."
    She listened to the music.
    "Is this your band? They're not too bad. They should play a bit more rock, though, but that's my opinion." She smiled. "I'm the rock-type."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/29/2013, 3:05 pm

Ethan smiled a bit. "Thats what I told them as well. I like more rock then I do hardcore metal and I really dont like my other cabin mates. There pretty annoying" He smiled as they finished there first song. He looked back at her remembering something. "They have a gig here later today, im not performing cause I wanted to work on some music privately for a bit. Wanna come?" He asked smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2013, 3:11 pm

"Come, like, to listen to them?" Lakisha asked.
    She looked down from the roof at the boys. They were roughly younger than her, and seemed like the type of guys to like girls with a lot of, let's say, wannabe-beautiful make-up. Heavy mascara, fat lipstick, sticky gloss... Okay, Lakisha put make-up too, but it was usually artistic make-up; she didn't put it on to seem beautiful. She found it would be like an insult to her physic appearance.
    She tore herself out of her thoughts and laughed.
    "Nah, I don't think so. Unless they play something in the like of Muse, but it doesn't seem to be that way."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/29/2013, 3:17 pm

Ethan shurgged. "thats fine with me" he said politly. He lied down on the roof and looked up at the sun. He sighed as he heard them screaming and singing. "Thats not how you sing" He said lightly, chuckling a bit. He lightly sung the lyrics to Lost at Sea by Zedd. "lets get lost....at sea,ea,ea, eeaa, were they..." He sung lightly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2013, 3:21 pm

Lakisha said nothing for a while; she appreciated his presence.
    "You have a nice voice," she finally observed in a calm voice. "I sing, too..." she added after a while.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/29/2013, 3:27 pm

Ethan forgot she was blushing after a while and looked at her smiling brightly. "Thanks...and I heard you singing before...you have a pretty voice" He said smiling. He pulled his small sketch book out his wrote down the notes and lyrics to the song he was singing. "You can sing with me if you want..." He said smiling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2013, 3:30 pm

"I don't know the melody, though," she pointed out.
    But the idea was nice, and she appreciated his compliment, even though everybody told her she had a beautiful voice. Thanks Mum!
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 1/29/2013, 3:35 pm

Ethan smiled and sat up. He pulled his ipod out and clicked on a little musical app. It opened up a nice little keyboard app and he started playing the chords for the song, singing the lyrics as he went. He finished the first verse and smiled at Lakisha. "Your turn." He said motioning his hands for her to go, still playing the song.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2013, 3:39 pm

Lakisha sat up and listened, then she smiled as she starting singing in her clear, silk-like voice, modulating carefully yet with sensations the different words and intonations.
    "Nice one," she said as it finished. "Fancy trying out one of mine?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:03 pm