A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

(PRIVATE) i'm comin' home (PRIVATE)

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

(PRIVATE) i'm comin' home (PRIVATE) Empty (PRIVATE) i'm comin' home (PRIVATE)

Post by Doug The Turtle 11/28/2014, 1:06 pm

(PRIVATE) i'm comin' home (PRIVATE) Giphy
    i swear i'll never be happy again
    "this is where you're life began, caspar. but this place, this place will not be the place you die, but the place you will live on with your life. you may think that no one in the world cares about your annoying little face, but you will find your soul mate, caspar. they will be the most beautiful person with the most beautiful personality. and you will[find a way to marry them." caspar said, giving himself the every day beach pep talk. it had seemed to him that no one had really liked him when he'd thought they did. oh well, it was their loss for not having a friend like caspar. or boyfriend.

he was wearing the usual. skinny jeans that fit him perfectly, his fall out boy tour shirt, and his black and white striped hoodie that he took everywhere. after all, he took it on the trip with him to camp half-blood. his sneakers were left behind at the aphrodite cabin because all of his sisters were trying to get the "stench" out of them. everyone expects an aphrodite kid to be the most perfect kid they'd ever seen, but caspar was a living example that it was a a rumor. the only living example that it was a rumor.

so now caspar just sat there on the sand, staring and dreaming of what the perfect life would be like. he would have his mum and his dad both there, and he would be the living example of perfection just like everyone would be. everything would be okay in the perfect world, and caspar wouldn't have to worry about all of the demons inside of him, ready to come out/\. he could be a living example of perfection.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

(PRIVATE) i'm comin' home (PRIVATE) Empty Re: (PRIVATE) i'm comin' home (PRIVATE)

Post by Shade 11/30/2014, 8:22 pm

He couldn't believe it, wouldn't believe it. There was absolutely no way this place was what the kid from the entrance and the old man in the wheel chair claimed it was. Sure, Blake always knew he was a little bit different than everyone else was; but that was only because he was majestic as frick and they just weren't. Either the theme for this year was mythology in modern day, there was a camp round play going on or the Directors had decided to play a prank on the newest member to the camp. Whichever it was Blake was not going to play along with it.

Having used his perfect acting skills, which had to be amazing if he fooled a Director at an acting camp, Blake was able to leave the 'Big House' and be shown through the use of a badly drawn map where the infirmary was. Luckily both the camp directors were bloody idiots and didn't send anyone to take him to the infirmary to make sure his headache didn't get any worse, which of course was how Blake now found himself at what appeared to be a beach. Now normally he'd be all for jumping in and having a bit of a swim to clear his head or something, but he couldn't be sure the crazy virus that seemed to be effecting everyone wasn't in the water supply.

A theory that was quickly disproved when he noticed that there was butt fudge no one at the beach. After snickering at his joke he scratched the back of his head looking around until something caught his attention, or rather someone. Someone who looked rather out of it or, no Blake frowned. That was not a dazed look but rather a 'I'm hopelessly depressed and need someone to come make my day' look. Alright so it wasn't completely that way but details man, Blake found an attractive person in need of some comforting and even if everyone at this camp was on the crazy pills he could use a friend too.

Walking over to where the kid, about his age, was sitting Blake slid down next to him making a scene out of it. A huff and sigh of complete exhaustion before flipping his hair out of his face and giving off a, so he'd been told, breathtaking and stage winning smile. "The crazies around here giving you a hard time or is it something else hot shot?" Sure, he had no clue who the guy was or what his problems were but everyone needed an angel in their lives and Blake knew that better than most. Waving his hand a shining blue rose appeared in his hand like it was magic, and to him it was and that was it, and he handed it to the other boy. "I'd tell you my name but if you want to talk about whatever's up who better than a stranger." He stated rather than asked.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

(PRIVATE) i'm comin' home (PRIVATE) Empty Re: (PRIVATE) i'm comin' home (PRIVATE)

Post by Doug The Turtle 11/30/2014, 8:35 pm

caspar looked over at a boy around his age, plopping down on the sand. "my name is c-caspar." he said, just barely loud enough for blake to hear him. "and, i'm sorry, but, nothing's up really. i've just got a headache from a guy in the battle room. flipped me over his shouder." caspar rubbed the scar on his arm slightly, then continued. "but yes, i suppose you can- can call them crazy if you're not used to human contact."

He looked at the boy in his eyes, as he was staring into his. it was obvious they had the same shade of blue to them, and caspar noticed, the boy was much shorter than him. but he had to be sure to be nice and not speak about how short he was. caspar was bullied for being tall, and he knew how it felt. he always just wanted to curl up into the ball.

"d-do you need the infirmary, mate? i can take you there, if you want. i-i mean, i don't have to if you don't want me to but you know-" caspar stopped and looked deeply into the boy's blue eyes. "your eyes are beautiful, they remind me of someone i know. someone very.. nice." he smiled and looked back at the sea. "the ocean is incredible, don't you think? think of all the fish out there, moving at the speed of light in their territory. sometimes," he looked back at the boy's eyes. "sometimes, don't you ever feel like someone you just met is going to have a huge impact on your life, but you don't know how they will?"
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 11/30/2014, 9:05 pm

Blake nods listening to everything the guy, no Casper, has to say. Except he stops coughing almost choking on his own breath when he hears why the friendly not so ghostly guy says he has a headache. "I'm sorry I must have misheard you, but did you say battle room? Like stage fighting right? Is it it for some play your in or something because they should not have let such a pretty face actually get harmed." Sure he could be called as coming on a bit hard, heh coming on a-focus Blake. He mentally slapped himself before raising an eyebrow at what Casper said. "Me need an infirmary? You are the one with headache hot shot. You sure you yourself don't need it? My friend back in Cali played Hockey and said something about headaches being an early sign of concussions."

Of course before he could continue on with what he was saying when the conversation moved on, very quickly. It went from his eyes to them reminding Casper of someone to the ocean to...well yea okay so maybe he agreed with everything Casper just said. Blake had wonderful eyes and he knew it, so too did the friendly not so ghostly ghost. Not that he'd tell him that any time soon, the guy was a stuttering mess already and that would probably only make it worse. Which even if it was cute Blake didn't feel like having a one sided conversation just yet. Looking from the sea back to Casper he could only nod in response. "Yes I do, the way things work anything and anyone can be important. Even the random guy you sat down next to on the beach."

Obviously it was exactly what Casper wanted to hear and that was just the way Blake wanted it. Get in good with the only guy here who didn't seem to be completely off his rockers and then slide on by through the summer; get his papers signed and then go off to SCAD or some other big acting college like he's always dreamed of. Maybe even be the next Neil Patrick Harris of the acting world. Now that brought a smile to his face, sure he was a self centered little jerk but he never forgot his friends; and maybe, just maybe the 'random' kid on the beach was going to have some sort of impact in his world. "I'm Blake by the way...figured it was only fair to tell you mine because you knew mine Ghosty."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 12/4/2014, 7:35 pm

caspar smiled, looking into blake's eyes deeply. the bell rang, indicating it was time for dinner, and caspar snapped out of his daydream. "we might want to go get some dinner, right?" caspar didn't know if blake wanted to or not, really. but now caspar was getting used to him, so he wanted to talk in the dining hall. "i'm ready when you are."
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/24/2014, 4:18 pm

Dinner? “Dinner? Nah I think I’m good here, head on without me though Ghosty.” Blake’s stomach growled at the thought of food betraying him. So he was hungry, so he wanted some food that did not mean he was going anywhere near those weirdoes back in the rest of the camp. Unless they dropped the act if you made it to dinner? Maybe meal times were one of the few times they switched up the improv and gave out another set of roles for everyone to try out, or even better they actually decided to let the newbies in on whatever the hell was going on. Sighing he stood up and ran a hand through his spiked up hair before grinning at Casper.

“Alright pretty boy, you have to promise to tell me what’s really up though after we get some food…and it better not be what’s making everyone around here loco.” When the last word left his mouth he turned and started to walk away only to stop, spin around and grin “I gotta be honest here, I have no idea where I’m going so if you wouldn’t mind leading the way?” He motioned as if he was holding open a door and sweeping the audience through it to where ever they were supposed to go next. Even if he wasn’t exactly sure where that place was himself at this moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 10:30 am