A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Home Cold Home

Nerezza
    Nerezza

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2015-07-11

Home Cold Home Empty Home Cold Home

Post by Nerezza 8/11/2015, 6:17 pm

In a cozy but cold room there was a little ferret jumping around, her fur was white as snow, suddenly she stop by the sound of a familiar voice..."come Iclyn, come baby, is time for you nap". The little fur ball run in direction to the voice, she look up and there she was Nerezza with a big fluffy pillow in her hands.

Nerezza put the pillow next to her bed "there you are and here is you favorite pillow" she said, but the little fur ball didn't want to take any nap, she just one to jump around.

"You really are very happy to be here...don't you?...well at least some one is happy" she said while she finish organized all her stuff.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Home Cold Home Empty Re: Home Cold Home

Post by Morgan Landry 8/12/2015, 12:35 pm

Lakisha was glad to be back from training. The Khione pavilion was located on the outer aisles of the courtyard and looked like a snow cabin, all made of wood, with a large roof always covered in snow and icicles no matter what season it was. Inside it was deliciously cold, as a chilly breeze always swept around the room, and the design was done in a slightly rustic style with a vaulted beam ceiling and large couches draped in comfortable furs.
    Not that any resident of the cabin used them though. Everyone here was resistent to cold.

She quickly changed in the bathroom while the rest of the siblings who had been training with her trudged in. Dropping the sports clothes into her laundry basket, the willowy Swede changed after a shower into a feminine white button-up shirt with short sleeves and a pair of expensive navy shorts, slipping her feet into Chanel stilettos. After brushing her thick auburn hair into a fishtail braid, she walked back out to see a white ferret jumping around the cabin. It belonged to this new girl, Nerezza, she recalled.

"Keep your pet in check," she told her as she stalked past her.
    Nerezza
    Nerezza

Female

Post by Nerezza 8/12/2015, 7:43 pm

Nerezza was organize her shoes inside the closet when she hear someone saying "keep your pet in check," in an angry tone of voice. Rezza didn’t even look at her or pay any attention. In that instant Iclyn jump on her lap “hey little lady you better behave, last thing I want is a fight with that person” she said to the ferret.

Nerezza finish all her work and stood up “now go and take your nap and I’m serious this time” as soon she finish saying those word Iclyn jump and land on her pillow “good girl” she said with a smile.

Taking a jean short and a white tank top with silver snow flake all over, she went to the bathroom a took a refreshing cold shower. Finish dressing up she brush her long black hair in a bun just the way she brush it when she practice ice skating.
    Making sure that her feet and toenails are decent she walk barefoot out of the room leaving Iclyn alone.

Turning around she saw another girl with her hair brush in a fishtail braid * I wonder if she was the girl who talked to me a moment ago* she though while she keep walking.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/13/2015, 9:27 am

Lakisha had sat down in one of the couches, reading Detta är verkligheten by Bertil Mårtensson.It was a bit of a challenge with her mild dyslexia, the cold wind that kept trying to turn over the pages, and the noise her siblings were making. There was no way she could read in peace here -- but she couldn't leave them alone either, she was cabin leader.
    She wished Sol were done with training, so they could both sneak away into the forest together with their weapons. Hunt a bit, shoot down some monsters, then relax at that hidden creek they had discovered three years ago... A lot of people knew they were best friends, and the populars from the Aphrodite and Apollo cabins had done their share of gossipping, but no-one actually knew there was some ambiguity in their friendship. Not even Lakisha's best friend Spencer.

Nerezza walked past her and she looked up from her book, her mismatched eyes glinting like snow. "I'm serious, watch out for your pet," she told her while turning over her page. "There are some animals around here that would love a juicy little ferret for breakfast. Including mine," the Swede added, jerking her chin towards a grown lynx sleeping inside a basket, its black-spotted ochre fur shimmering in the sunlight seeping through the window.
    It was her job to warn Nerezza, as it had happened once or twice already. She wasn't even sure Kane's snake, in the Dionysus cabin, hadn't eaten his share of pets too.
    Nerezza
    Nerezza

Female

Post by Nerezza 8/13/2015, 7:17 pm

"I'm serious, watch out for your pet. "There are some animals around here that would love a juicy little ferret for breakfast. Including mine," she said.

Nerezza looked at her *yup she was the girl who talk to me a moment ago* she though, then looking at her lynx she said "don't worry about Iclyn I always take good care of her".

She sat down and enjoy the cold wind in her mind was passing the image of her routine from the ice skating practice to the ballet class that help her to be more graceful in her movements, but now she stuck in a camp thanks to a good for nothing girl of the high school she was attending.

Suddenly she felt something soft on her right feet when she looked down there she was her little ferret using her feet like a pillow "that was a short nap" she said smiling at her.

She took Iclyn in her arms "did you see that feline Iclyn?" she ask while she pointing to the lynx "that is a wild cat don't go near to him or her because if you do you will end in his or her stomach, and I'm serious.... understood?" she said

Iclyn lick Nerezza nose as a signal that she understood "good and for now on you will be with me or stay inside the room depend on the occasion...ok" ...again the little white fur lick her nose "good girl, good girl".

Nerezza looked at the girl "mission accomplish" she said then she read title of the book she is reading Detta är verkligheten * I wonder what it mean* she though.

"I wonder what my father is doing right now, do you think he thinking on me? nah he have to be very busy in the university or the museum" she whispered in Iclyn little ear.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/14/2015, 10:06 am

The girl didn't seem surprised that Lakisha owned a lynx. Perhaps she didn't know it was a dangerous predator, or she was accustomed to those animals. In any case she talked to her ferret as if the small animal could understand her -- Lakisha just hoped it wouldn't hop on her lap. She hated fur in her clothes.

Nerezza
    Nerezza

Female

Post by Nerezza 8/14/2015, 6:51 pm

Nerezza was getting tier just sitting there looking at the place , is not that she complain, the cabin is very lovely and cozy, smaller that her house.

Looking at the book that the girl was reading and her curiosity was stronger so she decide to ask her... "what Detta är verkligheten mean?" she ask hoping that she pronounce the title correctly, she like other demigods have also dyslexia.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/19/2015, 6:17 pm

OOC: I'm so sorry for the wait!!

BIC:

"This is reality," Lakisha said, cringing a bit as the girl said the Swedish words. She hated nothing more than accents on her native language. However she did not show it and instead kept talking to Nerezza; she didn't want her to feel cast aside on her first days. "It's about a boy who tries to save a princess, classical fantasy. But then he wakes up in a clinic and remembers that his missions and his beautiful princess are actually just dream-induced sleep." She turned another page. "However he starts to doubt that too because his memories clash; he realizes what he is experiencing is just computer-generated dreaming, and now I'm at the part where he remembers he's one of the innumerable humans overpopulating the Earth, put to sleep by a small technocratic elite government."
    Nerezza
    Nerezza

Female

Post by Nerezza 8/21/2015, 6:11 pm

"This is reality," Lakisha said then she explain about the story "sound interesting" said Nerezza.
    She notice that her pet was sleeping so she decide to take her back to the room, the closing the door to make sure she won't get in any trouble, she walk back where Lakisha was.

"By the way you are the leader right?" she said looking at her, then she add "so... what I suppose to do in this camp ?" she ask hoping that she doesn't treat her like she was a ignorance.

This was her first experience in a place like this and the only thing her father told her is that she will learn to control her powers and abilities.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/19/2015, 6:41 am

Lakisha looked back up. "I am the leader, yes," she said. "Here in camp you're supposed to learn how to survive, how to fight and how to use your powers. We have lessons every day that you have to attend, like sword-fighting, archery, javelin-throwing and mountaineering. You will also run with the nymphs, fly on pegasi and attend Capture the Flag every Friday night."
    Nerezza
    Nerezza

Female

Post by Nerezza 10/12/2015, 9:33 am

Nerezza eyes open wild wile she listen to Lakisha words "excuse me but are we goin to a war?" she ask wondering why she have to learn how to fight.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/12/2015, 5:06 pm

Lakisha frowned slightly, like a teacher hearing noise during a class test. "We are in a war," she replied," every day of our lives. It may not be obvious but the fighting that opposes us demigods and the monsters who attack us is very real. And when these monsters join forces under the leadership of a higher power -- say, the Titan Cronus or the Earth Mother herself -- then we have no choice but to fight back as an army ourselves." She put her book down. "Did I scare you?"
    Nerezza
    Nerezza

Female

Post by Nerezza 10/14/2015, 6:38 pm

Nerezza make a soft laugh "no you didn't scare me...my father love to teach me about the God and Goddess and all kinds of monsters, and he told me about Cronus too, but I h with have to be honest with you I never though that I have to fight against them to survive".

"My dad told me that I with learn everything that I need here but he didn't tell me what and how" she said looking at Lakisha eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/16/2015, 6:49 am

She frowned again at her laugh. "It should have scared you. This is not a game, Nerezza. People die. I've seen countless shrouds being burned on the pyre." Lakisha took her glasses off and folded her long white hands. "Here is how you learn to survive. You will need to get a sword if you don't have one already -- we train with swords, spears, javelins, bows, axes, anything really, even torches. It's up to you to choose which one suits you best."
    Nerezza
    Nerezza

Female

Post by Nerezza 10/27/2015, 7:36 pm

"Relax I know it not a game and that people die...swords, spears, javelins, bows, axes, anything really, even torches"she said looking at her eyes She thought for a moment "well if I have to choose I prefer bow and arrows, is that ok?" she said then she added "and if think will get hard around here I will need some fighting skill" she said with a small smile.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/28/2015, 7:17 am

Lakisha glanced at the ceiling as Nerezza caught herself. "Don't tell me to relax, little sister, and don't talk about dead people so lightly until you've seen someone you know die under your eyes." She crossed her legs and drew small circles with her upper foot. "Bow and arrows are perfect, as good a weapon as anything else. You may want a short blade as well, just in case of close quarter combat. For example, my weapon turns both into a bow and into a dagger."
    Nerezza
    Nerezza

Female

Post by Nerezza 11/2/2015, 7:28 pm

"Don't you ever , ever call me littler sister because as far as I know, you don't know nothing about me, to tell me that" she said trying to keep herself calm.

At that moment an image of her dear grandfather be kill in a bank robbery came into her mind, he die in her arm by a shot gun trying to protect her.

"Let concentrate on my training, the last time that I fight in self defense I end up here and I just touch her hands , I like the idea of having two weapons in one" she said with a small smile.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/6/2015, 12:23 pm

"You're younger and less experienced than me, making you my little sister whether you like it or not," Lakisha replied without batting an eyelid. "As for your weapon, maybe a child of Hephaestus can craft you one. You better ask as soon as possible, their waiting list is quite long. Which type of bow do you prefer, compound, recurve...?"
    Nerezza
    Nerezza

Female

Post by Nerezza 11/7/2015, 3:31 pm

Nerezza thought for a moment and she have to admit that Lakisha is right she is older and have more experience than her "you right about that ... but it no easy first I was only child and now I have brothers and sisters."

"As for your weapon, maybe a child of Hephaestus can craft you one. You better ask as soon as possible, their waiting list is quite long. Which type of bow do you prefer, compound, re curve...?" said Lakisha

The new girl listened carefully "talk with a child of Hephaestus is the easy part, but I don't know which kind of bow is better for me...I mean is there any difference beside the way it look".
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/14/2016, 7:13 am

"Well, of course," Lakisha frowned, wrinkling her nose. "Compound bows are easier to shoot than recurve bows, because they have a so-called let off point when you draw the string back. Long bows can, when correctly crafted, allow you to shoot arrows powerful enough to pierce through armour. Recurve bows make your arrows go faster and with more accuracy."

Having hunted for years with a son of Polydeuces, Lakisha knew what she was talking about. She had gone through so many bows and styles she almost got as good as the children of Apollo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 1:33 pm