A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Home Sweet Home

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Home Sweet Home Empty Home Sweet Home

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/18/2014, 9:07 pm

I walked into the cabin with my head hung low. Taleis was my only friend at camp and he wasn't even here. In a fit of anger I threw my things onto the bed and began unpacking until my hand hit a metal box. Then i froze like a stone. This box was my salvation and demise. My razors. MY beautiful and hated razors lay in that box I always had with me. I felt tears in my eyes and i traced the long scar over my collarbone from where my stepfather had once cut me. A soft tapping at the door brought me back to reality. It's open I called and i put my belt of Sai and Katana around my waist, wiping my tears.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Home Sweet Home Empty Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by Morgan Landry 12/18/2014, 9:14 pm

Home Sweet Home 1zmms1kHome Sweet Home Genne-mari-beach-italy-1Home Sweet Home 2rnkacx
    Home Sweet Home 8386869437_6ae57e37c0_tHome Sweet Home 2ahifsHome Sweet Home Italy-calabria-capo-vaticano-beaches-of-coccorinello,2012735

"Heyyy," Arian smiled, walking in. The Italian girl was wearing a slightly loose peach-colored tank top with white shorts and a braided leather belt, starfish shaped dangle earrings glittering down her earlobes. Her chocolate brown hair was neatly blow-dried into waves sweeping over her shoulders and she had sunglasses on. "So, I heard you just arrived? Awesome to meet you, welcome at camp. I'm Arian, from the Apollo's."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/18/2014, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/18/2014, 9:16 pm

Pleasure. I'm Nerissa Terzi. I actually just moved here from Greece... I said trailing off as my mind wandered back to the little box that was sitting in the middle of the bed, my Greek accent very noticeable.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/18/2014, 9:32 pm

Home Sweet Home 1zmms1kHome Sweet Home Genne-mari-beach-italy-1Home Sweet Home 2rnkacx
    Home Sweet Home 8386869437_6ae57e37c0_tHome Sweet Home 2ahifsHome Sweet Home Italy-calabria-capo-vaticano-beaches-of-coccorinello,2012735

"Greece? I love Greece, it's so beautiful!" Arian beamed. She stalked over to the girl on her high heeled sandals, the charms on her golden ankle bracelet tinkling softly. "I'm from Italy, myself. Naples. Anyway, if you need any help on anything, you can always come to me," she added, taking her sun glasses off to reveal her deep blue eyes, retraced with eyeliner, her eyelashes lengthened with mascara.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/18/2014, 9:37 pm

Uh. Th...thanks. is there anything I need to know for this camp? Taleis didn't really tell me anything in his letters. He just said that I should come here for a while. I said softly, feeling very vulnerable.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/18/2014, 9:50 pm

"Oh, you know Tal? That's great! Seriously, he's adorable." Arian smiled and pulled her hair back with one hand. "You need to follow the curfew unless you want to be the harpies's dinner, you gotta stay clear of the woods because they're full of monsters (or if you go in, always with a weapon or accompanied), at the Mess Hall, stay at your table,... and that's it, I guess. Your cabin leader has a schedule, you'll meet him soon probably. We have loads of different lessons here. Also, always make sure your bed is tidy because we have daily inspections here. The best cabin gets the first shower round, which means warm water for everyone, and the worst cabin gets to do the chores after lunch. Dish-washing with lava, cleaning up the stables and stuff."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/18/2014, 10:06 pm

Oh um ok. I heard meowing from my bag and ran to check it.CHESSIEBLUD! I pulled out a black cat with yellow eyes and began coddling him like he was my own child.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/19/2014, 7:25 am

"Aww, he's so cute," Arian said with a smile.

She had two cats herself, a white Angora and a Birman which she had left in Naples with her mother.

"His name's Chessieblud?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/19/2014, 3:36 pm

Yeah, its actually from a book I really enjoy. The ironic thing is the main guy character's name is the same as my father's and my middle name, Morpheus. I guess Ive always known i was his daughter subconsciously. I scratched the cat behind the ears as he started to purr and shut his eyes. As of right now, he was my only reminder of home so I was glad to have him here.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/19/2014, 6:01 pm

"Wait, your second name is Morpheus?" she asked in a surprised voice. "That's pretty cool."

She smiled at her and braided one of her glossy chocolate streaks absent-mindedly. "Do you have any more questions about camp life? Oh, one last thing! Don't miss out the sing alongs tonight, we're all sitting in the amphitheater roasting marshmallows. My cabin does the stage singing."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 1:46 pm

Uh sure, i guess. I could try to make it. I dont really know my way around the camp though. Do you think you could come get me till i figure my way around? If it's not to much trouble that is. i said, stammering on the last part due to nerves. I didn't wanna be a bother to someone i didn't know.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2014, 3:25 pm

"That's not a bother at all, dear!" Arian replied. "Wanna do it now? I have a bit of time before forging lesson."

Forging wasn't her preferred lesson at Camp Half-Blood but she still liked it. The weapons she crafted generally had a Lord-of-the-Rings-elf design which clashed with the killer weapons the Hephaestus and Ares guys forged.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2014, 12:25 am

I felt myself beaming and Chessieblud ever perks up a little. It was exciting to think i was getting accepted to quickly into this camp and so far i loved that campers.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 12/22/2014, 10:00 pm

Rhyolo walked into the cabins. It was dark, but not as dark as his own. He saw two girls talking. He recongnized one of them as Arian, a daughter of Apollo, and also a new girl. Being the friendly person he is he walked over to them. "Hey Arian." He turned to the new girl. "Hello my name is Rhyolo but everyone calls me Rhy." He sticks out his name for her to shake.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2014, 10:03 pm

I smiled and shook his hand. Im Nerissa, daughter of Morpheus. Its a pleasure to meet you Rhy. he seemed friendly enough.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2014, 4:11 am

"Hey there Rhy!" Arian smiled at the younger guy. She was fond of Rhy; he was cool, friendly and had good music tastes -- well to her at least. Arian liked everyone here, really, and whilst she didn't hesitate to reprimand bullies, she still found common interests and discussion topics to get along. "I was just about to give Nerissa a tour of Camp Half-Blood, wanna come with us?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 12/23/2014, 8:11 am

"Sure. Where to first? nerissa do you have your weapons yet?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/23/2014, 10:40 am

I felt myself smile as i gestured to my two sai and kanaka on a leather belt around my waist. These were my weapons and i loved them. I did plan on getting a bow and arrow set later on though, I could use something for distance. I could use a bow and some arrows along with a quiver. It would be useful for long range and hunting from heights. i said as i set Chessieblud on the bed to bounce around and play with things.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2014, 6:03 pm

"Bows and arrows are bae. I'll help you choose a custom one for you if you like, I'm a daughter of Apollo, I know bows better than the lyrics of my favorite songs." She beamed at both her and Rhy. "Off we go? I'll first show you around the courtyard if you want."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 12/23/2014, 6:08 pm

"Ok. Oh yeah I knew I forgot to say something. Also I am a son of pyriphlegethon. So don't be surprised if I spontaniously combust." Rhy laughed.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2014, 11:11 am

I smiled and my new comrades and nodded. Thanks guys. Camp may be fun after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 8:04 am