A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fight at the Amphitheater

Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

Fight at the Amphitheater Empty Fight at the Amphitheater

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 10:29 am

Ethan had ran in with Lakisha. The band members were running down the stands furiously. Ross had his spear in hand and a shield. Damn Ares kid...Ethan looked around and found it smiling. He always hid his scythe in the Amphitheater. He spun it around and looked into his band. He drank a smile vial of nectar and the wound stopped bleeding but was still open. He sighed and looked over at Lakisha, clutching on to his scythe. "Ready?" He asked sighing.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Fight at the Amphitheater Empty Re: Fight at the Amphitheater

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 10:42 am

"Almost," she replied. "Please look away, would you?" she asked as she stepped behind a shelf and took her dress off. She stood in underwear, trying to find something to cover herself... - a chiton.
    She took the white cloth and put it on. Okay, it was short - very short - and the cleavage was really large, but it was all she had for now. She took Chrymos out and changed it into a dagger.
    "Are you sure we can't solve this without including weapons?" she asked.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 10:46 am

Ethan turned around and waited. He sighed and pointed at Ross who was running up the the stairs to the Skene. He took her dress and placed it on some boxes so it wouldnt get ripped. Ross ran towards him as the other members when after Lakisha. Ross swiped at Ethan's head and Ethan ramed the butt of the scythe into Ross' stomach.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 1:31 pm

Lakisha saw half the band members run towards her, while the rest, Ross in the lead, came for Ethan.
    This had gotten far beyond what she had planned.
    As they circled her, she knew she had to get out. Otherwise they would destroy everything in the skene. She had to go back on the proskenion, who knows, maybe even climb on the roof.
    One of them smirked at her and took a step forward.
    "Now, now, we all stay very calm," he said and lowered the tip of his sword.
    Lakisha wasn't dumb and dug the edge of her dagger into his chest.
    "Don't you dare approach me," she hissed.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 1:36 pm

Ethan smiled and turned when he saw Lakisha stab one of the band members. A small trickle of blood fell from his chest and he screamed and ran away. That leaves the drummer, bassist and the Singer. Ross kicked Ethan into the boxes behind him and he heard a snap and a sharp pain in his side. Two of his ribs broke. Ethan winced in pain and took out a throwing knife. Ross dodged it and it hit the bassist in the ankle. He limped away screaming.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 1:46 pm

Which made only two left.
    Lakisha looked at the bassist.
    He and Ross were circling them, now, and she felt Ross's looks sharply as it fell on her exposed skin. She hissed like a cat, an ran off, hoping one of them would go after her.
    She jumped back into the proskenion; she would find a good place to hide there.
    She did: in a cupboard, behind loads of clothes.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 1:52 pm

Ethan stood up and limped over to Ross and the bassist, stalking over Lakisha. Ross had found were she was hiding and went to grab her. Ethan spun his scythe and wringed it around Ross's neck, pulling him back. "You touch her ever again...your dead.." Ross was tearing and him and the bassist ran away. Ethan limped over to Lakisha and stuck his hand out, holding onto his ribs. Broken and in pieces. He sighed. "Im guessing im not in a band..." He said chuckling them wincing in pain.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 2:29 pm

"Ethan, get away," Lakisha said and proudly stood in front of Ross in her tiny chiton. "There is nectar in the next room. I'll finish this here."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 2:31 pm

Ethan nodded and sat down on a box, laying back. His ribs were killing him. He sat and watched her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 2:46 pm

As she saw he wasn't about to get away, she helped him into the next room and gave him nectar.
    Then, she closed the door and went back with Ross.
    "Are you ready, Down-syndrom babe?" she asked.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 2:48 pm

Ethan smiled but his ribs didnt heal. He sat in the next room and waited. Ross looked at her scared. "Wh-what are you gonna do to me.." He asked terrified.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 2:50 pm

Lakisha smirked a bad smirk.
    "I thought you wanted something from me," she slowly said, taking a step forward, and stroking her neck.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 2:52 pm

Ross nodded and stood up. He wrapped his arms around Lakisha and kissed her neck. Ethan heard strange noises from the room. He guessed they were ross screaming.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 2:56 pm

Lakisha make cold chills crep over him while she formed ice spikes on her arms.
    She just hoped Ethan wouldn't come in. She was having cruel, sadistic fun.
    Suddenly, her state of mind changed.
    With her friends, she was Shawna, the nice daughter of Chione with the cunning sence for humor.
    But now, she was in the mood of thieving, the same mood she was in when she went 'hunting' for Velocity, the thieving group she was working for.
    Now, she was in 'Banshee'-modus; Banshee being her code name in Velocity.
    Ross would remember that day, she thought with a cruel smile as he continued kissing her. 'My poor boy, you have no idea,' she thought. Banshee put her hands on his torso, pretending to be willing when in fact she was searching for money or possible objects of value.
    Normally, she didn't steal demigods; but with Ross, she made an exception.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 2:58 pm

Ross smiled and locked the door. He went back to Lakisha and kissed her sqaure on the lips, shoving his tounge into her mouth. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closely. He had his wallet and phone in his pocket. Ethan heard strange squishy noises from the other room and raise an eyebrow. Was she stepping in his guts?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 3:04 pm

Lakisha broke the kiss and spotted a bench from the corner of her eyes.
    She had done this so many times in her life! Stealing those people was really too easy, but she enjoyed it with a cold, cruel feeling.
    She put her arms around him and shoved him down on the bench, taking his phone in the movement and slid it onto the floor and hid it unter a piece of cloth. She made the ice spikes melt on her arms, she wouldn't need them right now - later, sure.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 3:08 pm

Ethan heard a loud bang and sighed. What was going on in there. He stood up and tried limping towards the door. Ross patted his lap and pulled Lakisha onto his lap, still kissing her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 3:12 pm

Lakisha sat down on his lap, the skirt of her chiton ridiculously short, it left almost all her legs naked. But whatever. She had had to fight.
    She acted loving and tender whereas her mind and heart were ice cold.
    Where did that wretch have money? Oh, the pocket, of course.
    "I thought you wanted an Aphrodite girl," she said in a murmure-hiss, as her hand slid down.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 3:14 pm

Ethan took a bone key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. Ross moaned and kissed her neck. "Your pretty enough" When Ethan opened the door and saw what the two were doing, he looked at both of them with a blank stare and his key dropped to the ground.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 3:23 pm

The noise of the door opening hit Lakisha and made her stand up spasmodically - well, she tried, exept Ross was holding her on his knees.
    Ethan's look made her want to cry. Get out! she wanted to shout. You're disturbing me during my job! But on the other hand it wasn't quite nice of her not to have told him about her plans. He must feel bad. Cheated.
    Cheated?
    They weren't dating! Lakisha had every right.
    She looked at Ross, who was patting her thigh with self-contempt and looked expectantly at Ethan. How would he react?
    She had to get Ethan out. He knew looks. Lakisha shot him her best get-out-now-I'll-explain-you-later-look she could, hoping he would understand.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 3:33 pm

Ethan shook his head not even listening to her. He wanted to kill both of them right now. He took the necklace out of his pocket and threw it on the ground, wanting to run out of the amptheater to the nearest cabin so he could sit in the corner and cry. How could she do this to him. After everything. He looked at her with saddened eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 3:44 pm

Lakisha stood up and took his arm, taking him back into the room.
    "You gotta understand I don't have any feeling for him," she started in a low whisper so Ross wouldn't understand. "I'm having a sweet revenge right now, and he doesn't know it yet. I've not given the final stab, but it's about to come. I'm thieving him. Then, I'll fight him. Understand? Ethan, I'm sorry it turned out like this. I'm a cruel creature, and Ross is about to get it. Please, don't let this finish like this."

It was really not her way to plead. She was surprising herself. How could she?
    A queen didn't beg. She straightened herself. "I'll see you and tell it to you. But don't worry, there's nothing you should be afraid of. I went to the dance with you, not with that filth you call band leader."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 3:47 pm

Ethan looked at her with saddened eyes the whole time. How could she do something like this. It was horrible. Ross stood up and wrapped his arms around the hips of Lakisha and kissed her neck. He looked at Ethan with a devilish grin. "Come on babe we havent finished" He stated pulling her back to the bench. Ethan looked at the necklace he had given her and stomped on it, the snowflake spilting into two. He ran out of the ampitheater to go to someplace were he would be alone.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2013, 3:53 pm

Lakisha felt like she would burst into tears. But her sadness changed into a ravenous, white rage. Rage against Ross, who had started all this.
    Banshee turned back to him.
    "I haven't even started," she cruelly hissed as she bit his mouth.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/17/2013, 3:54 pm

Ross smiled and winced. He mvoed his head back. "Getting rough aint we?" He said rubbing her thighes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 11:19 am