A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+17
Gravity
Ryger17
Alyssa
Fist of Shadows
Royce Cox
DarkLionRider
magnetonrobo
Wisey
Prophet
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
kaitycat4
Jasper
Cheedos
Steve Rogers
High King Fridgeir
Daughter of Aphrodite 3
Josh
21 posters

Open sparring/training

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Open sparring/training - Page 28 Empty Re: Open sparring/training

Post by kayt smells 10/23/2013, 9:39 pm

I stormed into the room. Everyone moved away, knowing I would punch them in the face if they didn't. My knife was still in my hands, blood slowly dripping from the tip. I stopped, i came here to train for the next person to fight me. I saw a dummy a couple feet away and quickly travled over there. I kicked the dummy in the chest causing it to fall backwards and come back up. I punched it in the face with much force causing the head to come right off. "Did that really happen again?" I mumbled to myself. I started walking across the room, as i came in contact with a boy. "Move." I huffed out. He looked shaken up, and if he didn't move i swear I would haunt his dreams.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 10/23/2013, 9:51 pm

Aang looked in the corner of his eye, seeing someone walk towards his direction. He rolled his eyes blatantly, ignoring the blood on her knife. Boy, she was cool. He continued stabbing another dummy, continuously glancing at the girl. He heard her tell a boy to move, in which he clearly did. Aang shook his head, continuing to stab the dummy. A smirked escaped his lips, as he decided to mess around with the girl. He let a blast of wind come at her towards her back, hopefully knocking her down.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 10/23/2013, 9:57 pm

"WHAT THE HELL!" I stood up knowing were the wind came from. I stormed over to the kid, boy he pissed me off. I picked him up by his shirt and punched him in the face. I let my knife drop as I did an upper cut. "You mess with me, I mess with you. You apparently want to fight me." I said kneeing im in the stomach. My hair stuck to my face, my face was bleeding from were the knife hit me when the kid knocked me over.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 10/23/2013, 10:01 pm

Aang pushed away from her and left.

ooc: sorry, powerplay isn't gonna work for me :/

Post by Guest 10/25/2013, 7:36 pm

Ryger17 wrote:Christian quietly listened and followed Quinn as she spoke and walked. Talking seemed to be the logical way to get to know someone. But again what did he know about making friends. He was an outcast here. No one liked the underworld kids. He didn't like them. Instead of voicing his opinion, Christian just shrugged and asked, "So then how do you get to know people, if you don't like talking?"

Open sparring/training - Page 28 Q78lcQe
    Quinn Gerrard~Hesperus
    "I don't." She simply said. Quinn played with her knives again. Quinn wasn't much of a talker. Or a listener. Quinn was a nothing-er. The seventeen year old just hated talking to people.
    ooc-ew short post. sorry.
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female
    Number of posts : 386
    Registration date : 2013-06-29

Post by GoldOwl488 10/26/2013, 7:14 am

I walked into the arena and looked around. There were a couple of people around but not a lot. I sighed, I was missing my mother. This was my 2nd day in here and I haven't talked to anyone yet. It was kinda lonely. I sighed again then took out my whip. It made a slight cracking sound as I raised it then brought it down on a dummy.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Post by Ryger17 10/26/2013, 10:35 pm

Jo wrote:"I don't." She simply said. Quinn played with her knives again. Quinn wasn't much of a talker. Or a listener. Quinn was a nothing-er. The seventeen year old just hated talking to people.
    Christian smiled. So he wasn't that much different than her. "Why don't you talk to people?" he asked, his fingers messing with the strap on his chest. Life was pretty miserable at camp when you have no friends, at least is was for Christian. That's why he was out, trying to change that.

Post by Guest 10/27/2013, 10:52 am

Open sparring/training - Page 28 Q78lcQe

Quinn Gerrard~Hesperus

Quinn shrugged, "What if I don't want to talk to people?" It was a reasonable question. Some people just didn't like talking to people. What's the word....introverted. But Quinn wasn't an introvert. She just figured that people were scared of her.

But the truth is nobody cares what Quinn did to the son of Ares, most people forgot about it. The seventeen year old was scared that they did. So she just inferred that they still remembered. It was sad, honestly. But Quinn put her guard up, and it probably wont come down.
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female
    Number of posts : 386
    Registration date : 2013-06-29

Post by GoldOwl488 10/27/2013, 11:50 am

After training for about 1 hour I got tired and decided to leave.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Post by Ryger17 11/5/2013, 9:52 pm

Jo wrote: Quinn shrugged, "What if I don't want to talk to people?" It was a reasonable question. Some people just didn't like talking to people. What's the word....introverted. But Quinn wasn't an introvert. She just figured that people were scared of her.

But the truth is nobody cares what Quinn did to the son of Ares, most people forgot about it. The seventeen year old was scared that they did. So she just inferred that they still remembered. It was sad, honestly. But Quinn put her guard up, and it probably wont come down.

Christian shrugged, knocking his sword off his back. With a exhale of breathe through the nose, he bends down and picks it up. Christian rests the point on the ground and his hands on the hilt. He was still trying to figure out what type of person Quinn is. It was strange to see someone not from the Underworld cabin not wanting to talk to people.

"It's your choice if you want to have friends or not. But I find it miserable, so I'm trying to change that." Christian made a circular motion with the sword, point still in the dirt.

OOC: sorry, got into an argument with my parents

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:07 pm