A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

my character

adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2012-12-28

my character  Empty my character

Post by adrianvanderstap 2/26/2013, 11:34 am

Name: Adrian Vanderstap (born November 17th )
    Eyes: dark navy blue
    Hair: brown with black highlights
    Height: 6 feet
    Body Type: bigger , muscler
    Skin Color: white pail
    God Parent: Deimos
    Mortal Parent: Donna Vanderstap(the story is that his dad apparently moved away and his mother went to look for him.That was tolled to Adrian Vanderstap)
    Pets: a german shepard that he grew up with and is his closest friend , dogs name is shanow (not shadow)
    Weapon: two small daggers and a bow , bow is 60 pounds (pulling back)(5 pounds carrying), bow is made of celestial bronze(can carry 12 arrows), the two dagger are made of celestial bronze
    Flaws: his own fear can overwealm him in battle , dark things/people can weaken him cause of there energy, bad at close range attacks
    Powers: can tell other peoples fear by looking them in the eyes and seeing the very thing\things that scare them (3 times a day but if done more can cause a headache and pain), and can toy with there fear , can stun people by making an illusion of there worest fear a black shadow twice the size of the person it is targeting to cause intimidation for 5 mins and stun for 3 mins (limt 5 times a day and can be casted from 10 - 15 feet away depending on the area . can be resisted by some one that has a strong will . can cast two illusion ). can feel others emotions , his power is basiclly able to stun people while he kills them from a long range attack
    personality: adventurous , loving , charming
    personality flaws: single-minded, shy , stubborn,
    Life Before CHB: Adrian had a hard life growing as a poor child in Vancouver BC.Not knowing who his father was and his mother left him at an early age.Adrian attended school but only if it was really important .His passion was a sport called archery and he took it on at an early age .This helped him to get food when he need to leave the town and hunt in the wilderness to survive.He never really had freinds but his pet filled that spot of emptyness that lied inside him.But one day had stumbled upon the camp.The energy from the camp made adrian feel like it was a safe haven.He couldnt sense any fear within the camp just strengh and freindship.This is what Adrian had been looking for his whole life.A place where he could be accepted for once in is life.
    Any notes about your characters:
    - cross him and you cross his freinds
    - he is scared to lose anyone close to him
    - baggy jeans
    - ripped shirt
    - gets angry when you insult his family
    - has a high energy level
    - bigboned but has strengh
    - will take time to gain his trust
    - a ragged old sweater
    - is looking for love of someone else but is hard to open up
    - is in to metal/screamo music but never had an ipod or any music player his fav song is ( enemy -disturbed ) it plays in his head when he fights
    RP exaple:
    As Adrian walks out of his cabin his past memories flash in his head causeing extreme pain (flashback)( it was a battle againest some hunters that were after one of is friends (a little bear cub ) him and shanow took a stand with the rest of there pack (a.k.a shanows family) they were victorious but with a cost.Half of Shanows pack died trying to protect him and Adrian and the little bear cub.Adrian took this as it were his own family had died .He had lived with the pack for over a year and had made a close bond ) (flashback ends) Adrian crys and shanow looks up at him. Adrian looks toward him and goes to hug him saying "well at least we have each other right " still sobbing as shanow licks his face.

Last edited by adrianvanderstap on 3/3/2013, 12:32 am; edited 5 times in total
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

my character  Empty Re: my character

Post by GwrachSeren 2/26/2013, 12:34 pm

Please do not post your form more than once.

How can he tell people's fears? You'd have to ask for the consent of your roleplay partner before hand.

Please edit your history and use proper spelling and grammar. Also, please use the correct punctuation.

Thanks~
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap

Male

Post by adrianvanderstap 2/26/2013, 3:36 pm

updated and sorry but its the only way to get peoples attention on here other than annoying them thru pm
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 2/26/2013, 3:39 pm

You could try patience. Staff can't spend 24/7 checking forms. Your form was actually checked multiple times yesterday. So just be patient.

How many fears can he see in a day?
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap

Male

Post by adrianvanderstap 2/26/2013, 3:44 pm

kk sorry u guy for so many checks :( i know u got better things too do but thanks for doing so :)
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 3/2/2013, 8:30 pm

I don't think he could see fifty feet away so could you please lower that?

Emotions don't really have anything to do with Deimos.

Two illusions a day, correct?
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap

Male

Post by adrianvanderstap 3/3/2013, 12:34 am

2 yes and updated
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 3/6/2013, 3:47 pm

You still haven't edited out the emotion part, at the end of "Powers".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:10 pm