A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Jake Fettiplace (My character? ^^')

SpecialBrowniesSama
    SpecialBrowniesSama

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2013-02-26

Jake Fettiplace (My character? ^^') Empty Jake Fettiplace (My character? ^^')

Post by SpecialBrowniesSama 2/26/2013, 7:28 pm

Name: Jayden (Jake) Fettiplace.
    Gender: Female, but people usually assume she's male. She doesn't correct them, usually.
    Eyes: Irish green, with flecks of blue. She wears thin sqaure-ish glasses, with black frames.
    Hair: Short and dyed pink (natural hair color is black). It sticks up straight from her head, and out in all directions but down.
    Height: 4'8.
    Body Type: Small for her age, thin, and agile. She can go unnoticed a lot, and hides well because of her size.
    Skin Color: Lightly tanned.
    God Parent: Chione
    Mortal Parent: Albert Fettiplace
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: A small orange tabby cat, Calyx
    Talents: Playing the piano, drawing, and calming people down, especially children. Good with computers from spending so much time on them.
    Weapon: A small but sharp dagger, kept in a sheath strapped to her leg.
    Flaws: Quick to jump to conclusions, a little paranoid, doesn't trust people easily, and sometimes says thoughtless things that come off as rude, even if she means well.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can make it snow when she's sad or upset; the most she can make it snow is a half foot, for an hour or so. She can only make it snow for a maximum of two hours a day, to a maximum area of 400 feet. Doesn't mind the cold a bit, even enjoys it.
    Life Before CHB: Before coming to Camp Half-Blood, Jake lived in a small flat just outside of London, England, with her father and her cat. Jake had always been told her mother died when she was still a baby, and she believed it, for the most part. She didn't have many friends; rather, she had none at all, except online; so she spent most of her time online, reading, drawing, or playing with her cat. She didn't do well in school because of her ADD and dyslexia, and was eventually diagnosed with mild paranoia. She found out she was a half-blood just before her fifteenth birthday, when a Fury attacked her and her father outside of their home. Her father sent her to CHB for her own safety, and she's barely heard from him since. Jake spends most of her time at camp training, painting or drawing, or milling around and talking to everyone. Even though she's shy, she enjoys company, and tries to make as many friends as possible.
    RP Example: I leaned against the tall, old tree, and stared out across the water. 'I wonder how much longer it'll be.' I thought, sighing, and turning around to look for my father. "He should be home from work by now, university doesn't go on this long." I mused, frowning. Suddenly, there was a large crash, and I fell backwards as some sort of horrible beast flew over me. "Wh-what the-" I sputtered. It shreiked loudly and swooped down at me. The last thing I heard before blacking out was hearing my father cry, "Get away from her!!" and a loud crash.
    And that was how I came to be at this camp.
    Any notes about your characters: She wears green at all times, whether it's a jacket, shoes, pants, or a shirt. She's never botherered by the cold, so therefore never bothers to put on a warm jacket in the winter. For some reason, she really, REALLY, absolutley cannot stand spiders. But she's not afraid of them! (So she says. Laughing )

Last edited by SpecialBrowniesSama on 3/3/2013, 8:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Jake Fettiplace (My character? ^^') Empty Re: Jake Fettiplace (My character? ^^')

Post by Chuck 2/27/2013, 12:38 am

How many times a day can she make it snow? How long does it last? How much area does it cover? How deep will the snow get?
    SpecialBrowniesSama
    SpecialBrowniesSama

Female

Jake Fettiplace (My character? ^^') Empty Re: Jake Fettiplace (My character? ^^')

Post by SpecialBrowniesSama 2/27/2013, 5:02 pm

Fixed that. ^^
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 2/27/2013, 5:32 pm

What's the circumference/area of the snow she covers?
    SpecialBrowniesSama
    SpecialBrowniesSama

Female

Post by SpecialBrowniesSama 2/27/2013, 8:58 pm

Just a half mile, forgot to add that. DX
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 3/2/2013, 7:57 pm

Half a mile would be 2,140 feet. I don't think any areas of the camp have that much area except a few.
    SpecialBrowniesSama
    SpecialBrowniesSama

Female

Post by SpecialBrowniesSama 3/7/2013, 8:07 pm

ALright, fixed that, too.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 3/8/2013, 6:11 am

Is that a 400 foot circumference with a 200 ft radius?
    SpecialBrowniesSama
    SpecialBrowniesSama

Female

Post by SpecialBrowniesSama 3/8/2013, 7:00 pm

Yes, it should be.... Should I specify that?
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 3/8/2013, 8:09 pm

It'd help make the concept clearer, yes. I'm unfamiliar with non-metric systems of measurement when it comes to more than a few feet so I can't comment on that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:06 am