A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Entry #4

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Entry #4 Empty Entry #4

Post by Jordan 3/8/2013, 6:07 pm

Hello again! So as some of you may know, Elle and I have been working on bringing out some contests! The first one we have planned is a writing contest, as this was the one most picked by members. Rules and updates will come later, but just so you can hold it to us, the writing contest will be opened on March 16, 2013!

That's just a week away! We plan on doing 1 contest a month along with lottery, or perhaps some riddles or something. Not exactly sure. But the contests will be alternated every few months, and new contests will be added on if we feel they would be enjoyed.

Next month expect a Group Role Play contest! We will most likely stick to the schedule of Lottery or a small contest during the first two weeks, and larger contests during the second two weeks of a month.

REMINDER!! The lottery will close on Saturday Night! So get those tickets and drachmas in! The winner will be announced on Sunday!

Auf Wiedersehen! BEHAVE CHILDREN.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Entry #4 Empty Re: Entry #4

Post by Geniosity 3/8/2013, 6:54 pm

I would prefer for the writing contest to be held during spring break, because of homework any other week, though I guess some people would be on vacation then. Do you have any details on what exactly a group role-play contest is/ examples? Other than that, 5 stars, all the way! (Out of 5)
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 3/10/2013, 6:46 pm

Unfortunately, not everyone has spring break at the same time, so we can't really do that. We'll try to give everyone a good amount of time to submit their stories, though.

We'll give out more details on the group roleplay come sign-up time. Basically everyone who signs up will be separated into teams and given a week or two to complete a certain prompt. The group with the most posts and also completes the prompt will be the winners, and each person in the group will get a reward. There will also be a posting minimum to encourage members to develop their roleplaying and writing skills.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 3/10/2013, 7:00 pm

sounds awesome!
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 3/11/2013, 11:07 am

I'll be looking forward to all of the contests! Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content