A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Jules
nix
athenarocks
Christian
GwrachSeren
Milocross
10 posters

super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Empty Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words

Post by Bell 4/28/2013, 5:47 am

...thank goodness I wasn't eating anything when I read this. I don't know why, but even with that short length, Rita, your story is still brilliant. This is truly awesome.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words - Page 2 Empty Re: super cool shadow dragons that have all powers they can breathe black fire because cool invisible words

Post by Milocross 4/28/2013, 9:05 am

my hunky hunk hunk boyfriend left so i went to get some water oops fell down the stairs i started crying again and he came back he got me a glass of water and i stopped crying. 'oh hunky hunk hunk boyfriend i love you' he said 'no we cant be together im a light dragon and your a dark dragon' 'what' i said 'we are not meant for each other by' my boyfriend-ex boyfriend leaves and i start crying again oh my god this is turning out to be terrible why am i a dragon i smash everything then go back to sleep

Post by Guest 4/28/2013, 9:17 am

The drama!!!11!!!11
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 4/28/2013, 5:01 pm

* Takes a drink of water and reads the story, does spit take all over my room. *
    Rita, I dont know if I should be laughing my head off, or be taking this seriously and nomonate it for the best internet story ever.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 4/28/2013, 5:01 pm

PUBLISH THIS PUBLISH THIS PUBLISH THIS NOW
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 4/28/2013, 7:41 pm

omG i love this story so much what a pl0t twisttt!11
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/29/2013, 8:37 pm

i wake up and look around oops destroyed the house i get out of bed and go to the fridge oops destroyed the fridge i look for the butler then oops i ate him last night oops my mistake oops. i made a lot of oppses i listen to linkin park its heavy metal i like that stuff hashteg u dont kno me i keep listening then oops i sat on the stereo and broke it
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 4/29/2013, 8:38 pm

GIVE US MOAR!!!1!1
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 4/29/2013, 8:40 pm

MOAR MOAR

Post by Guest 4/29/2013, 8:41 pm

Ew white people metal.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/29/2013, 8:41 pm

i cried i cant listen to heavy music anymore i walk outside and farted oops the whole town melted guess i have to move i spred my wings and fly but then i fall and cry 'i CANT TO ANYTHING RITE!!1!1!!111!!' i cry 4 hors then i crawl around i go miles away then find a forest wit a cave and feelds and flowers omg it ver prett i see goblins and open my mouth to say hi oops my morning breath scared them away
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 4/29/2013, 8:42 pm

Moar? is that real english? oh well, MOAR
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 4/29/2013, 8:42 pm

I DEMAND U UPDATE AGAIN!!!111

(And, no, it's not, Wisty.)
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 4/29/2013, 8:46 pm

MORE UPDATE PLS omG PLOX TWIST
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/29/2013, 8:47 pm

wow they ran back with lambs i love lambs i eat the lambs i burp up wool aha im so funnY LAUGH AT MY JOKE anyways the goblins worshop me theyre ugly ew one flirts with me i tell him hes fired he runs away crying a hUMAN comes up to me omg i hate humans i say whadda u want peasant he says to be ur king he rips off his shirt and itS MY HUNKY HUNK HUNK EX BF he kisses me again SCREAMS i die but then i come back to life because his kisses are so amazing but i kind of choke on his spit a little ew the goblins laugh so i breaTHE SUPER COOL BLACK FIRE ON THEM BWWOOONNNNGGGGG
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 4/29/2013, 8:48 pm

OMG YAIIIY!!11!! MOAR!!11
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/29/2013, 8:50 pm

no u hav to wait for tomorrow suSPENSE
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 4/29/2013, 8:50 pm

D: U MEANIE I WANT MOAR /crys
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/30/2013, 8:44 pm

the goblins die oh no i need minions but then i see two goblins remiainginnignirnginingingign a boy and a girl they do the bow chicka wow wow and instanTLY 28957349 MORE GOBILNS BUt the mother died from childberth so idk the dad is sad now and the kids are dncing who knows but i dance with them they say i love u carla i say call me draggy the drag queen dragon they all start worshiping me what a life
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 4/30/2013, 9:01 pm

OMG YAIII IS THEIR MOAR
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 6/9/2013, 2:20 pm

i eat i poop i sleep yup typicle dragon drag drag queen life like for me and all up i, amazing dont juste you know m sqag not m y sotry. i fluy away because i need to get awam rom it all ueah lots of draon problens. im a good typer spelled person so i went to a spelling bee in t h e town thingy but i burned it down after i lost I MEAN WON water u talkin bout i dont lose crap u 50 shades of cray qurl but im 59 shares of chickne
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 4/29/2014, 10:31 pm

bring it back 2 lyf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 7:44 pm