A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wandering through the fields

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Wandering through the fields Empty Wandering through the fields

Post by Josh 3/23/2013, 10:09 pm

I wandered through the fields, plants on either side of me, all bustling with fruit, a lot of it ripe. I smiled blissfully as I wandered through the fields, my hands roaming through the bushes. I knelt down to pick a strawberry as well. It looked clean enough, so I pulled out the green bit, threw it to the side, and then ate the strawberry. It tasted good. I began to skip after that, humming to myself softly as I went. I didn't know why I was in such a good mood, I just was. It felt right. Today was a good day, well most days in Camp were. Mr D liked to keep it sunny, so today wasn't really any different. Still, for myself, it felt different, like today was going to better than others. I continued to hum and skip though.
    Eventually, I came to a grassy patch. It was dry ground, and I wanted to sit down. So I did so, in fact I lay down instead. I looked up at the sky. There was a solitary cloud floating along. It looked sort of like a plane. It was weird, but it did. So, I watched it and imagined it was a real plane, moving slowly through the sky along its course. I was happy there. My top was beginning to come up, so I pulled it back down. I was only wearing a simple plain white tank top, with pale pink shorts, and then converse low-tops to finish off the look. It was a simple look, yet was perfect for this weather.
    I began to hum softly to myself again, as I closed my eyes, and then slowly, I fell asleep there.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Wandering through the fields Empty Re: Wandering through the fields

Post by GwrachSeren 3/24/2013, 6:42 pm

Chase was sat in a near by tree, meditating. He had found no one bothers him if he tries up in a tree. He was seated comfortably on some sturdy branches. That is until a bee landed on his nose and he gave a manly yell, falling from his perch and hitting the ground. He was fine apart from a few bruises, a scratch and a being winded.

He stood up and stumbled before tripping over something... or someone. He looked back and found a girl. Just his luck...
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 3/24/2013, 7:26 pm

I was suddenly awoken by something, more specifically someone, kicking me. I snapped my opens, and quickly sat up to see a boy tripping over me, "Sacrebleu!" I said immediately. He hadn't hurt me at all, it was just a shock to me. I moved over to the boy to get a better look at him, and to see if he was okay. "Are you okay?" I asked him. I then saw his face, and I recognised it, but couldn't think of his name. It took me a moment, but then suddenly I gasped as I remember, it was the boy with the daughter, "Chase?! Oh I'm sorry! Are you hurt or anything?"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/24/2013, 9:37 pm

"You're art room girl," he said slowly, standing up. He snapped his fingers for a bit. "Nicky? Nicole?"

He shrugged. "I'm bad with names. Typical. Mensa membership and bad with names."
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 3/25/2013, 9:56 pm

I was glad he remembered my, but slightly disheartened when he forgot my name. My smile dropped for a moment, but then he soon remembered my name, which brought the smile back to my face, "Oui, Nicole, or Nicky. Either works for me." I told him.
    I was impressed by the fact he had a Mensa membership, clearly he was a very clever person. I wish I'd gotten to know him better in the art room, clearly I didn't know much about him, apart from his name was Chase and he had a daughter. Although, I also felt slightly threatened by the fact he was that clever. I wasn't exactly bright, and so I wondered whether he would judge me for being so, considering his status...
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/25/2013, 10:12 pm

Chase beamed. "I don't know how I forgot such a pretty name," he said. Was he flirting? Why was he flirting? He best not be flirting! Why was he still talking? "In fact, your name is of Greek origin. It means people of victory and it comes from the name Nikola which is a French feminine form of Nicholas. During the Middle Ages names that appear in modern times, like Nicolet and Nicol, this was actually a male name. Nicola- that's spelt N-I-C-O-L-A, by the way- is the Italian form with Nicolette being popular in France. Famous people known to have the name would include the singer Nicolette Larson, actress Nicole Kidman and the singer Nicole Scherzinger."

He beamed. "Much more interesting than my own name. Chase was a nickname for a hunter in Ye Olde English."
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 3/25/2013, 10:32 pm

I begun to blush when he said I had a pretty name. Wow, not many people complimented me. I guess that might also have something to do with the fact I wasn't exactly an outgoing person... But it felt really nice, and my face blushing showed my approval, and also the fact I was smiling happily at the same time...
    I was also impressed at the whole history of my name. I had no idea about all that. It was pretty fascinating to hear it all. It did, however, also disappoint me that I had no idea about the origins of my name, but here was Chase, who just gave me the whole history of my own name, not his, mine. I was a little bit envious of his knowledge, it wasn't a proper jealously, just something I wished I had.

Last edited by Charlotte on 3/26/2013, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/26/2013, 12:19 am

"Sorry," Chase said shyly. "I didn't mean to spout all of that. I must seem like a heartless robot or something..."

He ran a hand through his brown hair.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 3/26/2013, 12:31 pm

I smile, he looked pretty cute when he ran his hand through his hair like that. "You don't need to be sorry, it was actually quite fascinating to hear all that, I really had no idea. Thank you." I tell him, moving closer towards him.
    I sit down on the ground beside him and say, "So what are you doing out in the fields all on your own anyway?"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/26/2013, 12:35 pm

"Oh, uh, my mother is the goddess of anger and... well, I meditate a lot. It keeps me cal. I was in the tree over there so no one would notice when I fell out and then I tripped over you," Chase shrugged. "I go to the quiet places often."
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 3/26/2013, 12:46 pm

"Oh. I guess I was here for a similar reason, just a place to think and to relax. Except I fell asleep..." I admit, "And are you okay after that fall? Sorry for getting in your way, but you're not hurt or anything are you?" I asking, glancing over him to check for any signs of an injury. I was impressed with him though, with his mother being the Goddess of Anger, it would suggest he would be an angry child, except he manages to remain calm and just meditate.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/26/2013, 1:00 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine," Chase grinned. "Are you OK? I kinda tripped over you."

OOC: JOSH WE NEED ACTION. I wanna use his power. I don't get to use it often.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 3/26/2013, 7:00 pm

"Don't worry about it," I tell him, "You didn't hurt me at all, it was just a shock." I looked down at the side of my chest, where he had tripped over me. There was a mark from his shoe, but I quickly brushed it off and it was almost perfect again. The mark was basically gone now, which was good. I looked back up at him and smiled, "So yeah, I'm good."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/26/2013, 9:16 pm

Chase smiled. "Great," he said. "Uh... I still feel bad. Let me get you a drink or something? I make a mean smoothie."

He winked at her, not meaning to come across as flirty at all.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 3/26/2013, 9:20 pm

I smile at him, and I liked the sound of his offer. I also got the impression he was flirting with me, well the wink suggested so anyway. "I'd like that very much, a smoothie sounds perfect." I say to him, taking him up on it. It would give me a chance to get to know him better also.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 3/26/2013, 11:19 pm

Chase offered her his arm and started walking off toward the kitchens.

OOC: COOKING TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 10:44 am