A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wandering

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Wandering Empty Wandering

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/19/2013, 7:05 pm

Wandering Tumblr_mhd133gzPu1rnzi51o1_500

Bored.

It was a word that describes Myka's feelings at the moment. She was wandering the forest as she has done so many times before, looking for something -- anything -- to interest her.
    She was dressed in a thick army-like jacket that kept her warm from the bitter air that had arrived in the start of December, and didn't seem like it was going to stop for a while. She was also wearing black skinny jeans, finger-less gloves,  and her monster stomping boots that she loved so much. Her jet-black hair was up in a high ponytail that was slowly coming undone, and her cheeks were pink from the cold. She exhaled, and white mist appeared in front of her face. Feeling too cold to even walk, she sat down on a stump and viewed her surroundings.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Wandering Empty Re: Wandering

Post by Ryger17 12/19/2013, 7:29 pm

Eric had no idea what drove him to go for a walk. He grew up in the warm Florida weather, so the December cold didn't agree with him. Still, he ended up out here. He wore his black and blue Jacksonville Jaguars hoodie with jeans and his regular Nike tennis shoes. The hood was up and his eyes were staring down at the ground.

His foot found a stray rock and it rolled forward. Eric diverted his path to kick it again. Childish? Probably, but it was more interesting that just walking. He gave it another kick and it flew straight right into a stream.

"Well, damn," He sighed. He kicked some dirt, not as much fun as the rock, and then leaned against a tree.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/19/2013, 7:46 pm

Wandering Tumblr_lx2am6DLYf1qhepvto1_500

Myka was about to get up again, when she heard a tiny plop! sound, and spun around on the stump. She was already up when whoever it was sighed. With light feet, she slowly made her way over to the tree that the person was leaning against, careful to keep out of the person's sight.
    It was only when she was a little less than a foot away from the tree when she realized who the 'stranger' was. Myka crept up behind the tree, putting her hands on it, she looked around the trunk and whispered, "Boo,"
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/19/2013, 8:04 pm

Eric almost dozed off against the tree when someone said boo behind him. Luckily for him he was dazed otherwise we would of probably jumped. As calmly as he could we turned around to see who would be dumb enough to try and scare him and almost ran into Myka.

Now he jumped back. "Myka!" Eric exclaimed, "What are your doing out here?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/19/2013, 8:16 pm

Wandering Tumblr_lqgj5pgXXF1qmyml8

As any other Ares kid would, Myka laughed as Eric almost ran into her. After stopping, she shrugged and leaned up against the tree with the right side of her body, stepping a little closer to her boyfriend in the process. "Being bored, it seems like," she smiled up at him. "may I ask you the same question?"
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/19/2013, 10:12 pm

After getting over the shock of almost running face first into his girlfriend, Eric straightened up to full height. He shoved away his surprise and it was replaced with excitement. He tucked his hands into his hoodie's pockets, "I really don't know why I am here. Something just drew me out here."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/20/2013, 4:09 pm

Myka shrugged, and kept her smile. "That happened to me, too." she laughed a little, shaking her head. "and I don't believe in coincidences."     she joked, putting her hands into the pockets of her jacket as well.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/22/2013, 2:38 pm

Eric started walking towards Myka, "Well then, since we are both here, why don't we hang out together?" He took his right arm out and threw it around Myka's shoulders, pulling her close.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/22/2013, 3:08 pm

Myka smiled, her blue-green eyes bright. "Well, it only makes sense," she said, and went up on her tiptoes to press a kiss to Eric's cheek. "sure."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/22/2013, 9:48 pm

Eric looked down at her, "Come on. We can do better than that." He leaned down and kissed Myka.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/22/2013, 10:07 pm

Myka returned the kiss, and then broke away after a moment only to whisper,"I think my definition of 'hanging out' and yours are a little different," she smiled and kissed him again.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/23/2013, 10:15 pm

Eric smiled. Myka always had this effect on him. When they separated, he said ,"Well if you don't want to call it hanging out, we can call it a romantic walk in the winter woods. I would just call it a date, but our last one didn't end so well." He lifted up the lower half of his shirt, showing a white scar from their trip to New York.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/23/2013, 10:36 pm

Myka sighed as she looked at Eric's scar. She remembered when they had fought Eric's old enemies and his mutts. One of them had stabbed Eric, leaving him with the white mark. "Well, at least it healed," Myka said, taking Eric's hand. "C'mon; if we stay standing still we won't warm up," she said with a smile.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/25/2013, 11:56 am

Eric laughed, "If you say so." He started walking downstream, dragging Myka behind him. Who knew where he was leading them? He knew his way around camp well enough he could most likely find his way back. Eventually.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 1:00 pm

Myka smirked as Eric led her. She had no idea where she was going, but didn't care. As long as she was with Eric, she was alright. She breathed in the fresh air, glad to be outside. She didn't really care if they got lost. She knew her way back -- she had been out here enough. She gave Eric's hand a squeeze, whilst examining all of the trees and the water, as well as the nymphs who kept hiding within their homes.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/25/2013, 8:15 pm

The forest seemed to get colder the further they went. Though he was from Florida, Eric still was comfortable. He heard a growl of what he assumed was a monster. That or a really hungry satyr. Eric had a thought that he should of grabbed a weapon before coming out to the woods. He then realized that if a monster did attack, it would be facing daughter of Ares and a son of Cratus. He felt sorry for any monster that ran into them.

The stream continued down a little waterfall, about a 3 foot drop. Eric let go of Myka's hand and hurdled the rocks at the drop off. He landed uncomfortable on his right ankle but nothing was injured. He turned back and reached up for Myka, "Come on, my lady, it is best to keep moving for at night the monsters come out."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 9:01 pm

Myka smiled and stepped off the lip of the tiny cliff and into Eric's arms. "Sir, although I appreciate your concern, and indeed the monsters do come out, but I think they know better than to mess with two demigods such as us." she said it teasingly and with a smile. Her feet touched the ground, and she released Eric's shoulders in which she had been holding onto. "Have you ever been out in the forest when it's dark? And I mean so dark you can't see your own hand in front of your face."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/25/2013, 9:18 pm

Eric liked the warmth of Myka's hands on shoulder but just held her hand instead. The stream rushed by, gurgling as air escaped. He stepped in a small puddle that seemed to appear out of no where, soaking through his tennis shoe.

"I have once," Eric hopped and shook his foot trying to empty out the water. "I ended up walking into a tree and breaking my nose. Is was fun until then."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 9:53 pm

"That sounds like it must've hurt. I hope you were okay." Myka said, giving Eric's hand a squeeze. "I know it sounds weird, but that's my favorite time of the night. When you have to depend on all of your other senses." she touched a tree gently as they walked by, and for the first time noticed that it was already getting pretty dark. Shadows danced around their feet as they walked on.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/25/2013, 9:58 pm

"Hey if I wasn't okay, do you think I would be here today?" Eric kissed the top of her forehead. "It's not weird, just different. I like the evenings myself, That part right before dark, where you can see close but out far it is dark." It was dark enough Eric couldn't see two feet in front of him. He barely saw a stump and manage to serve around it at the last second. A slight breeze started up from the south but Eric hoodie shielded him from it.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 10:20 pm

almost bumped into a tree but managed to sense it before she did so. Being on her own for a little while made her good at doing that. "Oh, I do too. Actually --" she stopped only to turn her attention for a heartbeat to where she was stepping so she didn't step on a fat little frog --   "-- I just like any time of night. It's just so... peaceful." as if to prove her point, everything that was making noise before seemed to stop.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/25/2013, 10:32 pm

Eric smiled, "Night sure is peaceful. No kids trying to get home before curfew, no traffic, and no sounds by natural creatures." He stepped on a twig and it snapped. in the one second he looked down, he ran head first into a nymph. She got knocked down and Eric only stumbled back. "And the dryads come out." He turned to help the nymph up but found she was gone.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 10:46 pm

Myka laughed. "Everything's so -- still. I mean, besides the dryads." she searched around for the nymph, but the girl seemed to have disappeared into thin air -- or foggy air, depending on the way you looked at the forest's floor. Mist curled off of the surface making a spectacularly beautiful (and creepy!) setting. "Wow. That was... spontaneous," she said, eyeing the fog.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/25/2013, 10:56 pm

Eric rubbed his head, "Those dryads have it out for me." He has mainly been trying to avoid them. For some reason, they really didn't like him. A fog rolled in, making it kind of creepy. He put his arm around Myka's shoulders and puled her close. This fog didn't feel right.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 11:23 pm

Myka shivered from the air, and got closer to Eric. She backed away a little so that fog didn't touch her. "That doesn't usually happen at night," she said with a raised eyebrow. This usually never happened. The weather was too tame to make fog. But then again, it was bitterly cold. Could that have something to do with it? All of theses were good questions, but for a girl who lived in a demigod camp where weird things happened daily (and also a girl who read Stephen King's The Mist) every view from every angle had to be seen. One thing was undeniable, though: the fog kept getting closer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:40 pm