A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wandering

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Wandering - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/27/2013, 9:34 pm

Myka leaned against Eric, slowly closing her eyes. "Everything's like a movie." she murmured. She wasn't cold at all anymore. It was actually kind of impossible to be cold, wrapped in Eric's arms and all. Although, when a breeze blew past, she shivered, and snuggled against Eric even more.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Post by Ryger17 12/27/2013, 10:13 pm

Who knew what time it was and who cared? Eric was having the time of his life out here with Myka. He seemed to have great experiences with her every time they went out. New York was still worth it even though he got stabbed. Myka had shown that she was not a girl you messed with. While Eric was getting beat up, she handle a couple of the goons.

Now, just sitting here, Eric was content. "Everything is like a movie except cars don't explode every time they crash, good guys actually die, and the bad guy sometimes wins. But yeah, things can be like a movie."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/27/2013, 10:52 pm

Wandering - Page 3 Tumblr_mkc00zQ7HC1r4bkemo1_500

Myka chewed on her lower lip. "You have to admit, it would be kind of cool if cars blew up every time they crashed," she said with a half- smile. Then she opened her eyes, scared that she would fall asleep. Now that would be embarrassing.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/27/2013, 11:11 pm

Eric pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear. "It would be cool," he admitted. "You know, we could stay out here. The pond seems to make this place warmer." It almost felt like a hot spring. Well, more like a warm spring.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/27/2013, 11:38 pm

"Mmmm hmmmm," Myka murmured, and suddenly, despite her wishes, the thought of falling asleep seemed very appealing to her. She closed her eyes and put her head on Eric's chest, her breathing slowing.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/27/2013, 11:52 pm

Eric unzipped his hoodie and carefully wrapped it around Myka, trying to not to wake her. He held her close, leaned back against the soft, mossy ground and started to fall asleep. The pond made a quiet but calming noise. The sounds of nature were relaxing. Soon, Eric was snoring.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/28/2013, 12:07 am

OOC: time skip!!!

BIC: A few hours later, Myka woke up to the sound of birds chirping. She looked down at Eric, confused -- but then she remembered how they had wandered how here, and she smiled. Careful not to wake the sleeping teen, she sat up, and looked out at the pond, now shimmering with sunlight. Pulling her knees to her chest, she wrapped her arms around her legs, and watched the still surface of the body of water.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 12:16 am

Stupid sunlight. Eric was sleeping peacefully until the brightness of the sun hit him in the face. He rolled over and hit his elbow on a rock. "Son of a b!tch!" He rocketed up, grabbing his elbow. He blinked a couple of times, trying to remember what he was doing out here. Then he remembered Myka. Eric turned and found her staring at the pond.

"Mornin'" he said, trying to put his wake up behind him. "What ya staring at?"

Last edited by Ryger17 on 12/28/2013, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/28/2013, 12:25 am

Myka turned her head to look at Eric, trying her best to keep her laughter from bubbling out of her. "The pond," she said, turning back to face it. "I find how still and peaceful it is beautiful." she turned back once, and then at the pond again so he didn't so her face, which was overpowered with laughter. "You okay?" she managed to squeak out.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 12:31 am

"Yeah, I'm fine," Eric rubbed his elbow. It took a lot more than a rock to hurt him. But it was enough to wake him up by surprise. "Sorry I ruined the peaceful moment with my cussing." That was just the he was raised. He wasn't just going get punched and say "Gosh darn it." No he would say some stronger words.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/28/2013, 12:36 am

Myka finally controlled the bubbling laughter and turned to Eric. "Look, I don't give a f*** if you swear," she said to prove her point. And then she turned her entire body to face him, resting her head a top of her knees."So; how'd you sleep?" she asked with a little still-sleepy smile.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 12:48 am

Eric smiled and joined in Myka's laughter, "I just meant it is not the best to hear someone cussing a storm first thing in the morning." He crawled over to her on all fours, like a baby. "I actually slept amazing, considering I fell asleep on a rock." He kissed her nose. "How'd you sleep?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/28/2013, 1:02 am

Myka closed her eyes for the second it took him to kiss her nose. "Wonderfully, considering you were my pillow." she smiled, and put her legs down, crossing them Indian-style. She sighed, and pulled the coat she was wearing tighter around her shoulders as a brisk breeze blew past. "It's chilly today," she said.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 1:10 am

"I figured I'd make a good pillow," Eric took off his hoodie and draped it over Myka's shoulders. "Don't worry about me. It takes more than a breeze to get me cold." He said before she could protest. Eric was weird that way. Grow up in Florida, where it is a sauna everyday then move to New York, where it might snow. Two completely different environments and yet they felt the same.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/28/2013, 1:15 am

Myka pursed her lips, and although she disagreed with Eric's decision, she nodded. "You're not cold at all, though?" she asked with a concerned look. "Maybe you have a fever. C'mere," she said, and put the back of her right hand to Eric's forehead.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 1:22 am

Eric sighed and took Myka's hand off his forehead. "I know you care for me and all, but I'm not sick." He clasped her hand in between his. "I can tell it is of a different temperature but it just doesn't effect me. It just doesn't bother me." Again, strange boy Eric. "I could probably go for a swim in the Artic and be fine." Eric didn't really know if he could but he guessed he could.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/28/2013, 1:29 am

Myka gave him a small smile. "Tell me: are you the son of Cratus, or Chione?" she joked. "Because at the moment, I can't tell." she looked down at her hand that was trapped between his, but made no effort or attempt to get it free.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 1:40 am

"The counselors told me Cratus when I was claimed. I've never really bothered to check." Eric chuckled. Creatures were going about talking in their separate languages. It was an interesting thing to sit and listen to. A thought hit Eric. "Does anyone know we're out here I don't want Chiron sending out search parties."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/28/2013, 1:43 am

Myka shrugged. "If it was just me, then no. But, you... I don't know. Did you tell anyone you were coming out here before you actually came?" she asked with a tilt of her head. She had done this so many times that people really didn't care that she wasn't back for a day and a half at a time.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 1:57 am

"Come on." Eric wrapped her in a hug. "People care about you. They wouldn't just leave someone out here to die." Eric kissed her forehead. "And no. No one knows I'm out here."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/28/2013, 1:25 pm

Myka half-smiled. "They would if they didn't even know about me." she looked up at the son of Cratus. "Should we be getting back then? I don't want to cause any trouble among the camp. There's enough as it is."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 1/3/2014, 9:57 pm

Eric waved his hand, "We don't have to go back now. They probably won't notice we're gone until next week." He popped his neck. "I have a crazy idea."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 1/3/2014, 10:12 pm

Myka chewed her bottom lip, the thought of the camp not noticing they're disappearance eating at her. She understood that the amp was at a hard time in it's existence at the moment, but it still made her worry. would an entire camp really not know if they were gone? It seemed unlikely to her -- although it was certainly a possibility.  

She shook off the thoughts and smirked at Eric. "Oh boy, this should be good. Let's hear it."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 1/3/2014, 10:23 pm

Eric rubbed his hands together. Crazy ideas were a big part of his life. His tattoo was one a result of them. He had gotten quite a few scars for them as well. "We could take a polar plunge. You know, jump into the glowing pond. It won't hurt us. Probably." Eric was pretty sure he was done worse than take a jump into a pond on a chilly day.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 1/3/2014, 10:32 pm

Myka blinked once, then twice, and then she was at four times when she (finally) answered him. "What?" she said with a muddled expression. "I, um.... you were right about that being a crazy idea, by the way," she said with a small smile, and then she looked down at her boots.
    Myka has jumped into freezing water plenty of times. To hide from cops, to escape roaming monsters, to rid Phoenix's July weather. But.... all of the water she had ever jumped into the water had been only high enough to go up to her neck. "Dude, I'm all for it. There's just... one little problem." well, this was embarrassing. "I.... can't swim."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 5:18 am