A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

New Character > Cassandra Wilson

babesz
    babesz

Female
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2013-03-28

New Character > Cassandra Wilson Empty New Character > Cassandra Wilson

Post by babesz 3/28/2013, 5:37 pm

Name: Cassandra Wilson
    Eyes: Albino blue eyes
    Hair: Silk, wavy black hair that is mid-waist long ( usually kept into a ponytail )
    Height: 5'7"
    Body Type: Lean with curves
    Skin Color: Olive
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Robert Wilson
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets: Toucan named Cheshire
    Talents: Drawing, Designing, DJ Mixer, Speaks fluent French
    Weapon**: Whip
    Flaws: Doesn't think- Just does, Stubborn at times, Doesn't know when to shut up, Can't keep her opinions to herself, cocky about her fashion sense
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Amokinesis (control of love and desire).
    Life Before CHB*: Cassandra was a rebel and never really believed in love ( can you believe it? ). She loved to try new things and always hated society. One day, her father left and never came back. At the age of 13, Cassandra still went on a trip to find her dad. During her trip, a Satyr, came across her wandering threw the forest with a few doves perched overhead ( Aphrodite's birds were doves,swans, and sparrows ). The satyr confronted Cassandra ( who thought she was dreaming ) and showed her Camp Half-Blood, knowing she was a demi-god. Cassandra has been there every since and has never found her father, too.
    RP Example*: My temporarily dagger was placed at my hip, while a 6 foot long whip placed in my right hand. It swishes silently back and forth across the undergrowth, hidden by the eyes of a Ares child. Who knew a Ares child could be foolish enough to not watch where he steps. As the boy ran, I flicked my wrist the slightest, a string of Celestial Bronze flew in the air, upper cutting the boy. When he fell, I felt a smile of victory creep up my face as I walk forward. Little did I know, the Ares child was already taking a leaping stance from the ground. Thud. I felt my breath get knocked out of me as my back hit the grassy surface, I coughed as the boy pushed me to the ground more, maybe trying to ground me into the dirt? As the air stilled and pieces of grass that flew up, fell back down, I spit in his face. I was trying to distract him to get back up, but I was pinned down... Hard. He laughed out as I wiggled under the weight on me, probably laughing at my weakness or failure... both. He then pecked my cheek and got off me. I scrunched my nose in disgust as my stomach lets out a few butterflies. I hate boys.
    Any notes about your characters: Her name in Greek meaning is: " shining upon man " or " she who entangles men ". Concluding, whenever Cassandra walks into a room the love/desire meter rises up more than usual, you could say....
    ( Sorry it's so lengthy :C !! )

Last edited by babesz on 3/31/2013, 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

New Character > Cassandra Wilson Empty Re: New Character > Cassandra Wilson

Post by GwrachSeren 3/28/2013, 5:42 pm

We don't allow charmspeak. Please specify what in particular about amokinesis she can do. What do you mean by regular Aphrodite powers?

Nymphs don't usually go far from their streams/plants.
    babesz
    babesz

Female

Post by babesz 3/28/2013, 6:30 pm

Fixed (:
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 3/31/2013, 1:36 pm

Most of the regular Aphrodite powers aren't powers except love magic, which is amokinesis.

Fauns are Roman, not Greek.
    babesz
    babesz

Female

Post by babesz 3/31/2013, 4:20 pm

Fixed.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 3/31/2013, 5:53 pm

What exactly can she do? HOw many times can she use amokinesis? How does it effect her? Is there any resistance?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 10:05 pm