A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chilling at the Amphitheater (Private)

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Chilling at the Amphitheater (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling at the Amphitheater (Private)

Post by Perca 4/23/2013, 11:28 am

"Run!"I laughed and ran to hide behind the proskenion.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Chilling at the Amphitheater (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling at the Amphitheater (Private)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2013, 12:08 pm

John runs away comically, moving his arms around, and gets into the proskenion. He puts the violin back and turns to Jamie, laughing.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/23/2013, 1:06 pm

I smirked and placed my hand in front of my mouth."Oh,brave Romeo.Help me escape the angry crowd!"I cried dramaticaly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2013, 2:29 pm

"Right away, princess!" he said, and picked her up.
    She weighed less than he had imagined.
    He looked at her. "Come Jamie! Join the dark side of power!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/23/2013, 2:48 pm

I could feel my face burning hot but I laughed."Hmmm.Sounds tempting!What are you suggesting,Knight John?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2013, 3:06 pm

"Me? Join us! Join the dark side!"

He grinned.

"Come! We've got cookies!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/23/2013, 3:08 pm

I laughed and shook my head,wrapping my arms around his neck to be safe."Ok,you convinced me!Let's go!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2013, 3:19 pm

"I knew you'd come," he said and walked out of the proskenion through the back door.

He went down and started running, heading to the Lake.

"Do you have any objects on you that aren't water-safe?" he asked.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/23/2013, 3:26 pm

"No!"I laughed and hold onto him tighter,burying my face on his chest and enjoying the warm feeling of his arms around me.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2013, 3:29 pm

"Excellent!" he said and continued running.

At this time, there was nobody at the Lake except some Aphrodite kids. John made a bow around them and ran like mad, jumping from rock to rock, and finally jumped into the water, still holding Jamie.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/23/2013, 3:33 pm

I screamed as we fell into the water."John!"I cried out and touched his arm,using my power to make him breathe underwater.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2013, 3:46 pm

John's very surprised as he sees he can breathe underwater.

"Hey that's cool!" he says, then laughs at how funny his voice sounds underwater.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/24/2013, 12:25 am

I smirked and laughed.I know,right?"I asked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/24/2013, 9:23 am

John reluctantly let go of her so he could swim around, even though he had to stay in physical contact with Jamie in order to keep breathing.

"So that's how underwater life is," he says, an amazed smile on his young face. "Awesome."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/24/2013, 9:26 am

"Would you like to see more?"I suggested with a small smile.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/24/2013, 9:57 am

"Oh, by all means!" John said.

Then, he grinned.

"Your turn to be the guide," he laughed, making a reference to him playing the guide back then at the Amphitheater.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/24/2013, 11:19 am

"With pleasure"I said and walked towards a big stone."Here,we have a fish house.Right now,it's full of sponges.We can also see some crabs here.All animals live peacefully here.Now here"I said and swam towards some other rocks."here,we have a beautiful neighborhood.For small fishes of course.If we swim deeper,we may find some bigger fishes too.But,the most dangerous is the one here"I told him and showed a grey fish, camouflaged to look like the sand."It's a stonefish, Synanceia horrida or else Scorpaena.Poisonous.Don't touch."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/24/2013, 3:47 pm

John Kay was amazed. The underwater life was just incredibly beautiful, and the light was shining through the water, making everything sparkle beautifully.

"This.. is wonderful!" he said, looking at Jamie with big eyes.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/25/2013, 12:19 am

I nodded with a big smile as I petted the stonefish."Yeah.But,I know something that will amaze you more..."I said and turned to look at him."Would you like to visit the hippocampus medow?"I asked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/25/2013, 8:32 am

John knew what Hippocampi were, but he had never seen some, only in the books he had read at the library. He knew they were horses with fishtails, usually white, and that their scales shimmered with all the possible colors.

"By Demeter, of course!" he immediately said.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/25/2013, 10:56 am

I smiled and took his hand,pulling him with me deeper into the lake.We swam and swam until we arrived to the meadow.Full of sea flowers and hippocampus,it was just beautiful.I raised my hand and many babies flew towards us.So little,they looked like dust when the light fell on them."Aren't they beautiful?"I whispered,
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/26/2013, 9:58 am

If John Kay had ever been amazed, this was the maximum.
    It was as if he had been catapulted into a completely other world in a completely other life.
    The Hippocampi were grazing in a wonderful meadow made of seaweed, and their tales glistened and shimmered like colored gemstones. A baby came up to him, tiny, looking like a Fallabella horse, and John Kay stroked his mane.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/26/2013, 10:18 am

I looked at him and smiled."She likes you."I told him.I never thought I'd be jealous of a sea horse."So,you wanna go?We need to leave soon"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2013, 5:51 am

He looked at her, trying to make the big-cute-eyes-look, hoping it was well-done.

"But... we just came here! I don't wanna leave so quickly!" he said in a cute child-like voice.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/27/2013, 5:57 am

"Awww!"I laughed and messed his hair."Fine,we can stay,but only for 10 more minutes!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:51 pm