A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Trying to stay alone

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Trying to stay alone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to stay alone

Post by kaitycat4 5/10/2013, 12:51 am

"Ach... Pitiful Russian. You fools are so easy to fight und you belive anything." She smiled and adjusted her eyepatch. "Who ist das you girlfriend?" She laughed and glared at the girl. "You say you eat human flesh? Now zat is putrid. So ein misst. " she shook her head.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2013, 1:10 am

Angelina looked at the two girls, both of them ready to fight . She had a feeling that things were going to be bad . She was feeling not scared of the intruder, but she was worried as this intruder has changed the girl with Angelina , changed her to the flesh eating Phantom. Angelina knew that she was with words , maybe she could cool down things a little here.

She stepped in facing the intruder and said in a soft voice " Who are you ? " .
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 5/10/2013, 1:25 am

Jane huffed, calmin down as she drew her knife with her othe hand and growled at the German. Though she supported nazi fascism, she wouldn't support this jack@$$. She waited to her to identify herself
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/10/2013, 1:28 am

"Zat is personal information zat I vill not give out. I will tell you that I am a secret nazi like my father and his father. But dat ist all of zie information I vill give." She glare at the girl with her gold eye.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2013, 1:34 am

Angelina didn't knew what to do once again , she saw that the girl was calming down so she just stepped back and let the two girls handle the matters . It was an odd decision but the only option Angelina had.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/10/2013, 1:40 am

Jane looked at her with new respect. "Ah. Nazi." She said in a Russian drawl. "My father supported you, my grandfather a spy for you and Russia. It looks like we may be allies. But you may be dinner" she said, smiling creptiky at the nazi girl
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/10/2013, 1:42 am

Eli raised an eyebrow. "A spy aye? Hmm I guess you are not zat bad." Eli looked at her. "Like you could eat me fur dinner? I would slice your delicate little throat before zat!"
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2013, 1:57 am

Okay so letting the two girls handle the matters was not healthy . Angelina stepped between the two of them and said "Stop please , why do you two want to kill each other ?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/10/2013, 10:25 am

Jane "you don't know why I kill, why I eat people. And you won't ever know" she said,'playing with her swastixa necklace in one hand. She stared at Angelina, who was quite brave to stand in from to the two, attempting to calm them. That or she was stupid
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/10/2013, 10:40 am

Eli smirked an turned her on her heel. "Ha it vouldnt be a fair fight anyways." She smile and started to walk away. She pulled another cigarette out and let it dangle in between her red lips.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/10/2013, 8:01 pm

Jane laughed, inside cursing the girl for turning like that, so rude. "You are right, it would not have been a fair fight for you! I am far more superior!" She said, standing tall and proud as her black, abyss like eyes stared into the girl, as if they were looking into her soul. Janes swastika necklace hung beside her hammer-sickle one in clear viewing the other two girls. Though she trusted both religions of political manifestation, that didn't mean she couldn't insult a fellow nazi. Being raised by an insane, murdering, perverted and cannabalistic father had it's up sides, and it's down, but right now Jane had a full hand, and wasn't afraid to raise the Ante.

She looked at the girl with the eyepatch, sneering in a eerie and cryptic look, one to intimidate, or scare the crap out of people, depending on the will of the person. She wouldn't back down, for any reason. When she was like this, she wasn't afraid to do anything. If she did have pupils they would've narrowed, but she had no pupils and no eyelids either, giving her a truly demonic look, straight from the other realm of hell. Her hair, stained crimson with the blood of her past victims laid over one shoulder, and covering one eye as she watched the girl. The way she saw it, she deserved respect, or perhaps just a good word....or as she wanted, a corpse to eat. She didn't care which race nor ethnicity. In fact, she hadn't eaten in over a day, and hadn't had the lovely taste of human flesh in a week.

OOC: yeah, I could go more in depth but well, I don't want to be all weird and creepy-like. LOL!

BIC: She waited the girls response as she stood strong, not caring what the two thought of her now, but she was who she was and didn't give a sh*t what others thought.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/10/2013, 8:07 pm

Eli walked away calmly smoking her cigarette. She walked further blowing small circles. "Like you could win! Against me!" She laughed crazily. "In your dreamz." Her long grey hair flowed in the wind as she felt her swastika charm in her pocket.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/10/2013, 11:46 pm

Jane smirked. "Your in denial, too afraid to admit that I'm right. Well I guess after Stalin b*tch slapped hitler you must still be pissed!" She laughed, sneering at the nazi as she held her Stygian iron machete out, examining the glistening black blade. "I doubt you have to courage to even draw a weapon on a soviet, comrade" she said, laughing at her
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/10/2013, 11:50 pm

She bit her cigarette. "After Stalin b*tch slapped hitler!? Ha! We invaded you! You soviets are so veak! I vould draw my weapon but I don't need one." She laughed and turned to the girl. "I am a nazi! Ze best of ze best do not tempt me to kill you..."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/10/2013, 11:55 pm

Jane yawned "best of the best? Ha! The Americans and their tony army destroyed you! Then we, the soviet empire defeated you and those stupid Americans! We are a superior force nazi, out KgB could defeat your little pep squads of the SS!" She laughed, mocking the girl. "You and your dumb white race cannot defeat the might of the USSR! As I drop the hammer of Lenin on you!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/10/2013, 11:59 pm

I snickered as light under my eyepatch glowed dark red. "I am not one to be called weak and you soviets! Ha! Who had ze highest death rate in the first und secon world war!? You soviets just think your all that when you had to copy the Americans equipment because you are to stupid to make your own. " she leaned against the tree. "Plus you didn't defeat us! Beacause there are a bunch of us you just don't know vhere to look!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2013, 12:02 am

Jane tsked. "Denial comrade, denial. Your just making petty excuses to hold together what remains of your stupid dignity. You are not of any use to the world, you and your nazis should go home to your bunkers and die of cyanide!" She laughed. "Isn't that what your fuher died of?" I teased, even though I was part nazi, I was mostly soviet. "And the pride of Lenin can take out your stupid remaining trust in hitler"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/11/2013, 12:04 am

She laughed and walked away. "Okay think what you vant..." Her eye stopped glowing as she walked through another puddle. "Hail hitler!" She saluted to the girl.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2013, 12:07 am

Jane walked after her, braving the odds. "I shall hail hitler after I hail Stalin, rasputinC Gorbachev, Lenin, and Putin!" She smirked, then thought "or most of them" she said and kicked the girl in the back of her knees, putting her machete around the girls nexk
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/11/2013, 12:09 am

"Stalin vas a complete failure..." She pushed her sword away and walked on ignoring her.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2013, 12:15 am

"As was your greatest generals. You were a pathetic attempt at world domination a" she said, holding her sword up. "I ought to run you through right now nazi. But you are too easy of a kill. Instead I can slowly torture you to death!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/11/2013, 12:17 am

She ignored her comment and walked to the side.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2013, 12:19 am

Jane took a chance and drew her knife, stabbing at the nazi in the arm, right above the elbow. She hated being ignored! So she was going to make herself knwn
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/11/2013, 12:21 am

She took a deep breath and removed the knife. "Only a soviet would be zo rude." She knew that the girl was tryin to get in her head. O
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2013, 12:25 am

She smirked, watching the blood. It looked so tasty! She smirked and licked te knife. "You taste great" she said, stepping closer. "Perhaps I should let you LVE and slowly devour you"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 1:22 am