A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Strawberries!! Relaxing at the fields

OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Strawberries!!  Relaxing at the fields Empty Strawberries!! Relaxing at the fields

Post by OhMySparkles 5/14/2013, 9:00 pm

Lucy, as cheerful as ever, wandered through the fields, twirling once in a while. She giggled as she made herself dizzy, her brown and pink hair flying wildly around her. Her brown eyes sparkled with laughter.

Getting too dizzy to handle, she fell down, in the middle of the plants, laughing to herself. Lucy lay down, squinting up at the bright, beautiful, shining sun, and smiling widely. She had just came back from archery, one of her favorite things to do at camp. She started humming a random tune, enjoying the sweet scent wafting from the strawberries.

Last edited by JeaBaby on 5/15/2013, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Strawberries!!  Relaxing at the fields Empty Re: Strawberries!! Relaxing at the fields

Post by J.D. 5/14/2013, 11:04 pm

I peaked my head up from within the fields, hearing a strangely familiar tune. I clap shut my notepad and slowly stand. The fields revealing a girl sitting down in the middle of the fields. I quickly sketched a simple drawing in my sketch book of her. I walked towards her, "H-h-hi." I showed her the sketch.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Strawberries!!  Relaxing at the fields Empty Re: Strawberries!! Relaxing at the fields

Post by Steve Rogers 5/14/2013, 11:41 pm

OOC Please dont create new topics, unless you intend this to be a private topic. Otherwise, please use the topics already created/.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/15/2013, 9:19 pm

Ooc: Oh sorry, I meant for this to be a private topic. I put by invite cause some people still try to join even when it says private or something...and cause we had someone else who we didn't know if was joining. I'll leave it just as Private, tho.

Bic: Lucy sat up, noticing a shadow cast over her. She saw a younger girl, holding up a sketch, and greeting her.

"Hi!" Lucy replies excitedly. She loved to meet new people. Pushing back the hair she was messing with, Lucy exclaims, "Wow! That drawing's really good! Is it..me?" She was touched by the lovely drawing.

Patting the open patch of grass beside her, she asks,
    "Wanna sit?"
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/15/2013, 11:01 pm

I jumped back a little when she responded. I nodded to all of her questions. I sat down, still keeping extra space between us. "M-my name is K-k-Kinsley. Yours-s?" I prepped my pencil to write her name in the corner.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/16/2013, 9:46 pm

Lucy became worried she'd startled the girl with her suddenness. It happened a lot. But when she sat down, she took that as a good sign, even if there was much open land still between them. Some people were just shier than her, and she accepted that.

"Kinsley. That's such a pretty name! Mine's Lucy. It's not as cool sounding." She grinned at the girl, really noticing her notepad for the first time. It looked like it was filled with drawings. "You like to draw?"
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/16/2013, 9:51 pm

"Uh hun." I nodded. I handed her my notebook to look through. "It helps me see things clearer and communicate better." I turned to watch her face as she flipped through my book. I breathed in the fresh field air.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/16/2013, 10:31 pm

Ooc: Gtg for the night! Cya!

Bic: Lucy took the book, carefully flipping through the sketches. They were amazing. "Wow," was all she could say.

Tearing her eyes from the notepad, she asked, "Whose your god parent?"

Ooc: Sorry its short, really gtg now!
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/16/2013, 10:54 pm

"Oh um. T-thanks." I smiled sincerely, suprised someone actually noticed my talent. "I'm d-d-daughter of Iris. Messanger of the gods, the one who links them t-to humanity." I laughed to myself. "It's f-funny though bec-cause I can message to humanit-ty myself."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/17/2013, 4:46 pm

Handing back the notepad, she responded with a, "Cool! Iris is also the rainbow goddess! I love colors...if you havent noticed." Jea giggled, refering to her pink streaks, purple tshirt, yellow jeans, and also pink sneakers. She wasnt as fashionable as the Aphrodite kids, but she liked her odd fashion sense.

After examining her colorful outfit, Lucy leaned back on her hands and studied the girl. She looked a few years younger than her, but smart and kind of shy. At least, thats what she saw. You never knew about these kids at camp, but she preferred to see the good of people.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/17/2013, 11:26 pm

"Yeah. I g-guess that's why I l-like drawing so much. You should see my colored penc-cil collection." I looked her outift up and down. "I like your sneakers. Th-that's one of my favorite colors." I gestured to my pink shirt and ski cap.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/18/2013, 3:08 pm

Lucy's eyes widened in excitement at her remark about colored pencils. "I love those things! So colorful."

Hearing the compliment, Lucy beamed down at the girl (she was pretty tall for her age) and said, "And, why thank you! I like your cap, it's cute. Though, aren't you hot?" Lucy questioned, shielding her eyes from the sun, her curiosity getting the better of her.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/18/2013, 8:07 pm

"I c-could show you them somet-time?" I pulled out a little box from my bag. "These are all the ones I h-have now." I opened it to reveal a rainbow of colored pencils. "And the hat doesn't bother me. It sorta regul-lates my t-temperat-ture."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 3:24 pm

"Sure!" Lucy exclaimed excitedly, fingered the colored pencils. Listening to Kinsley, she looked up at one point, confusion like a mask over her face, and asked, "What do you mean?" Lucy didn't realize this question might be rude, she just didn't understand what she meant by regulating her temperature. It was a beautiful day outside. Lucy didn't understand some people, it was just part of her nature. She thought everyone should be happy and okay all the time, and didn't like to see anyone in bad shape or anything.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/19/2013, 3:44 pm

"I'm just naturally cold a lot. My dad always thought I was cold-blooded when I was a baby." I noticed some confusion in her face. I took off my hat and set it in my bag after realizing it was a little warm. I mussed up my hair with my hands. And picked up my book and began to sketch again.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 6:07 pm

"Oh." Lucy replied, nodding. That was reason enough for her. "I don't really like the cold. It's much nicer when it's sunny!"

Lucy absently touched a lock of Kinsley's hair, then pulled back her hand, and wondered eagerly, "Whatcha drawing now?" She tried to sneak a look over the little girl's shoulder. Drawing interested her, although she never really tried to draw, she didn't have much patience to do it. She cocked her head, watching the steady strokes of Kinsley's hand.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/19/2013, 6:20 pm

"That tr-tree over there." She pointed to a huge, gorgeous in the distance. She showed Lucy the effortless sketch she made in seconds. I noticed her intensely watching me. "Do you want to try?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2013, 6:34 pm

Lauren walked into the feild. Her long dirty blond hair flowed in the sweet breeze. She was wearing her ripped shorts and a crop top with an owl on it. She picked up a succulent strawberry and placed it inbetween her pearly white teeth before munching down on the ripe fruit. She licked her now bright red lips and picked another stawberry until she came across a group of campers. She smiled and threw the strawberry remains over her shoulder into the soft earth as she approached the strangers.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 6:36 pm

"Oh, that tree's a nice one. It's been here forever, i've heard."

Raising her eyebrows, she says, "Me? Oh, I don't know. I don't think I'd be any good. You're great at it though."

A little voice inside her head was going, Why not? Try it!, so, with her sudden change of thought, she said, "Maybe, I will actually. If, you show me how you do it so good!" She grinned, her elbows resting on her knees, which were in a crisscross position, awaiting Kinsley's teachings.

Just as she said it though, she saw a girl walk up to them. "Hi!" She greeted the girl.

J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/19/2013, 7:45 pm

I handed Lucy the sketchbook and looked up to the girl. "H-Hi!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2013, 7:50 pm

Lauren smiled at the kindness of the girls tone.

"Hello. Is this a party?"

She joked around and sat down on the dirt smiling. She picked another strawberry and munched down on it, the delectable fruit leaving a sweet taste in her mouth.

"I'm Lauren by the way...daughter of Athena."

She threw the stem and remains of the sweet fruit off to the side while looking at the girl who kindly greeted her. She looked at a younger girl and smiled.

"What's up?"
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/19/2013, 8:01 pm

"Kinsley, d-daughter of Iris." I smiled a little, hoping she would ignore the stutter. I won't be much time before she figures out you're different. "I'm ab-bout to show Lucy how t-t-to draw, quick and simp-ply."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 8:09 pm

"I'm Lucy! Gelos is my dad!" She introduced, laughing at the little joke.

"Nothing much, like Kinsley said. Teaching my to draw. Wanna see?" She squinted up at Lauren through the blinding sun and gave a friendly smile. "The strawberries here are great." She also commented, noticing her eating the fruits.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2013, 8:12 pm

Lauren smiled and looked over her shoulder at the drawings. She took another sweet fruit and bit into it.

"Damn right there good."

She smiled and licked her sweet lips.

Ooc: jea... Is Adrian open??
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 8:20 pm

Ooc: No, sorry :( Maybe when I finish with that rp? :) I can reserve him

Bic: Lucy grinned, then giggled. "You said it!" Watching Lauren, she remembered something, as if a bell went off in her head.

"Oh! Right! What I came here for! I wanted to pick some strawberries for my cabin! Can we have a raincheck on the drawing lesson?" She asked Kinsley, hoping she'd be okay with it. "Could you guys help?"

She stood up hastily, looking around for the basket she knew she'd brought. Maybe it fell as she was spinning and getting dizzy. Retracing her steps, she found her braided pink basket lying upturned in the long plants of strawberries. "There it is..!" She mumbled to herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:03 pm