A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Strawberries!! Relaxing at the fields

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Strawberries!!  Relaxing at the fields - Page 2 Empty Re: Strawberries!! Relaxing at the fields

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2013, 8:26 pm

Ooc: yes!

Bic: Lauren smiled and stood up, brushing the earth off of her clothes. "

"I'm always down to help a friend."

She looked through the twirly plants and picked numerous of the red berries. She grabbed a handful and walked over to Lucy.

"Here!"
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female
    Number of posts : 344

Strawberries!!  Relaxing at the fields - Page 2 Empty Re: Strawberries!! Relaxing at the fields

Post by J.D. 5/19/2013, 8:33 pm

I stand up and help them gather some Strawberries.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 8:34 pm

Ooc: Kay, I'll put it in my rp inivte. I feel like my charries are getting reserved fast. Lol i need more of them

Bic: "Thanks!"

Lucy took the strawberries and put them into her basket. Then, swinging her basket lightly, she went around picking the plump red berries, occasionally eating a few.

While gathering them, she decided to start a conversation.
    "So, how long have you guys been at camp?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2013, 8:39 pm

Lauren grabbed another handful and dumped them into a basket. She grabbed a few more berries and munched on them.
    "I have been here for about a month now."
    She smiled as her mouth filled with the sweet juices.
    "How long have you been at camp?"
    She threw the rine away and ate another berry.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/19/2013, 8:40 pm

"Alm-most a y-y-year." I noticed my stuttering getting worse. I picked more strawberries and put them in the basket. I walked to my bag and put my hat back on, and then continued.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 8:45 pm

"Oh, wow. You're pretty new!" She said jokingly to Lauren. "I've been here a year, too."

Lucy didn't mean to be impolite, pointing this out, but she thought it might help Kinsley, "I heard somewhere that if you speak slower, your stuttering gets better." She says gently.

To Lauren, she asks, "What's your favorite part of camp so far?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2013, 8:49 pm

Lauren smirked and did a clean front flip over a patch I strawberries.
    "I like....hmm I don't know."
    She chuckled and landed the flip perfectly. She grabbed some strawberries while she was upside down.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 8:55 pm

Ooc: lol I was just bout to do something with gymnastics for my next post! xD lolz

Watching the impressive flip, she starts clapping excitedly. "Wow! Do you...I mean, did you do gymnastics before? I did! Except I'm no good with flips like that. I didn't do gymnastics for very long." Putting the basket down, she did a running start into a cartwheel, her long hair flying everywhere.

At the end, she pushed back her hair. "I didn't think I could still do that." Lucy giggled.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/19/2013, 8:58 pm

I take in Lucy's note about my stuttering. "Thanks." I watched as Lauren flips over the bush and Lucy's ecstatic excitement. "W-wow!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2013, 9:02 pm

Lauren felt her phone buzz and he looked down.
    "Whoops! I have to report to work! "
    She gave them a piece of paper.
    "Call me if you want to hang bye!"
    She ran out.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 9:10 pm

Lucy suddenly felt the paper being pushed towards her. Taking it, she shouted, for Lauren was already almost gone, "Oh, uh, Bye! See ya!"

To Kinsley, she said, "Work? I didn't even know people worked at camp." Shrugging, she let it go.

Picking a few more berries, her arm became heavy, and she almost dropped the basket. "I think we're good with the Strawberries. Thanks for your help. Now, about the drawing lessons, are they still available?" She smiled.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/19/2013, 9:16 pm

"Bye!" I shouted after Lauren. I looked back to Lucy. "Y-Yes, of course." I plopped back down sitting crisscrossed and handed Lucy the notepad and a pencil.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 9:20 pm

"Yay!"

Lucy crouched down besides Kinsley and took the notepad and pencil given to her.

"Ok!!...What am I drawing?..." Lucy said, going from enthusiastic to questioning. She couldn't help but giggle at her silly remark. After all, she was a daughter of Laughter, and she just loved to laugh. She propped the pencil on the fresh piece of paper, although even when she was given something to draw, she probably wouldn't know where to start.

Ooc: I gtg for the night! Cya! :)

J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/19/2013, 9:42 pm

OOC: Okay. Bye :)

"W-well, not to sound cl-cl-cliche, but what-tever your heart d-desires. That's your j-job to figure out." I give her a little smirk.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/20/2013, 7:54 pm

Lucy tilted her head, pondering what she could draw. Something in the corner of her vision caught her eye.

Pointing at a lovely light pink flower in the midst of all the plants, she went, "I wanna try to draw that! I hope I can do it justice, though."

Crawling towards the pink hibiscus, Lucy put the pencil to the paper, sketched a petal, and stared at it. Then deciding it was not proportioned right, she erased it, and drew another. Sighing, she showed the notepad to Kinsley. "I can't even draw one petal," she chuckled at her own failure.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/20/2013, 8:03 pm

"T-t-try prepor-r-tioning the whole fl-fl-flower first." I drew a small box for her to fit all the petals in. "Draw a l-line for each flower and sp-space it out, then er-r-rase the box." I cleared my throat.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/20/2013, 8:18 pm

"Ok, I'll try that." Doing as she said, I carefully drew lines for all of the five petals, spacing them out to fit in the box. I erased the box lightly, making sure I could still see it if I made any mistakes, then tried the drawing again. This time, the flower came out better, although still not as good as Kinsley's drawings, but she probably had years of practice.

Smiling widely in Kinsley's direction, she squealed, "I kinda did it! It's not perfect but, yay! Thanks Kin!" Not paying attention to the little nickname she just gave her, she threw her arms around Kinsley, and gave her a hug. Lucy was pleased easily, so sketching a decent flower was joyous for her.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/20/2013, 8:32 pm

I smiled in approval of Lucy's drawing. I actually helped someone! I thought to myself. I like being called 'Kin', I felt I may have made a friend. I was just about to say good job when Lucy threw her arms around me in a big hug. I panicked, a side effect of my Autism. I pulled away quickly and curled my legs against my knees. "D-d-don't touch. Sorry, I h-h-h-have serious space pr-pr-problems." I look to her to make sure she wasn't hurt from the comment. "It's fine, just b-be more caref-ful." I smile and give her a thumbs up. "Nice Job on the dr-dr-drawing."
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/20/2013, 9:30 pm

Thinking a mental Oopsies, you messed it up Lucy! inside, she frowned only slightly for half a second, then put back on her usual, perky smile. "Sorry! I...I can get huggy sometimes.." Lucy made a mental note not to get in Kinsleys space. She was really liking Kinsley-well she usually liked everyone-but Kinsley was fun!

"Wanna do something? Play a game?" She said, putting the notepad aside, quickly going from one thing to the next.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/20/2013, 9:37 pm

"Ok!" I said happily. Yay, Kinsley, you didn't scare another one off. "What d-do you want to do?"
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/20/2013, 9:48 pm

"Hmm....let's see. What can we do? Well....no. Or....nah." Lucy said under her breath, with a determined, thoughtful expression on. She got up, stretched, then walked in circles as she was thinking. A game...A game...A two-player game...something to do..., her brain explored the possibilities, not seeming to land on one specific one.

"Got any ideas?" She asked at last, stumped.

Ooc: Night! :)

J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/20/2013, 10:13 pm

OOC: Night.

"Uh... we could go t-to th-the beach and play volleyball? Or swim?" I felt confident in my answer. I can never really think of things on my own often.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/21/2013, 7:55 pm

"Yeah!" Lucy brightened up instantly and said, not to any particular suggestion. She liked them all.

Since she hadn't had much volleyball practice, she said, "Wanna play volleyball?" Doing a little jump at the end of her question. They could swim later, too if she wanted, since both activities were near (or at) the beach.

Ooc: So the volleyball court? :) Want me to post first, or you?
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/21/2013, 8:35 pm

"Ok. Volleyball and then s-swimming?" I got excited that I actually figured out an idea.

OOC: Ill post first!
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/21/2013, 9:33 pm

Ooc: Kay!

"Sure! That sounds fun!" Lucy said, pleased to be doing something today, instead of just training or being bored. "Let's goo then!" She excitedly replied, stretching the 'o' vowel.

She picked up the notepad, handing it to Kinsley, and grabbed her full basket, eating a strawberry while walking -more like bouncing- away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:32 pm