A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meeting friends and pulling pranks

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Meeting friends and pulling pranks Empty Meeting friends and pulling pranks

Post by Komaeda Sat May 25, 2013 1:20 am

I hide behind the tree and tip toe across the road. I set up string on the ends of the two trunks and tie them together. I then look at my masterpiece. " I have done it, now I have to watch. " I say with a grin on my face. I climb up the oak tree that was to the right of my prank and I got to a steardy branch that seemed stable. I take off my black sweatshirt in the hard summer heat to reveal my army green tank top. I stand up on the tree and hug the tree tight as I see the trees around me. Maybe I shouldnt be doing this, maybe I should be a normal kid of Hermes. I thought about it for about 10 seconds. Nah.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Meeting friends and pulling pranks Empty Re: Meeting friends and pulling pranks

Post by Komaeda Sat May 25, 2013 1:34 am

I snickered a bit. Before I knew it I fell out of the tree. " Hiya. " I say rumbing my head at the boy who looked older then me. I get up and start streching my back. I then reach out my hand. " Hi I am Arabella daughter of Hermes. " I look up. " Oh great, I left my stupid sweater in the tree. " I quickly climb back up, grab it, and come back down. I sling my sweater over my shoulder. " So, what are you doing hear, I was expecting someone else. " I look over at my arm and rumb it to get the splinters out from when I fell from the tree.

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 1:42 am

Ooc: dont mind this, just a forgotten post because ive obviously been replaced
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda Sat May 25, 2013 1:46 am

OOC: You can still come, I already said that she was waiting for you to come, plus he has a prom date any way so no relationship.
    " Just a friend. And the trip wire wasnt for them. The trip wire was because I am a kid of Hermes you see? It was for one of my brothers or sisters that pull pranks on me all the time, that and I just love pulling pranks. " I take out my sword and cut the trip wire. I then sigh. " Guess I should make my pranks less obious. " I pick up the loosened string and stuffed it into my pocket. I take a piece of paper out of my shoe and stick it to the tree. I write the words " The German Chick was hear. " on the paper.

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 1:54 am

Ooc: I dont exactly want to rp with Zerato and I already have a char going to Prom :/
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda Sat May 25, 2013 1:59 am

Ooc: Please RP, I asked and I already set you up comming. And I really wanted to RP with you ( insert puppydog face hear )

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 2:10 am

Chase was walking through the forest, whistling and swinging his sword around. He had no reason for doing anything today, which was good. It was like a day off. No responsibilities, classes, chores, anything. The son of Hermes smiled to himself. A perfect day.
    He continued to walk as he sheathed his sword and looked up into the tree limbs above him. As he was doing so, his orange Camp Half Blood tee-shirt got caught in some brambles. He glanced back down. Augh, ow, he could feel the thorns pricking his skin. He stood there, in a mad attempt to free himself from the bush.

Ooc: I might not be on much this weekend, just to let you know.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda Sat May 25, 2013 2:16 am

" Chase?! What are you doing hear?! " I ask looking up at my half brother. I take out my sword and try to help him out. " So uh, How are you going Chase? " I ask giving up and dropping my sword and sitting on the ground. I get up and lunge on a near by tree. I look up and see apples above. I climbed up and got 2 and climbed back down this time with out falling down to the ground. I took a bite out of one of them and handed the other to Chase. " Just to let you know, this was NOT me.

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 2:31 am

"Ara? Hey! And I was kind of bored, so..." I watched as she attempted to cut away the brambles. When she gave up I started to try to pull them out of my shirt, slowly, trying to not get myself pricked by the branches. "Good," I replied when I freed myself. "You?"
    I watched as my half sister grabbed a couple of apples and took it when she gave me one. I cleaned it off on my shirt and took a bite. "What wasn't you?"
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda Sat May 25, 2013 2:40 am

" Uhhhhhhh nothing... " I looked into his eyes and I moaned. " Ok I didnt set up that branch thing to hit you! I set up a trip wire, that epicly failed when some random guy saw it right away. " I look at him again. " Ok, what did our cabin do to you this time to make you come out into the forest? " I ask finnishing my apple and I threw it behind me. The apple bounced off the tree and hit me in the back of the head. " Nature, I think just hates me! " I say with a wild smile on my face.

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 2:52 am

I looked around me and suddenly saw the trip wire, which was located about a yard from where I stood myself. How did I not see it before? It was like, right there. Good thing the brambles caught me, because if they didn't, my half sister would've.
    "Nice work, actually a really good job on it. Very few people would've seen it. I saw it, of course...." I grinned at her jokingly. "And the cabin didn't do anything, don't worry. Well, we did paint the Aphrodite Cabin black, but I'm just out 'cause I'm bored. No archery or pegasus riding or Greek today." I took another bite of the apple.

Last edited by luckistarz on Sat May 25, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda Sat May 25, 2013 2:56 am

" Nice bro! " I give him a fist bump. " Haha the Aphrodite kids are going to be out to get us for over a week. I feel bad for the newbies though who are in our cabin till they are caimed. But I guess thats one of the good things about being a Hermes kid, you know? You are never lonely. " I smile and get up. " So what now? should we apologize to the Aphrodite kids? " I realized what I said. " Nope, they desierved it. It was probably because of the things they did to us last week. Ahh, the prank war... " I have a quick flash back to the prank war. I shake my mind from the thought. I then sigh. " I have to go, wouldnt want to miss my plane, Bye bro! " I get up and leave with a wild grin on my face. Hadnt he realized I left another trip wire?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:40 pm