A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

S.O.S. (open)

S.O.S. (open) Empty S.O.S. (open)

Post by Guest 6/7/2013, 1:48 am

I walk into the forest, finally feeling free of all my burdens. I climb a tree and sit on one of the leafy branches closest to the cop. I close my eyes, and concentrate. If I don't think about him, I won't have to feel the pain. I manage for a short time, but after a while my thoughts drift back to him. I guess trying to not think about something is like trying to not aim for something. Your eye is focused on what your not aiming for, instead of what you are. I break down into tears, shaking and sobbing.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

S.O.S. (open) Empty Re: S.O.S. (open)

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/7/2013, 3:40 am

Oliver wanders through the forest. He had been walking for about an hour. And he was slowly starting to loose his mind because he was lost. Well, not necessarily loosing his mind, he was just frustrated with himself about the decision he made to even wander through the woods. The leaves crunched underneath his feet as he walked. "I'm soooo lost." He finally admitted to himself. He wasnt even aware of who or what was around him because of his frustration.

Post by Guest 6/7/2013, 3:47 am

I stop crying and look up. I hear leaves crunching on the ground. My mind still on the attack, I wonder if it might be a hellhound. Out to attack someone else, probably. I grab my throwing stars out of my pocket. I can't let a monster like this hurt anyone else. I drop down from the free and land silently on the ground. I move behind a bush and get ready to attack.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/7/2013, 3:56 am

"Ah!" Oliver groaned. Now, he was just plain mad. "Where in the Hades am I?!" No one was around to help him either, or so he thought anyway. He started to kick at the ground and started to walk again, before tripping on a tree root and falling to the ground with a thud. "Ow..." He laid there, giving up. He decided that he would be lost forever in the forest and live his life as a wise, 16 year old hermit.

Post by Guest 6/7/2013, 4:02 am

I hear talking, then a thud. I cock my head. Since when did hellhounds talk? I then roll my eyes at my stupidity and get out from behind the bush. I see a guy laying on the ground. His brow eyes and black hair make his slightly pale skin even paler. I reach out a hand. "Nee some help?" I ask curiously. What would anyone be doing way out here without any clear weapon, especially stumbling around as if drunk.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/7/2013, 4:08 am

Oliver grabs the person's hand and pulls himself up. "Oh my gods finally! Someone! I've been wandering around here for an hour trying to get back to camp!" He exclaims with excitement. "I'm Oliver, who're you?" He asks. This person, whoever they were, might be able to help Oli. Just when he gave up and decided to live in the forest, someone pops out of no where.

Post by Guest 6/7/2013, 4:16 am

"Anastasia. You can call me Stace, though." I say. I fake a look behind me and wipe my eyes, hoping they aren't too red. "I've been out here a while. Camp is just about a mile that..." I say, turning in circles. I had forgotten which way I had walked into the forest. "I think it's...that way."I say pointing in a random direction. "Yeah, actually, I'm pretty sure that's it. Just a sec, though, let me check." I run into the bush. I walk and end up at a stream. I don't remember the stream being here on my way in, so I hurry back. "Nothing but a stream." I tell the newcomer.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/7/2013, 4:43 am

Oliver notices her red eyes. "If you don't mind me asking, were you crying?" Anyone with average eye sight could tell her eyes were red. Maybe she was out here because something happened at camp. He wasnt really sure, but being a kid of Athena, you could kinda tell what things were happening around you.

Post by Guest 6/7/2013, 4:50 am

I silently curse myself. I make one more desperate attempt to cover it up. I've always been terrible at lying. My cheeks would turn such a bright shade of red that cars would stop and wait for them to turn green. I turn away from him, "I-It's just allergies." I say the very first thing that comes to mind and mentally face-palm.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/7/2013, 5:00 am

"You sure? Cause it's Summer, and allergy season is Spring." Oliver says. He wasnt sure if she was lying, or telling the truth. Either way, it was nice to finally talk to someone besides random animal that he found in the forest.

Post by Guest 6/7/2013, 5:04 am

I sigh. "Athena kid, huh?" I lean against a tree. "Yes, I was crying." I sink into a sitting position and hug me knees to my chest. "Just...painful memories, ya know?" I look up at him, hoping that I'm not going insane. I probably am, anyway, but maybe I can still convince myself that I'm not.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/7/2013, 5:17 am

"Yeah, I know." He says. Oliver thought back to when his dad died, and the funeral. "Well, bad memories are just in the past, so there's no point in dwelling on them. You just need to forget about them and move on." Oliver was speaking from personal experience. Moving all over the world and stuff is bound to come with some bad memories.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/9/2013, 1:08 am

Oliver leaves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 2:03 pm