A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hey Mom, how have you been? [Open]

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Hey Mom, how have you been? [Open] Empty Hey Mom, how have you been? [Open]

Post by Perca 1/14/2015, 10:27 am

I was running in my morning workout routine when I decided to pay a visit to my mom's temple. I hadn't been there in a while and it really felt kind of like home to me. Running up the hill was tough, but as a daughter of the goddess of war, I was used to it. Ponytail swinging and music blaring from my earpods, I finally reached my destination. Stopping by the entrance and panting, I took in my appearance. Sweaty strands of hair stiking to my forehead, skin glistening and my chosen outfit for the day a light blue sports bra with black shorts and sneakers. Not the best for a temple but it would have to do. Turning off my music, I stepped silently inside the building and headed for the statue of the godess Bellona. "Hello Mother"I said and smiled
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Hey Mom, how have you been? [Open] Empty Re: Hey Mom, how have you been? [Open]

Post by Prophet 1/17/2015, 2:29 am

I had come in to observe, after visiting my father's temple. I then saw a girl and said, "Hello, my name's Jayce 'Nightfall' Alden. Who are you?"

Last edited by Prophet on 1/17/2015, 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/17/2015, 3:05 am

I turned and glared at the stranger."None of your business"I snapped
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/17/2015, 3:09 am

I said, "Well then, someone doesn't want to share. I try to be polite, and look how it goes. I just try to be polite as always, but no one seems to want to have it. I just don't get it."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/17/2015, 3:15 am

I huffed and turned to face him."Classic guy. Yiu know, the world doesn't orbit around yourself. You're not as important as you may think"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/17/2015, 3:18 am

I said, "Anyone with half a brain would know the world doesn't revolve around them, such as myself. It's a damn silly notion. However, I must ask if you know what common courtesy is? Because it doesn't seem like it."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/17/2015, 3:48 am

"Is there any important reason that you talk to me other than to waste my time?"I snapped
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/17/2015, 2:25 pm

I said, "I just wanted to try to meet a new person, and I guess you're it. But maybe you're not worth it, as you appear not to understand the most basic courtesy."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/17/2015, 2:44 pm

"Or I simply prefer to spend my time on something worth it"I huffec and rolled my eyes at him
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/17/2015, 5:02 pm

I said, "I wouldn't call coming to a temple very worthwhile, unless this your mother's temple, and this is your first time doing so, and if you only stay a few minutes." I then realized, "War games are in a while. If you're in the 2nd or 4th, I'll enjoy pummeling your disrespectful, rude little podex straight down to Tartarus. For now, I'm going to prepare to do so. See you around, watch your back." I walked out then, the whole "meeting people" thing wasn't worth it after all.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/17/2015, 8:36 pm

"Nice to meet you too!"I called after him sarcastically

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 7:58 am