A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Hunting

Hunting Empty Hunting

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 3:20 pm

I stalk through the forest, Trench spike on my fist. I choose my footsteps carefully, as to not make any noise. Citrus sits on my shoulder, still and quiet as a deer in headlights. I see movement behind a tree and freeze. I get ready to run, as I lift my trench spike.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hunting Empty Re: Hunting

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 3:28 pm

I snarl at the figure that just showed itself. "Its also a common courtesy to warn someone before you get yourself killed." I growl, before continuing. "What are you doing out here, anyway, picking flowers? No wonder I haven't caught anything. They're all running off to tell their friends about the idiot lollygagging in the Deadly Forest."

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 3:41 pm

"Well, I can tell you one thing. I'm not out here to be having conversations with idiot showoffs like you." I move closer, and begin to circle him, slowly, like a shark. "If I were you, I would stop flirting and be a little more careful about where you step." I say, looking at the dagger on my trench spike. The kid is really getting on my nerves. My hand holding the weapon starts to twitch, anxious for just a single stab.

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 3:52 pm

"Why would I want to waste my energy on you?" I ask through my teeth. But my hand is twitching more crazily than ever. Some grass around my feet wilts. I know that if I close my eyes and count to ten, it will only make me angrier.

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 3:58 pm

I virtually explode. This is enough. I slash at him with the dagger of my trench spike. Then, I grab the knife out of the tree. I was never a good aim, but I figure I was pretty good at fighting with knives.

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 4:17 pm

I see him disappear. I then hear the crunch of leaves behind me, and I'm shocked to see him standing there, still smirking. I throw a punch at him using the spiked iron fist section of my trench spike, but miss. My momentum causes me to trip over my feet and fall to the ground.

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 4:31 pm

"I'm fine." I growl, after squirming out of his arms. I catch my breath. I keep my distance, and stay ready to strike, in case he gets any ideas. "You fight well." I smirk, and haphazardly throw him his knife. "Anastasia. Daughter of Demeter. I'm guessing you're a son of Thanatos?"

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 4:46 pm

An image of my father passes through my head. I then rethink it. I don't even know if he's actually dead. I shake my head. "Does that pick up line actually work?" I ask. Then add a quick "Duck!" as I slash over his head and strike an approaching Empousa. "I think I found the monsters." I say, watching an approaching group of hellhounds tear through the trees.

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 4:57 pm

I impale another Empousa. After a while I get into a rhythm. Stab, turn, pull, punch, stab, turn, pull, punch. I kill about 20 monsters and I'm covered in monster when I see a hellhound running straight at me. I freeze, unable to move.

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 5:03 pm

I swallow and stare at where the monster had been only a couple of seconds before. I snap out of it and shake my head as if I'm trying to clear it. "Yeah...fine." I say, quietly. I clear my throat. "I think we killed them all."

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 5:53 pm

I take a sip of the drink and turn around to hand it back to him. I see him wince. "You okay?" I ask, kneeling down beside him.

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 6:02 pm

"No." I say, uncertainly. I'm still not sure. I would say my dad, but it would be stupid if he is alive and I tried to contact him. I sigh and lay down against the ground, watching the sunset through the trees.

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 6:13 pm

I sigh. "Red. I'm not sure if its a good thing though. Usually, red stands for springtime, poppies, beautiful flowers and leaves of every color popping up and causing happiness. But, with everything that's been going on lately, it reminds me of bloodshed." I say, looking hopefully at the reddish sky, wishing for once to be wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:10 pm