A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

NEW BEGINNINGS...in the bathroom

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

NEW BEGINNINGS...in the bathroom Empty NEW BEGINNINGS...in the bathroom

Post by Haiden 7/2/2013, 12:01 am

Kostas walked in, still yawning. He didn't know why he was yawning..maybe because he saw a girl yawn right before he walked in. All he knew was that he was ready to crash on his bunk after he completed some business. He pushed open a stall lazily and pulled down his pants and stuff before sitting down on the lovely unsanitary toilet. As he was sitting, he began to hum to himself. There was nothing else you could do after all in a bathroom..especially when you were by yourself.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

NEW BEGINNINGS...in the bathroom Empty Re: NEW BEGINNINGS...in the bathroom

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/2/2013, 12:17 am

Harry walked into the bathroom, double checking that he was walking into the one meant for males. It's not like he walked into the one for females by accident... Okay, that happened a couple of times. He was instantly grossed out by the horrible smell when he walked in. But really, would you expect the boys' bathroom to smell like flowers and soap? He noticed that there was someone else in the bathroom... He doesn't know why he's shocked, really, since it's a public bathroom. He sighed and finally entered a stall, scrunching his nose up in disgust as he pulled his pants down and did his ...business.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/2/2013, 12:22 am

As Kostas continued to hum the tune to a song that never existed, he heard the stall next to him open and someone walking in along with sounds of rustling around. Kostas froze and immediately stopped humming. Aw man, he hated it when people came into the bathroom when he was alone. It always felt so...awkward. Especially when you could hear the other person doing their..business. To prevent the awkwardness of those sounds, Kostas cleared his throat and spoke up. "Well...hello there." He said, his voice sounding strange to himself as he broke the silence.

OOC: sorry there's no color because the colors won't work on my phone :(
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/2/2013, 12:43 am

Harry stopped whatever he was "doing", and spoke up, "Uh... Hi?" This was new. "I'm sorry, I'm just not really used to people talking to me when I'm peeing..." Harry didn't know if this was something people around here did, or he just ended up being in a stall next to some guy who is absolutely bonkers. But then again, there was no need to be mean about it... Maybe he just wants to have a friendly chat while he's doing his "business".
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/2/2013, 12:51 am

Well things just got a little bit more awkward than usual. Kostas felt his face get hot and began to blush. Why did he even speak!? Wasn't it guy code to not talk to other dudes while doing their business? This guy probably thought Kostas was a weirdo or something. All Kostas wanted was to..not..hear the sounds of, well, peeing. This made Kostas want to get out of here as soon as possible. "Yeah, uh, sorry man. I'm a bit new to this-" He paused, horrified at what he had just said. Now it sounded as if he were just potty trained or something. That was it. He quickly stood up, flushed the damn toilet, pulled up his jeans and exited the stall. As he began to wash his hands in silence, he hoped that the guy hasn't heard what he said. Maybe he was so concentrated on peeing that he didn't hear him?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/2/2013, 1:03 am

Harry chuckled, "You're new to what, huh?" He quickly flushed the toilet and pulled up his pants. Now, he really wanted to know who this guy was. Harry walked out of the stall, grinned at the guy and started to wash his hands. Oh, of course. No paper towels. He shook his hands to dry them off, even though they were still obviously wet, and held out his hand for the guy to shake, "I think I should properly introduce myself. I'm Harry, your stall neighbour, and I promise you that I made sure to wash my hands."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/2/2013, 1:16 am

"To..uh..talking while doing business." Kostas muttered in a low tone. So he did hear him. Kostas was a bit peeved that he didn't get a chance to bolt on out of there before the guy had come out, but sighed once he started to wash his hands beside him and decided to see who the fella was. He looked up to find the guy just grinning at him, as if he wasn't bothered at all by what Kostas had said. He let out a sigh of relief as he turned off the sink and reached for the paper towels, but didnt find any. Great. As the boy introduced himself, he couldn't help but smile once he said 'stall neighbor.' He shook his hand, not bothered by it being wet or anything. "Well nice to meet you Harry. I've never had a stall neighbor before, but I'm glad I got one now. I'm Kostas. Your stall neighbor and a sanitary one as well." He told him, referring to both their soapy hands with a smile. Well this guy was awfully different.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/2/2013, 6:39 am

"It's okay. I mean, if you didn't really start a conversation back then, then it would've been more awkward for the both of us and one of us would get to leave before the other one even notices… So maybe it's a good thing you spoke up… Unless if you did try to leave in the first place." Harry stopped rambling and bit his lip, and thought about how he always seemed to make friends in the most random places. He smiled back at Kostas, "Wow, that's a really nice name. It's good to know that I know someone or something that's actually 'sanitary' in this revolting place, huh?" Harry kind of hoped that they would actually get to know each other after they leave the bathroom, because he really wanted to get to know him a bit better. It would also be pretty sad if Harry thought he just made someone's acquaintance, and then he'd just walk off as if they've never even met. But he thought Kostas seemed pretty nice if he didn't just walk out on Harry after he uttered "stall neighbour."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/2/2013, 12:37 pm

Kostas couldn't help but laugh a bit while Harry was rambling. He sorta felt bad that he was wanting to leave..that indeed would of made things more awkward and probably be seen as a rude thing to do. He didn't admit that he tried to leave though, instead he agreed with him. "Oh yeah, I know right? That would of..er..been way rude." He said coolly as he nodded his head. "Well thanks, I like your name too. Yeah, this place reeks. I bet the girls bathroom smells better..." He said thoughtfully. He didn't realize that that must have sounded weird, or something..but it could of been true? Who knew. He was starting to think this Harry guy was pretty cool. He seemed laid back and just plain nice. Something that he always found attractive in a person-wait. Kostas blinked. He felt a fuzzy feeling in the pit of his stomach. "..Uhm, anyway its nice to meet you, Harry..in the guy's bathroom." He gestured around the filthy bathroom with his hand, making a face as he accidentally sniffed the foul odor.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/2/2013, 4:52 pm

Harry wondered about the reasons why the person would leave before introducing himself, maybe he'd just be shy, right? It would definitely be awkward for both of them but they'd have he'd have his reasons. "Well, maybe leaving wouldn't really be rude… True, it would make both of them massively uncomfortable in a way, but like… Maybe he felt embarrassed? But then again, personally, I would like to know who I've been talking to during my urination time or something." He shrugged, stating his opinion. Harry smiled, "I don't like my name, 'cos when some Americans pronounce it, it sounds a lot like 'hairy'. Also, the girls' bathroom smells like everything that's good in the world compared to ours. I may have stumbled into theirs a couple of times… Accidentally, of course." He laughed, hoping that he didn't sound like some creep. That would be a shame, since Harry thought that he and Kostas could be end up being good friends, or something along those lines. "Oh, it was nice meeting you too. Although, I wish we could've met somewhere more... Hygienic." He replied with a grin. He chuckled as Kostas made a face, pretty sure (or hoping) it was a reaction to the horrible stench.

Last edited by The Batter on 7/6/2013, 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/2/2013, 7:35 pm

Harry sure did speak his mind. Kostas nodded thoughtfully as he listened to him. Huh, he could see his point. "...personally, I would like to know who I've been talking to during my urination time or something." Kostas laughed at that, louder than he had anticipated but he did find that to be quite funny. Urination time. Heh. Kostas may of looked all big and serious most of the time, but really he was a true kid at heart..immature kid that is. "Yeah, it would be a real loss to not know the identity of your fellow stall neighbor after all, right?" He leaned back on the sink behind him, stuffing his hands in his jeans pockets just to dry them a bit. As he explained why he didn't like his name, Kostas raised his eyebrows in surprise. Was he really that oblivious to not even noticing the dudes accent? Gods he must of been distracted or something that the accent didn't hit him at all. "Well what if I pronounce it like this..." Kostas cleared his throat. "Harry....?" It still sounded like Harry had explained, but at least he tried. "..Yeah I can see why you wouldn't like it. People always pronounce my name wrong anyway. They pronounce it like 'cost-iss' when its really 'coast-iss'. But yeah, I agree. The girls bathroom probably does smell a whole lot better..I've actually stumbled in their a couple times of well..er, some of those times not on accident." Good ol'Kostas. "It probably would of been better to meet at the Beach or something, y'think? But hey, if we didn't meet in this lovely atmosphere, we would of never been stall neighbors." He smiled at Harry, laughing a bit at what he said. Stall neighbors. Gets him everytime.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/2/2013, 11:57 pm

Harry couldn't help but laugh along with Kostas, "…That term seemed so much better in my head than 'pee', but I guess it's a hundred times worse. I apologize." He blushed, starting to hate himself for repeatedly saying things that sounded random out loud. "I think the stall neighbours should at least say hi before leaving, so one of them doesn't think that he's talking to himself or imagining voices during his uri- during the time he's peeing or something." Honestly, he thought voices out of nowhere talking to you whilst you're doing your business sounds like the most disturbing thing. Harry chuckled as he watched Kostas try to say his name, "Now you know why I dislike it now. But don't worry, at least you tried. Sometimes I just don't know if people really are saying my name or just calling me hairy." He pointed to his messy curls and listened to Kostas explain how people mispronounced his name, "That sucks. Do they still mispronounce it after you correct them? If they still do, just punch them, because I can sort of relate to the feeling. And I just wish the boys just… tried to make it at least smell nice. I'm sure people don't even try to keep our bathrooms clean." He actually thought the every guy out there should get to at least check out the girls' bathroom at least once in their life, so they can know that having a decent, sanitary bathroom is possible… But that's highly unlikely, since whenever a guy would stumble into the girls' bathroom by accident in movies, the girls would always shriek, even if they were just admiring their reflection. "That's true. If we didn't meet here, I would've never had the honor to be your stall neighbour… But 'beach buddies' has a nice ring to it too, don't you think?" He smiled back, thinking about how nice it is to just talk to a person like this, even if it was about the most random things.

Last edited by The Batter on 7/4/2013, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i should go through my posts more than once before posting them)
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/4/2013, 4:29 pm

ooc: beach budies. aw.

Kostas shook his head with a grin. "No need to apologize. Urination time sounds very....hmph, mature I guess." He honestly either would of used the word 'piss' or 'pee', but then totally be embarrassed about it the next second. "Y'know, we're probably the only people who are stall neighbors in the world, now that I think of it..heh, but that isn't a bad thing. Consider us the unique ones." Kostas's eyes wandered up to Harry's very curly hair as he pointed to it, and nodded approvingly. "That is some very nice curls you got there, Harry. And I wasn't calling you 'hairy' that time." He chuckled. "Some people still pronounce it wrong, but some people get it right. It would feel nice to punch the ones that say it wrong, though. We should just do that, man. Beat up the ones who get our names wrong." Of course, Kostas was only joking, but the thought of it would be a little funny. The mention of the name 'beach buddies' brought a laugh out of Kostas. That was actually pretty catchy. "Hey! Beach buddies, I like that."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/4/2013, 5:51 pm

ooc: harry just says things and uses phrases that aren't really used by your normal 17 year olds

bic:
    Harry shrugged, "I'm not even sure if people actually use that word, anyway. I think it's just one of those words that just come out when I'm stuck and don't know what to say." And unfortunately for him, those "words" never seem to be used by the majority of the world's population, or people his age, so he'd sound like a complete weirdo with uncommon vocabulary. "Being the only stall neighbours in the world is kind of a good thing… It makes us more special than others, right?" Harry said with a small smile, and it was true. How many other pairs of friends could say that they were stall neighbours? Well, it was either not many, or literally no one. He ran a hand through his curls as Kostas complimented his hair, "Why, thank you. And it's good to know that you weren't calling me hairy." Harry responded with a laugh. "But if you think about it, maybe people just say it wrong because of their accents? So that would be a lot of people to punch." He chuckled, "Beach buddies does sound better, but not a lot of people can say they've formed friendships in the loo."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/6/2013, 10:45 pm

ooc: i'mma get harry outta here man. he needs to get himself to a road trip.

bic: Kostas was about to reply, but remembered he had to do something. Oh crap. Why was it that he was always so forgetful? He didn't want to go though...he really wanted to stay and talk with Harry. God damnit. With disbelief, he sighed and shook his head. "Sorry dude, but I gotta run. I forgot I had to do something..." He looked up at Harry and gave him a small grin."But hey..we should meet again sometime. This time at the beach..cause y'know, beach buddies." He chuckled and began to walk out, but before he did he looked back at Harry and smiled sincerely. "It was nice meeting you man. Wish we could of gotten to know each other better though." And with that, he was off.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/7/2013, 8:58 am

Harry smiled, "Oh, that's alright. And yeah... We really should meet up at the beach whenever we're both free." He chuckled as Kostas mentioned 'beach buddies'. "It was really nice getting to meet you too, Kostas. And don't worry, we'll have lots of time to get to know each other soon." Harry replied, then left with a grin on his face.

ooc: i'll colour the text later bc ipods suck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:17 pm